Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgasmic_Markers

Hygienic Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 pm
i agree 100%
AND OH YEAH I THINK THEY MIGHT BE TRYING TO GET TO OWL CITY IF THEY DO SOMEONE'S NUTS ARE GONNA GET RIPPED OFF I SWEAR  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:41 pm
well, he is well fugly thats all i can say ohhhhhhhhh and my friend sent me a txt that said : if 1000 girls send this around the wold justin bever will perform a sreet consert for all of those girls: of corse i did not send it...  

Mannibal Erecter

nikkiizdabestest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:54 pm
cause they r curgers and like lil 10 yr. olds XP  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 am
Because he is gay  

BloodRogue0

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

ii ShutiT ii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 am
cause he sings like a little girl, and some little girls can relate to him...>=l..!
He sucks!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm
He is a hairless monkey, and the people who obssesed with him, miley, Taylor, Brittney, michael or the Jonas brothers they have no taste and are blind. Those girls are basically desperate, and thats exactly what those damn hollywood whores are looking for, desperate hobbo hoes.

iheartskinnyjeans, jacob black has the intials jb but I freaking love him. So we don't all hate jbs, only justin beiber and jonas borthers and all the other lame jbs out there... whoever the hell that is.

Owl City is hot, and so amazingly cute, and I agree with you 100% color me with roses and Horny_Moans.

My friends go crazy over him as well, my friend shown me an picture jumping up and down saying, "Omg, I would make out with him!" and I was like "Who the hell is that?! He's uglier than my s**t." and she gasped at me and was like, "That is Justin-" "Sounds like a f**." I said interrupting her, and she got mad and stormed off and while she was walking off I started laughing.

What is so great about him? He's uglier than slugs, and I hate slugs. >.<  

Disturbed Vicinity

XxRomanti-GothxX

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 pm
I say Justin Bieber is a B****!! He so is not cute and he is annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 pm
who wants to join a anti-justin bieber terrorist coalition lolz?  

IX_Muffin_IX

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm
OMFG i hate it when girls scream for him....when they scream for him im just sitting there and they are all like "WTF why arent you screaming??" and im like "because i find him to be really ugly and cant sing for his life!!!" then they are all like "well you have bad taste in guys then everyone is all over him" then i say "exactly i have a life and dont like what other girls like you should know that by now..." now they are mad at me and think im werid because i dont like him im ok with that though i wouldnt want to be friends with people who like him eww!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:22 pm
Horny_Moans
i agree 100%
AND OH YEAH I THINK THEY MIGHT BE TRYING TO GET TO OWL CITY IF THEY DO SOMEONE'S NUTS ARE GONNA GET RIPPED OFF I SWEAR
oh he doesnt have nuts btw since he sounds like a girl he must be a girl just sex change gone wrong ha ha  

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Xx_Lil_Azn_Nerd_xX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 pm
hes not cute and he is always singing about a different girl in each of his songs rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:51 pm
iheartskinnyjeans
II iGoRawrz II
i've asked same thing with the Jonas Brothers and still never gotten a response -_-

ewww oh my god!i just figured something out!we all hate jbs!(justin beiber and jonas borthers)the have the cursed anitials!hahah

Ew, now I hate those letters.

I swear, my best friend really likes him and I'm not friends with her anymore. When I copy his horrible 'Imma tell you one time', I just use my middle finger. GOD I hate him so much he'd be the first thing I'd kill and torture... Every time I see his music videos, I can't stand them, and I shake VIOLENTLY. It's like I'm gonna blow up or something. When I first saw him, I thought he was a girl, or probably gay. Ugh. He has no talent. In my school, they play his songs and I act like a witch. Even talking about him now makes me really annoyed.

Here are some tortures I needed to share:
1. Insert needles all over him.
2. Tie rope around his neck and pull slowly but hard.
3. Break his spine using an axe.
4. Burn him, let him heal and burn him again.
5. Get a knife and take his eyes out, then pierce it into his scalp.

Am I going to far? LoL, this is just 5 tortures. I have more...

awesssSAM

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Errrwin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm
I swear he's a girl I looked at all his pic I couldent see a guy in him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Fireflies Hugs
He is a hairless monkey, and the people who obssesed with him, miley, Taylor, Brittney, michael or the Jonas brothers they have no taste and are blind. Those girls are basically desperate, and thats exactly what those damn hollywood whores are looking for, desperate hobbo hoes.

iheartskinnyjeans, jacob black has the intials jb but I freaking love him. So we don't all hate jbs, only justin beiber and jonas borthers and all the other lame jbs out there... whoever the hell that is.

Owl City is hot, and so amazingly cute, and I agree with you 100% color me with roses and Horny_Moans.

My friends go crazy over him as well, my friend shown me an picture jumping up and down saying, "Omg, I would make out with him!" and I was like "Who the hell is that?! He's uglier than my s**t." and she gasped at me and was like, "That is Justin-" "Sounds like a f**." I said interrupting her, and she got mad and stormed off and while she was walking off I started laughing.

What is so great about him? He's uglier than slugs, and I hate slugs. >.<

well ya just jonas bros and justin beaver.i told my friends justin biebers last name is beaver since he looks like an animal  

i poke you with chainsaw

iTARDIS

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 am
idk he looks like he has been in tragic plane crash that made him have to get a face transplant from this http://media.photobucket.com/image/black and white gorilla/DogByte6RER/WhiteGorillaSmile.jpg
i just figured somthing out justing blubber and jonas brother are both jb right? so flip those initails around and its BJ oh how they love giving their BJ's  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff