Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:03 pm
"Told you you were going to be his new favorite person," McCoy mumbled to Spock.

Spock meerly watched the man struggle-taking no offense. "My apologies," he replied. "But it was the most effective way to subdue you with the least amount of harm."

"Yeah...like he's going to go for that," McCoy mumbled again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:07 pm
"I didn't do anything, curse you! You've kidnapped me!" he practically yelled.

Kirk sighed. "Enough of that. You were stealing Starfleet property and you know it."

Zepatos pouted. "It's a wreck. it's no-one's property. So what? you're arresting me?"

[hmn... i wonder what's a good alternative to 'god damnit', sicne he technically doesn't believe in gods.. hm...]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 pm
(( "Fate be damned!" ...?....It was the only thing I could think of after double checking his section about race))

"There are a number of other charges against," Spock replied. "Under normal circumstances you would be." He looked to Kirk....he was a normal captian.

McCoy actaully smirk getting the Vulcan's mild attempt at humor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:17 pm
[hm sounds cool lol]

"so what? am I or aren't I?" he asked irritably. "and what did you do to my ship?" he added as an afterthought looking panicked - the ship was literally his whole life and he didn't want it left or damaged.

"for the moment you're in our care and watch while we ask you some questions" Kirk said. "and your ship should be taken into our hangar as we speak."

Zepatos seemed to relax only slightly.

"What do you want to ask?" he asked warily.

"What you've seen - the usual. but first we need to know if you'll co-operate." kirk said simply  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:25 pm
"It's usually best to co-operate, kid," McCoy chipped in as he gave Zepatos some mediciene to help with the head pain. "Saves a whole lot of time and annoyance on both ends."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:32 pm
"Fine." zepatos said a little sulkily, grateful of the doctor helping out.
"do i get your names at least?"

"you got mine. Captain Kirk." Kirk said.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:40 pm
"Just call me McCoy," the doc replied. "Pointy ears over there is Spock."

"I am quite capable of my own introductions, doctor," Spock replied.

"I know....but I don't think he likes you," McCoy replied mumbling as he looked over the moniters as if there was something of interest. "Thought I be the mediater between you two....guess I'll just leave that to Jim to keep ya from killing each other and I'll patch ya up later."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:47 pm
"Zepatos." he said again, feeling it appropriate now they were on a more level ground. "can't you release me out of this...thing?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 pm
McCoy looked to Kirk-it was his desicion. "He is unarmed," he commented. At least lowering gravity would be kind gesture.

"Other than his hostilies towards me, captain," Spock replied. "He does not appear to be a threat with the other precautions in place."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 pm
"ok, let him go." Kirk nodded.

Zepatos smiled as he was released and sat up.
"ok, then. And you're not pressing charges?"

"We never said that." Kirk commented. "Now...what did you see? did you see who attacked the ships?"

Zepatos paused and adjusted his coat before speaking.
"i got a wierd anomaly, which attracted me to the site. My ship started getting pulled in - like the gravity suddenly got stronger. i was a way away though, so once i broke out fo it i didn't see what acused it. the anomoly was soon gone. later on there were some distress signals shooting around the areas. By the time i'd travelled over to see what happened the graveyard was fresh, so to speak."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 pm
Sudden expansion of gravity....which suddenly vanished followed by distress signals.....due to recent events it all sounded a bit too familiar.

"Did you pick up anything that sound like thunder?" Spock asked.

McCoy glanced up at him and Kirk-knowing what he was going at. That's impossible....it couldn't be him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:11 pm
(( Hey! - I'll grab Pavel chekov ))

Gaia: Near Xephis
Name: Pavel chekov
Race: Human
Occupation: Navigation Officer I guess ((Security/Tactical officer comes later right...?))
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Young, naive but brilliant.
Bio:
Strengths: Mathematics, Speed, Transporter skills in Scotties absence.
Weaknesses: Pronunciation
Ship?/home?: USS Enterprise/Earth (Mother Russia)

*Chekov comes running in*
"Captain, Spock, McCoy... Sorry to bother you, it just; I took the liberty of searching Zepatos' ship after I detected federation technology on-board when I towed it into the docking bay. He appears to have scavenged one of the core data cells from one of the ships in this debris field. I thought you'd want to know immediately"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 pm
[welcome biggrin ]
[lol @ chekov's weakness xd ]

"Thunder?" Zepatos frowned a little searching his memory. "there was a growling sound, I guess it might be thunder. shortly before the gravity. There was a static signal"

Kirk tensed, trying to think of other options. they'd killed him, hadn't they?
He restrained a jump of surprise as chekov burst in.
"what? oh, thankyou chekov." he said a little absently.

"hey! Did I say you could look in there?" zepatos barked, obviously less distracted and concerned than the men around him. "stay the hell off her."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 pm
((Yay-someone else joined!))

"What's the point of having an intercom on this ship if no one uses it...." McCoy mumbled but welcomed the distraction the kid brought. Zepatos too.....he reminded McCoy of himself who was protective of his medical bay.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:31 pm
"I'm sorry McCoy, but if you haven't noticed the gravitational eddies still haven't dissipated and it is affecting the ships systems. Besides, sickbay is on my way back from the docking bay. Scottie really isn't happy with these ship problems" he glared at McCoy.

"Anyway, Captain - Scottie requested your presence at engineering, he has found some very interesting information on the data module"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff