Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:56 pm
"Well maybe you should grab a hot shower too," Koko replied with a kiss and then sat up-breaking his hold. Then she got up to rummage through her bag for dry clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:01 pm
Drake raised his eyerbows.
"Synchronised showering?" he suggested with a smirk.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Koko swallow the laugh as she picked out a new outfit to wear. She gave him a smile as she strolled to the bathroom to leave him wondering if it was an invitation or not. Judith might want privacy to call Patrick on the hotel phone-so she left the choice up to Drake.

At any rate she wasn't planing to shower too long.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:11 pm
Drake's eyes lit up at the potential invitation and he scurried into the shower after her.
"helloooo." he smiled, shutting the door behind him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 pm
"You came did you?" Koko replied without turning to him as the water warmed up. She had already peeled off her damp pants and shirt which left her in nothing but the matching lingerie corset and panties. She moved in front of the mirror and gave her hair a quick brush. "Does every smile I give act as a sort of invite now?" she asked giving him a side glance.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:36 pm
"I was chilly." he said with an exaggerated pout and started to pull his wet clothes off. "and this saves water."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:44 pm
"Mmhm," Koko simply responded-acting as if she had no interest in him as he undressed while she removed the remainder of her clothing and stepped into the shower. The steaming warm water was feeling quite divine after the cold rain.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 pm
Drake tried to keep the grin off his face and stepped in after her. he didn't plan on anything, but it was always nice to see her naked.
"ahh hotel soap. not as good as yours." Drake smiled, and offered to wash her back.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:57 pm
Koko laughed as she pulled her hair to the side so he could proceed. "I told you you could have packed yourself more from the shop," she smiled as she enjoyed the attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:00 pm
Drake enjoyed the curve of her back, running his hands lightly over her skin, giving her a little massage with the soap.
"yeah..but i don't want to be too entrenched in habits and traditions after all."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 pm
Koko's skin tingled in delight to the little massage-enough to let out a small moan. "Oh-there aren't any traditions or habits you want to keep?" she asked coyly as she glanced back at him and smiled. Then she turned and gave him the same offer as she took the soap. "Why is that?" she asked referring the traditions and habits.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 pm
"It's a dangerous thing for a guy my age. I'll start trotting around in breeches and burning witches if I don't keep up with the times."
he joked laughing  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:30 pm
"Ah...those habits," Koko replied soaping up her hands and massaging his back muscles. She noticed a few old scars of his showing up the heat of the water. She gingerly traced them with her fingers before placing sweet kisses over them. Then she wrapped her arms around him and hugged his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 pm
"mhmn, gotta watch out for them." he leant back slightly and enjoyed her hug and the water.
"i'm not exactly pretty in the heat am I?" he sighed, tracing a finger lazily over the crucifix burned into one of his upper arms. It tingle,d still holding a little power over him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:52 pm
Koko glanced where she saw his hand slowly move. Curious-she moved her own fingers. The shape was more defined now. She had noticed hints of it before but due to major distractions the ensued she hadn't paid as much attention. But she was now. She kissed him along his shoulder blades and with her other hand slowly moved over his stomach. Her hand rested just high enough where he would want her to so. "Pretty isn't a word I would descibe you," she replied finally as she slowly and carefully manuevered herself around him so they could be face to face. She stroked his cheek and back down to the cross which she licked and kissed. "Sexy master, is more like it," she replied smiling up at him as she gave him another hug.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff