To boldly go...
Where no one has gone before
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:39 pm
"Federation?" Kirk frowned and leaned forwards in his seat. The ship was pulled into safety above the graveyard below them.

"Any survivors?" he asked.

"The scans show one active signal." Checkov said. "the rest appear to be dead."

"one signal?" Kirk asked, looking over at uhura.

"An unidentified vessel, captain. it appears to have tried to interact with the communication systems of one of the larger wrecks. the initial language was carluxin, I belive."

[yeah i can't remember what chekov's job is :p]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 pm
((that's ok...I can't think of it either. I just remember him running to the transporter room shouting "I can do this....I can do this!"))

"Your orders, captain?" Spock asked.

((whoot....look at that amazing long response.....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 pm
[lol that was adorable. i loved it when they asked how old he was and were like: *eyeroll* "great. he's 17" *facepalm*]

Kirk pondered over it for a moment, resting his chin on his fist.
"We go in and find who owns the Carluxin ship. there may be indications as to who did all of this. in the meanwhile I want us to extend our scans - let's try and figure out what caused all of this wreckage and when."
he stood up.
"Tell Scotty to prep the transporters. Spock and Macoy - you're with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:09 pm
Spock nodded in acknowledgement and followed Kirk to the transporter bay.

#I'm-NO DON'T HIM THAT! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM!# McCoy scolded one of the nurses on the intercom. #I'm on my way.#

McCoy sighed as he gathered his medical supplies and hurried to the transport. He gave Kirk a distasteful look. "Sure we can't take a ship.....you know what these things do to you right?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:18 pm
Catain Kirk couldn't help but give an amused grin in Mccoy's direction.
"First the flying, now this? You worry too much."

"Ready when you are." scotty said, looking up from the controls. "i'll drop you somewhere safe, don't worry Doctor."

Kirk checked his faser.
"fasers on stun." he ordered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 pm
"Yeah....safe..." McCoy mumbled as he checked his faser. Spock did the same as they all took their position. "

"I been have all my limbs when I get over there..." McCoy commented at he stood stiffly in the transport.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:31 pm
"for a doctor you sure do whine a lot." Kirk responded with a smirk.

"Looks like the atmosphere and oxygen's still good in the centre. i'll land you there." Scotty said.

Kirk braced hismelf for the tingling sensation as they were transported.

They found themselves in what looked like a mess hall of a ship of a sllightly older version of the Enterprise's type - the walls were still generally crisp white, though worse for wear.
Kirk withdrew his phaser warily.
"Still in one piece Bones?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:43 pm
"Looks like I got all ten fingers," McCoy replied before a looked about the remains of the ship. "Think I still got all my toes too...."

"Your fears are irrational, doctor," Spock remark. "The chances of you being-"

"Don't tell me the odds," McCoy replied.

"As you wish, doctor," Spock replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:50 pm
Kirk smirked again and began to walk off in one direction, looking around, keeping alert.

"Seems like a lot of ships we totalled at once." the place seemed quite empty. "perhaps they were able to evacuate?" he suggested.

he headed down one of the corridors and the quality deteriorated - obviously there had been some fire damage here.

Suddenly a Body dropped down form the ceiling in front of the trio with a slam.
"jesus!"
Kirk exclaimed and staggered back, holding up his phaser at the ceiling. There was a hatch partially open and he caught a brief flash of movement in the darkness and a loud swearword from it before whatever was up there ran off crawling within the ventilation/service shaft.
he frowned.
"what the hell - hey! get back here!" he yelled after it. he glanced at the others before starting to try and climb up into the shaft himself to go after whatever had dropped the body.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am
Spock halted behind a piece of debris when he heard Kirk speaking with someone. It the intruder hadn't seen him and McCoy then it might be best to maintain the element of surprise ti aid the captain.

"What are you doing?" McCoy whispered.

Spock merely place his index finger on his lips to say 'quiet.'

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 pm

"My name is Captain Kirk of the USS Enterprise." he said, noticing teh otehr two were keeping quiet.
"can i come down?"

"Not yet." The man said, looking a little worried. he adjusted the rucksack on his back - it was obviously heavy, and it seemed that even he knew he couldn't outrun them carrying it. He wasn't going to let it go either.

"ok..what's your name?" Kirk asked, letting his phaser drop, since they would do nothing shooting one another.

there was a pause.
"Captain Zepatos Coralis." he said a little reluctantly.

"Who are you with?"

"I'm independant." He looked unsure of what to do

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:36 pm
"Are we really just going to hide back here?" McCoy scowled in a hushed tone. "Where's the logic in that?"

Spock's expression did that alter but merely tilted his head in silence to assure the good doctor there was.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:32 am
Captain Kirk sighed impatiently.
"Do you realise you're trespassing and-" he looked critically at Zepatos' rucksack - "stealing from Starfleet property?"

"Well, duh, hence the guns and you not moving." Zepatos said, as if Kirk was an idiot.

captain kirk's eye narrowed slightly in irritation but he kept on track.
"Look. If you let me down I promise I won't arrest you."

Zepatos smirked.
"you may not. But what about your friends?"

Kirk surpressed his look of surprise. "Who?"

"Come on, they don't let a starfleet captain run around an abandoned ship on his own. They're stupid but they're not that stupid. you have two lifeforms behind you - I can sense them. I'll go ahead and assume they're not rats." he looked smug.

"alright, you got me." kirk admitted

"So you were gonna jump me?" Zepatos accused.

"No. you're the one with gusn pointed at my face - you're obviously hostile."

"hmph." Zepatos then flicked teh dangerous ends of his weapons to the air to show he didn't have them aimed at him, but they were still ready to use. "ok fine. All three of you can come out now. I won't shoot."

Kirk nodded and slipped out, dropping down onto the floor below too. Zepatos studied him and then looked up at who his companions were.

[just FYI since spock'll probably have this information - technically zepatos has a criminal record for smuggling and scavenging]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:07 am
Spock gave no hint of surprise at being caught, but McCoy certainly whispered an ear-full to him as they went to stand beside Kirk-their weapons lowered. Spock leaned in to whisper to him. "Captain-this man does have a.....rather unsavory record in Federation records"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:20 am
"That is very likely." Kirk said in a low voice back. he wondered if they should detain him - certainly they'd caught him in the act, and they needed to talk to him about what he knew. he had a feeling the guy wouldn't talk much unless he was put in a position to do so - he obviously just wnated ot get away, but he might ahve seen soemthing.
Kirk looked meaningfully at Spock and then glanced to zepatos, hoping he could do that odd nerve-pinch thing he's done to him before. Not exactly pleasent or professional but it has gotten the job done. After all, they were bound by protocol to detain any criminals they came across.

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff