Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Chrona_13
Asakura Takeshi *walks down the street, sees the fighting.*
Hmmm. . . looks like I'm just in time. *puts cobra deck in front of a mirror. A belt comes out and attaches to his waist.*

Henshin!

*transforms into Ouja, swivels head. peeks around a corner, observing the fight.*

**on a side note** YEEAH OUJA!! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 pm
By the time Ouja gets to Zero they vanish without a trace.  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:16 am
Still observing the fight from a high angle. "amusing, the Riot trooper = target practice." My fist clutch at the fist part of the belt. "I have no reason to be here but yet my heart race watching."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:15 am
A mysterious figure is standing atop a nearby building, watching the action unfold. He cracks a small grin and chuckles with contempt.

'' So these are the famous Kamen Riders. huh? I swear, they kill a couple of grunts and they think they own the world. And my bosses actually worried about these fools. Oh well,[cracks knuckles] time to earn my keep.

He pulls down his sleeve to uncover a strange brace on his arm and then raises it to his mouth.

"Cho Kaijin 23, Set Up!"

His body begins to mutate until he reaches his true monstrous form:
User Image

"Now then, let's make this happen!"

He jumps down towards the battlefield with a monstrous roar.  

cbgreiga

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:27 am
I think something may be wrong with the guild forums I'm not sure really  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 am
Kamen Rider G
I think something may be wrong with the guild forums I'm not sure really

((I agree. The post order is mess up. Looking at the date of the post, my newest post, nov 29, it is one of the first post on the second post. ))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:26 am
"This is what Great Leader of Dai-Shocker want me to worry about"
User Image

"This is the side affect of Decade's creation powers, instead of cross over through other world, there are outside power creating even more powerful rider."

Jumping off the building and stand in front of the monster. "No sorry feeling but this is my hobby." "FORMATION" The belt announce "No problem sir", insert the fist part to complete the belt. "Fx Standard form" announce the belt.

User Image

In one motion he dash forward and did a flying side kick to the chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 am
well I could try something I would need to delete all of the post and then they should be fix but the problem with that is everybody would have to remember what they have been doing up til now  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:16 pm
Kamen Rider G
well I could try something I would need to delete all of the post and then they should be fix but the problem with that is everybody would have to remember what they have been doing up til now

((Tell everyone to copy their post. Click edit, copy post, save it else where for example word document.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 pm
Kamen Rider G

im willing to try that  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:07 pm
The kick knocks him into a nearby wall. He shrugs it off and gets back to his feet.

" Alright! I've got somebody worth fighting. Now then, [arms start glowing silver] The name is Lion Trigger, and I'll be delivering you to my bosses. They're quite interested in your suits."

[Right arm morphs into a vulcan]

"Don't make this boring for me now!"

He begins firing at Fx.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm
cbgreiga
The kick knocks him into a nearby wall. He shrugs it off and gets back to his feet.

" Alright! I've got somebody worth fighting. Now then, [arms start glowing silver] The name is Lion Trigger, and I'll be delivering you to my bosses. They're quite interested in your suits."

He begins firing at Fx.

He begin to take on the onslaught of shots. Turn his head around and spot Ouja. He then reach his hand for ouja, the scarf he is wearing reacted, grew longer, reached for Ouja, and wrapped it around Ouja's leg. He then pull on the scarf to make Ouja to come closer. Then used Ouja as a shield to the onslaught

"I would like to meet your boss but take him first." After that Fx throw Ouja's body toward the monster.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:22 pm
As the battle of riders unfolds a young man just watches and says "Why are riders fighting other riders?" As this happened he also saw a kaijin fighting another rider. "I have to help. Kivat!" Suddenly a bat comes out and was flying around the young man. "Alright! Kivatte Ikuze! Bite!" The young man grabs the bat and lets him bite his hand as a chain goes around his waist as it formed and belt and said "Henshin." His body starts crystalizing and shatters to reveal a armored formUser Image. He then starts running towards the riotroopers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:14 am
ok I'm going to do it just remember where you guys are at ok  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Chrona_13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:55 am
xemnas-phandom
cbgreiga

He begins firing at Fx.

He begin to take on the onslaught of shots. Turn his head around and spot Ouja. He then reach his hand for ouja, the scarf he is wearing reacted, grew longer, reached for Ouja, and wrapped it around Ouja's leg. He then pull on the scarf to make Ouja to come closer. Then used Ouja as a shield to the onslaught

"I would like to meet your boss but take him first." After that Fx throw Ouja's body toward the monster.

Ouja felt something on his leg and he was being thrown towards the monster. He cut the scarf with his sword and turned back to Fx, laughing. "You think you can take me on. You're crazy. See if you can get away from this."

He selects a card from his deck. "Attack Vent." The Venosnaker came stealthily along the path, sneaking up behind Fx, ready to spray him with acid.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff