Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Back to Guilds

Info, Skits, Coseplay, Games, Roleplaying, Much More. 

Tags: Sailor moon, Sailor scouts, Information, Acting, Roleplaying 

Reply Sailor Moon Free Chat (Chatter Box, General Discussion)
serina or usagi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feline Godess

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:15 pm
Blackdemondreams

I'm not sure but did the voice actor for Usagi change later on in the series?

I don't know for sure, but I think the voice actors changed for a lot of them by the end of the series...threw me off a bit. Either that or the people doing them got older and their voice changed, or changed the way they were voicing the characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:20 pm
Feline Godess
Blackdemondreams

I'm not sure but did the voice actor for Usagi change later on in the series?

I don't know for sure, but I think the voice actors changed for a lot of them by the end of the series...threw me off a bit. Either that or the people doing them got older and their voice changed, or changed the way they were voicing the characters.
User Image
[BunniGeisha.deviantART.com]

Usagi's voice change like, three times.
It's ridiculous!

Bunni Geisha

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 pm
Japanese names all the way how do you go from Makoto and get Lita
Setsuna Trista,Haruka Amarah, and lets not forget Maxfield Stanton Nephrites name when he poses as a human and I hate the name Rini

info I found on Usagi's Va
Kotono Mitsuishi voices Usagi, using a higher voice than Mitsuishi's natural voice. During the recording of the early episodes, Mitsuishi had to mentally prepare herself to play Usagi.[69] While Mitsuishi had her appendix removed (episodes 44–50), Kae Araki played her character. Kae Araki was the voice of Luna so she did the whole series but those episodes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 pm
Sailor Aquatica
Japanese names all the way how do you go from Makoto and get Lita
Setsuna Trista,Haruka Amarah, and lets not forget Maxfield Stanton Nephrites name when he poses as a human and I hate the name Rini

info I found on Usagi's Va
Kotono Mitsuishi voices Usagi, using a higher voice than Mitsuishi's natural voice. During the recording of the early episodes, Mitsuishi had to mentally prepare herself to play Usagi.[69] While Mitsuishi had her appendix removed (episodes 44–50), Kae Araki played her character. Kae Araki was the voice of Luna so she did the whole series but those episodes

I thought the girl who played Chibiusa took over for Kotono when she was sick.

The voice actor for Serena in the English version really annoyed me.  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yume_Silvermoon

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:14 am
Yeah, Kae Araki was also the voice for Chibiusa. I believe Han Keiko was Luna (and also Queen Beryl, believe it or not.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:23 am
Sorry mistaken Chibiusa and Luna . Did you guys see excel saga ? Usagi's va was her voice and they even did a parody of sailor moon in it  

l Sailor Cancer l

Star Struck Princess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:13 pm
I like both japenese & english names.
Serena is a cuter name.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm
Sailor Aquatica
Sorry mistaken Chibiusa and Luna . Did you guys see excel saga ? Usagi's va was her voice and they even did a parody of sailor moon in it

Yeah I love that anime! Did you see the final episode? OMG that was soo wrong on some many levels lol. But it was still amazing.  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pink princess of the moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:44 pm
i like both the japanese and american names. i grew up on the american ones. But at least we should be grateful that they didn't decide to keep the names they were going to originally give them.Here is a link to the video if you haven't saw it already. To know what i'm talking about. Sailormoon promo  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm
personally I prefer Usagi but I also like the name they gave her in the first half of the manga, bunny.  

Cosmos Princess

4,250 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 pm
i like both the japanese and american names. i grew up on the american ones. But at least we should be grateful that they didn't decide to keep the names they were going to originally give them.Here is a link to the video if you haven't saw it already. To know what i'm talking about. Sailormoon promo

I remember the first time I saw that. I was like...

OH DEAR GOD! MY EYES!!! gonk burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 pm
srv1025
I grew up with english names but now it sounds weird to call them by that. I'm more used to the Japanese names now. 3nodding

same here, although I do like the name amara heart  

Hypatia Star
Vice Captain

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 pm

This is much worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:42 pm
Blackdemondreams

This is much worse.
I totally agree. And the sad part about it, that song couldn't get out of my head for days after i first seen it. It was torture. gonk crying  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:19 pm
Blackdemondreams

This is much worse.
I totally agree. And the sad part about it, that song couldn't get out of my head for days after i first seen it. It was torture. gonk crying

I would love to see a pilot or something so I could have a good laugh. lol  
Sailor Moon Free Chat (Chatter Box, General Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games