60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 pm
Vondel laughed. "I would never spy on my friend's mind. That would be like breaking into your holy santurary and I dare not do that." Vondel only nodded as Aviera blended with the shadows and ghosted away. Grim Flanked the other way as Vondel stept forth to confront the Lycan. "Hello there... Hikaru. Im glad to finely meet you. I have heard much about you from our guards and wish to make a proposal that you might find to your liking..." Vondel gently probbed her mind for more information. She was definetly not the sorce of their problems nor much of any problem. She enjoyed the fights but they were nothing compared the the greater ones. "We offer you all the battles you desire, as long as you find out who is causing all of the evil to slowly kill our clans." Vondel paused, tasting her thoughts as well as waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm
Hikaru simply stared as a vampire stepped out of the shadows, the way he knew her name and seemed to know what her interests where put her on her gaurd a bit, she simply looked to him as he spoke "and what if i may ask makes you think that i would be good for this job of yours, what would be in it for me?" she asked, her mind directly on the topic at hand, and even if it did stray it would always go to something useless like a song she had heard which frequently played in her head. She stared into his eyes as she spoke to him, making sure that her eyes were locked "Who said that I enjoyed battles, a fight is good here and there yes" she paused for a second before continueing "but what buisness is mine to find this evil." she said, her eyes unwavering as she stared deep into his eyes, almost as if she was staring into his very soul as she looked.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm
He listened calmly. So far the conversation was going no where in their favor but he could easily change that. For Vondels sake he held back though waiting till he could send her into flares of pain from the shadows and leave her lost scared and confused. But that could wait all in due time. Some nights he admitted he could be just like a teen thirsting to drop the closest person simply for amusement but that wasnt what got him his rank and he would once again stand his ground and simply stay on guard. "Silly girl." He muttered crouching in the shadows on the edge of the roof his arms hanging infront of him lazily as he watched the two of them speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 pm
Vondel's head wnt to the side as he could no longer read her thoughts. this one was good indeed. "We find your skills in.... passing rumors and the rumors of yourself very interesting. You have no ties with anyone and that might draw the thing that plagues us out. After this is done you have the full frendship of the Vampires and we will help you with anything you need. A very valuble ally to have. But sence this takes more than I to decide, I will invite my close friend in on this little converstaion." Vondel smiled over to Aviera as he walked out of the shadows. Grim appeared suddenly out of no where at Vondel's heels. "This is the Fang Clan's leader Aviera, and this here is my little friend Grim." Vondel introduced them casually and smiled at Hikaru.

((Night guys))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:17 pm
Hikaru continued to stare as he looked as if he was lost for a minute, she nearly rolled her eyes at him before she saw two figures step out of the shadows, she knew that she had smelled somethin else other then the first Vampire. Her gaze went from Vondel to Aviera and finally rested on Grim. She merely tilted her head to the side as she looked at him "how cute" was her only comment as she looked at him, his looks unphasing her as she looked back to Vondel "I suppose having alleys would be better then having enemies, though as you said I do not have any ties with anyone, and in that I've no enemies, none i consider a threat anyway" she said as she lounged on the bench, not even bothering to stand as she looked at the three of them that was infront of her. She was tempted to let out a yawn as she looked at them though held it in "Well, its a pleasure to meet you, Aviera, Grim, and.. i do believe i havn't caught your name" she murmered as she looked to the first vampire that had appeared infront of her. "as you appear to know my name, would you mind informing me of yours?" she asked as she looked to him, her face expressionless.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm
He had dropped from the roof as he realized where the conversation between them was going and landed softly below one of the trees they used to decorate the store front. He stepped out as he was called on and didn’t take his eyes off her. “Thank you, Vondel.” He replied answering her question for him and then stopped a few meters away from the group to give a small mocking bow, “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Hikaru.” He smirked flashing a fang before standing up strait again “I can’t say I wish we could have met on better terms but as my brethren has informed you we require your assistance, normally I would refuse asking another for help but I really do not believe I have a choice in the matter.” Aviera’s glance flashed quickly to Vondel and then back to the girl. “I’ll simplify it this much though from the point in the matter I would like to inform you that really you don’t in my mind have a choice especially since you have been turning my guards against each other during their watches and have been caught doing so in many occasions. It is either help us or face consequences for your actions.” The second one was sounded much more luring to him but he took a deep breath and closed his eyes to settle himself. How Vondel was not reacting to the smell on her was slightly amazing but he shrugged that thought off. “You can freely make your choice but I am more than ready and capable of using force to get as we wish accomplished.” He stepped towards her then was crouched on a empty planter that was set to her right. Smirking he relaxed waiting for her reply. His sword was hidden in his hand now and he couldn’t help but let out a small hiss of excitement. As his friend had said he was amazing with a blade and couldn’t wait to use his again.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:13 am
Vondel nodded at everything Aviera said and even smiled at the mention of useing force. Vondel stayed where he was however in a non-threatening stance. Grim circled around Hikaru, his deadly claws out in front of him. Vondel never really liked fighting, and was not above making others take care of his violent problems before taking care of it himself. Plus he always loved watching a good fight. He knew Hikaru and Aviera would not dissapoint. "As Aviera said, you are free to make a chioce but you will pay for your actions in this task or battle." Vondel's hand twiched to his blade but he fermly calmed himself. He would only attack if attacked. But he really wanted a good fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:11 pm
Smiling at Vondels words he took a more defensive stance still acting casually towards her incase she choose to take the easy route. No creature was truely stupid enough to wish to challenge to two of them but then again he had seen some strange and stupid things in his life many in which he himself had done. He glanced at Grimm and gave a small smile. 'No need my friend.' He thought 'I can handle this one. Rest and if needed I will call upon you' His gaze flashed back to Vondel who he hoped understood his intentions as well then slowly he brought himself to look back at the wolf.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:21 pm
She simply smiled at the threat, not even taking the two of them plus the wierd thing as too much of a threat as she looked from one to the other. She almost laughed "so your saying that if I do not wish to help you on my own terms, then you will attempt to force me" at this she finally did chuckle, merely watching them, still remaining where she was, she could see in them the way they stood and acted that they nearly begged for a fight. She smiled at them as she finally stood "Well, you do seem so determined for my help, but for what, you've yet to even witness my abilities for yourselves" She smiled as she slowly got to her point "So here's my deal, if you can beat me in a fight, I will work for you, and i'll make it easy on you, you all can come at me" she paused for a second "but only if you can keep up with me" as the last word left her lips she was gone, already in a dash away from the city, she knew that if they truely wanted her to help them they would follow, though she had the sense to take the fight out of the city where there wouldn't be any camera's or witnesses, even though there wouldn't be much of any to begin with she still didn't trust the city all to much as she ran quickly out of the city, going at a pace that the vampires would be able to follow her, though not catch her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 pm
A snarl erupted from inside Aviera as she left his frame of sight. He turned not looking at Grimm or Vondel and let out a loud hiss baring his fangs fully as he turned quickly glancing at where her scent trailed and then to the shopping center behind him. He jumped up on top of the roof and looked out for her over the trees. “Stupid girl.” He snarled again beginning to lose patience. Starring down at Vondel he nodded then just like her was gone, leaving his brother in the parking lot. The trees were perfect for him to get across leaving no trace behind. ‘Only cowards run.’ He sent the thought out in a flash of power and smiled lightly as a light beside him exploded. The smile vanished as he reached the border of town. Stopping he sniffed the air a deep snarl escaping him again as hers flashed hitting him hard. She was close and that just exited him more. Landing on a tree branch silently he waited seeing her soon rush under him. Drawing his sword quickly he jumped at her and had to stifle a small laugh at the fact she ever thought she could outrun him. “You really want to play my little game then.” He asked softly a bit of humor touching his words. “Fine then lets play.”  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:20 am
Vondel followed but at a slower pace. He was there to see the Aviera found Hikaru but little more. Grimm stooped silently beside Vondel, clutching at Vondel's leg. Vondel would watch for a while and even let Grimm help if needed. His mind was ever alert to every one of her movements. She could sheild her concious thoughts but the ones that are instinct are still there to be read. The Subconcious was always what betrayed a good fighter when fighting someone with mindreading abillities. One could not shake off years of fighting and tactics by mearly chooseing not to think them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:52 pm
"Well then, shall we let the games begin?" She smiled as she reached for her own sword, a few hidden daggers dropping into her hand as she backed up a bit, her eyes watching him carefully, her nose picking up the faint sent of Vondel and the thing that stuck around him, her ears picking up the all the little sounds around her, picking up movement, all of these things buzzing through her head as she stood there, as if she was suddenly drunk "Come at me then, i'll give you the first shot" She said with a smile as she took a step back then forward again, her movements were unreadable, as if she was truely drunk, though she knew very well she was not, she would be using the drunkin monkey fighting style, if only to have a bit of fun. She smiled at Aviera "come at me big boy, if you think you can handle me" she chuckled and nearly stumbled backwards.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm
Laughing he lunged at her already creating a paln in his mind. He could smell no drink on her breath so he knew she wasn't lying about it being the style not wasted and stupid minded. He kicked for her knee catching himself on the ground then kicked for her jaw, unsheathing his sword he spun cutting her ankle then backflipped landing a few feet away. "Waste of time." He hissed "I wont waste any effort." He stood into a relaxed posture and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:42 pm
Airabella was heading out for the night she was going out to a near by club and was going to party away some stress from her failed attempt. her heart felt sick from killing but she new she had to do for the peoples of earth. she let her long blond hair fall down and put on a dark blue pair of skinny jeans and a bright red tanke top and through her black dress coat on over top. 'crap' she thought and headed back into her room to grab her heels. since she had been 'unchained' as she called it from her family she had spent lots of the money they sent on teenagethings ipod clothes cell phone and most of all she had maid friends. although she still hadnt forgot her mission and she wouldnt. with that she set out the door of her apartment and down the stairs. the city air was cold and she felt free. she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. a smile grew on her face. 'who knows' she thought ' might just be some vamps at the club'  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:02 pm
She had laughed when he had lunged at her, though when he tried to kick her knee she instead moved out of the way a bit sloppishly, stumbling and moving out of the way of his blows before she fell backwards, only to catch herself on her hands and spring backwards so that her feet met contact with a tree, she then flipped forward, right above her adversary, pulling out a dagger she threw one at his back, landing softly, if not silently behind him with several other daggers in her hands.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff