Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Vampire Wiccan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can a Vampire become a Wiccan?
  yes
  no
View Results

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:04 am
Quote:

Think of it like weather - air pressure, specifically. Air will move from high pressure to low pressure. Energy moves likewise, seeking a harmonious level.

When you're working in a group or circle, you don't want occillation, or highs and lows - you want a steady flow of energy, precisely directed.

Okay I think I see what you mean. With some sort of erratic element put in the group dynamics you get unpredictable and potentially dangerous s**t happen. Precise and directed creates the greatest efficiency with the least amount of work, and in some cases more predictable results.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 pm
Wow, if it's not possible for a vampire to be a wiccan, I'm in some deep trouble. Because I am. O_o I'm a psivamp.

My circle relies on me for the energy work, because I learned to control and manipulate energy. I figured out how to stop energy from going towards me and move around that issue. My coven wanted an energy worker, and I am a great one. I'm also a healer because of it.

I did warn them about me, because I was still learning, but someone else who is also one, taught me to keep it under control.

I hope you understand. o.0 Rawr. That's all for now,I might edit this post later. Computer is messing up.  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:47 pm
Kisax127
Wow, if it's not possible for a vampire to be a wiccan, I'm in some deep trouble. Because I am. O_o I'm a psivamp.

Your wording isn't clear; are you simply stating you're a psivamp, or are you trying to convey that you are a psivamp and believe yourself to be Wiccan? If you are Wiccan, what tradition are you an initiate of?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:02 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

Your wording isn't clear; are you simply stating you're a psivamp, or are you trying to convey that you are a psivamp and believe yourself to be Wiccan? If you are Wiccan, what tradition are you an initiate of?

I'm more of a witch - I am more of an energy worker/healer, and believe more of the pagan approach.

I'm still new to this, so I'm not too sure how to answer. o_o; I'm pretty young.  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:16 pm
Kisax127
Violet Song jat Shariff

I'm more of a witch - I am more of an energy worker/healer, and believe more of the pagan approach.

I'm still new to this, so I'm not too sure how to answer. o_o; I'm pretty young.

Believe in more of "the" pagan approach? What is that supposed to mean? Do you feel that your practices and/or beliefs are more Pagany than others?

So you're a witch and not a Wiccan?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 am
Kisax127
Violet Song jat Shariff

Wiccans are pagan. So Wicca is as much a 'pagan approach' as any other pagan religion may be.

Witch =/= Wiccan.

It sounds as if you're an ecclectic neo-pagan witch, and not an initiated Wiccan, so whatever you do for your coven is fine, and if they want 'vampires' around them, that's their perogative.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:46 pm
Kisax127
I'm a psivamp.

My circle relies on me for the energy work, because I learned to control and manipulate energy. I figured out how to stop energy from going towards me and move around that issue. My coven wanted an energy worker, and I am a great one. I'm also a healer because of it.
I find it very difficult to understand how a psyvamp could be a healer.. If anything, it'd be damaging to someone.

I'd also like to get something straight. Just because you can manipulate energy, that doesn't make you a psyvamp. You have to actually feed off of other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:18 pm
kage no neko
Kisax127
I'm a psivamp.

I find it very difficult to understand how a psyvamp could be a healer.. If anything, it'd be damaging to someone.

I'd also like to get something straight. Just because you can manipulate energy, that doesn't make you a psyvamp. You have to actually feed off of other people.

I do feed off of other people.

And it's also hard for me to understand. But I can give energy, too. I take away negative energy.  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:19 pm
Morgandria
Kisax127
Violet Song jat Shariff

Wiccans are pagan. So Wicca is as much a 'pagan approach' as any other pagan religion may be.

Witch =/= Wiccan.

It sounds as if you're an ecclectic neo-pagan witch, and not an initiated Wiccan, so whatever you do for your coven is fine, and if they want 'vampires' around them, that's their perogative.

I see. Thanks for the clear up. o.0  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:58 pm
Kisax127

And it's also hard for me to understand. But I can give energy, too. I take away negative energy.
What is "negative" energy?  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:03 pm
kage no neko
Kisax127

What is "negative" energy?
And I can't make it on my own!

Energy of bad feelings/emotions.Because my heart is in Ohio! heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:30 pm
Kisax127
Energy of bad feelings/emotions.
So it's completely dependent on your opinion of what you think good or bad is.
What you may see as bad, someone else may see as good.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can Handle Sang Vamps, Mostly because they're few and far between, with a fetish.
Psychic vampires on the other hand I Dislike with a passion.
They're Energy black holes.
Usually after being around one I'm left in a manic depressive state, because my body tries to balance out the energy on it's own.
Once he's out of range it takes a bit to return to normal, leaving me with a lot of Access Energy to burn off, Which usually goes into cleaning. *OCDMD*

Places, everyone, this is a test
Throw your stones, do your damage, your worst
And your best, all the world is a judge
But that doesn't compare to what I do to myself
When you're not there

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 pm
Lucas Moonrose

I can Handle Sang Vamps, Mostly because they're few and far between, with a fetish.
Psychic vampires on the other hand I Dislike with a passion.
They're Energy black holes.
Usually after being around one I'm left in a manic depressive state, because my body tries to balance out the energy on it's own.
Once he's out of range it takes a bit to return to normal, leaving me with a lot of Access Energy to burn off, Which usually goes into cleaning. *OCDMD*

Places, everyone, this is a test
Throw your stones, do your damage, your worst
And your best, all the world is a judge
But that doesn't compare to what I do to myself
When you're not there
Thank you, Izzx, for once again beating me to the punch, but no matter.

I have to agree about the Sang Vamps for the most part, though I'm certainly no fan; there's nothing wrong with having a fetish, but it's when you take things too far there is a problem.
Hasn't anyone heard of AIDS?

On the other hand, I simply cannot stand Psy Vamps. They, as Luc said, are energy black holes. Being around one literally makes me tired and sick to my stomach. I could never imagine all the damage it would cause having one in a circle with my group. It would be completly detrimental to raising energy and establishing a constant flow of that energy. I consider them no more than theives if they are actually legit, and won't tolerate any type of poser.
Im not saying every vamp is bad, I'm sure there are a few out there that can control themselves, but I want nothing to do with any of them.

Lamia Moonrose

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games