Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sims: Open For Business Official Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:14 pm
There are a few new screenshots and video clips at Sims2.com.
From the look of it, I think there will be a saloon and a florist shop!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:45 am
i really hope pets come from this i miss having a hamster and such from Sims 1  

senshiminako

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:37 am
Nah... So far there are no official info about pets in this pack.

But if my 'research' was right, I think pets are next in a family theme expansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:14 am
SirEmino

But if my 'research' was right, I think pets are next in a family theme expansion.

and what "research" has lead you to believe that? Where did you get your info?

I ask cause I made a thread once about what I thought should be in the next expansion pack. I wanted a EP just called "Family" that would have increased emphasis on family activities and interactions between babies, toddlers, and children... and the family pet. I had a whole giant list of things I wanted to see included in that expansion. I really would like for that to be the 4th EP. That'd be awesome!  

amandapace7

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:48 pm
amandapace7
SirEmino

and what "research" has lead you to believe that? Where did you get your info?

I ask cause I made a thread once about what I thought should be in the next expansion pack. I wanted a EP just called "Family" that would have increased emphasis on family activities and interactions between babies, toddlers, and children... and the family pet. I had a whole giant list of things I wanted to see included in that expansion. I really would like for that to be the 4th EP. That'd be awesome!

Well, if you think it through, they have made University and Nightlife. Which both focused on knowledge and romance aspirations. Now they releasing Open For Business, which is for fortune sims.

Therefore, the correct order of expansion next would be either family or popularity themed expansion.

And I dont really think pets would go into a popularity theme exoansions.

As well all know, Maxis love to includes additional freebies in game. Like in University, we get all the bands items, while in Nightlife, we got cars. So pets would be perfect for a familt theme expansion.

Plus, Maxis was once confirmed that they will be pets for sims 2 in one of those really early chats (prior to sims 2 release) since Unleashed was such a great success!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:55 pm
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep3_classifieds.php

This is a link to some information and screenshots I got in a newsletter from EA on Sims Updates.  

Lady Vina

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:21 pm
The chat transcript is up for Open for Business.

eek Theres going to be elevators... (THAT CAN KILL YOU!!! xp )

http://thesims2.ea.com/community/chat_01_19_06.php  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:13 pm
Damn, now i've got to save the money up for it!  

AdamV2

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:48 pm
Lol. I've already pre-order it since this time, we Malaysian will get the pre-order bonus as well biggrin .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:00 pm
The official site just posted the O4B designer walk through video! Check it out!

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep3_videos.php?movieID=4  

amandapace7

Trigger X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:04 pm
SirEmino
Lol. I've already pre-order it since this time, we Malaysian will get the pre-order bonus as well biggrin .

Yeah I pre-ordered it too, I figured Heck I'm going to buy it when it comes out anyways might as well see what this bonus is.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:36 pm
There are 2 new Open For Business videos at the official site, with V'Day theme. Check it out!

Our local store where I pre order OFB also confirmed that I can come and get my copy of OFB at 28th February (which is on 27th evening in US times biggrin ).  

SirEmino
Captain

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:40 am
According to Gamespot its coming out the 28th, but I went to Wal-mart and looked on their upcoming games list and that said it was coming out March 2th

I am so confus-ed eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:34 pm
Ok, you know? The first sentence I read about what you wrote SOUNDED SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN! And you don't have to tell me twice...!  

Goldenhoney

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:20 pm
Just one more week biggrin !  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items