Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Megumi Cafe` Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

merobean

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 pm
"Dat wud be gwate!" said Oliver through his swollen tongue, his ice-blue eyes lighting up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 pm
I chuckled once more to my newly made friend. Then looked at him and nodded. "Alright then, wait here." I said getting up and going to the counter to order. "One Parfait please." as the casher nodded, he walked into the kitchen as I waited patiently.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

merobean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:39 pm
What a cool guy, thought Oliver as he waited for Hiroshima's return. Glancing around the cafe absentmindedly, he noticed a house of cards standing on a near by table. His blue eyes widened as he inspected the masterpiece. Asuming it was on display and held together by some form of adhesive, Oliver gently proded it, for curiousity's sake. The tower of cards collapsed, slipping spades everywhere. Oliver recoiled and tried his best to hide his shock and humiliation.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:28 am
Hearing the sound of cards collapsing. I turned around and noticed what Oliver had done, and couldn't help myself but laugh. The casher came back with the Parfait and thanked me, as I nodded to him. Walking over to Oliver with the order I spoke up, "Curiosity got to you?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

merobean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:47 pm
"I-I swear I thought it was a--I didn't mean to--I'm sorry!!" blurted Oliver, hanging his head in shame. "And thanks," he said sheepishly as he accepted the parfait. He quietly began to drown his humiliation in the chilled sweet treat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:09 pm
I chuckled. "Hey, it's fine." continuing, "Maybe tourists do that when they come in here, and it would usually end up like this. Sometimes I wish they'd leave it alone but hey." I then shrugged and began to build the cards up like it was nothing. This is what I do when I'm bored.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

merobean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Oliver watched quietly over his parfait as Hiroshima began constructing a master piece of cards. He was sure a few times that the man's long blond hair would knock over the structure, but it held still. When Hiroshima had finished, the "house" had turned into something closer to a castle of cards, twice the size of the original building.
"That's amazing," he laughed, "Where’d you learn how to do that?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:29 pm
I walked in the small cafe "How long has this place been here!" I woundered surprised. The smell of coffee filled the air as i walked to the counter and ordered a coffee I made sure it was black, I was tired from my lack of sleep my editor had been killin me. Once i got my coffee I sat back in a small couch shyly.  

wereling_cub

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:37 pm
"It's nothing much after years of doing it." I said, turning to Oliver. Grinning I went next to him and sat down. "Just hope someone knocks it down again so I can make it bigger." he said, jokingly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 pm
Blushing at Hiroshima's sudden closeness, he turned away to hide his cheeks, muttering, "Haha, well I'm practically a professional knocker-over." Flushing an even brighter shade of red, he thought, I can't believe I said that! I sounded like such an idiot! Gahh, now he must think I'm a freak.  

merobean

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:28 am
I laughed, patting my lap in the process. "Hahahah, is that so? I should ask you to come over when I need someone to knock down a tree to get my cat out. It's a bother to climb it and get scratched in the process."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Hearing the other man laugh, Oliver relaxed, hoping that he really hadn't made that big of a fool of himself. "Haha, sure, you could pay me in parfaits," he said with a grin, the blush receding from his cheeks. "That reminds me," said the blond as he pulled out a pad of paper, "I'll make sure to pay you back as soon as I can." He handed Hiroshima a note reading 'IOU about $8 - Oliver c:'.

[Ignore my use of American money heh.]

merobean

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:59 pm
I took the piece of paper and crumpled it up. "It's alright. You don't need to pay me back." I then looked at him, "You can be my friend though." grinning I continued to speak, "Just pay me back with your time to spare." I then pulled out my cellphone and went to my number, then showed it to him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm
The blonde’s face lit up. "Sure, I'd love to be your friend," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "And anyways, god knows I don't have eight bucks to spare," he said with a smirk as he pulled out his own battered cell phone. After exchanging numbers, he turned to the other blond. "If you have some spare time, I can start 'paying you back' now, if you like. I know a sick arcade a few blocks from here, or we can just walk until we find something."  

merobean

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:00 am
"Alright," I nodded to him putting my cell away, "Le--" before finishing my sentence I looked at my cellphone, that was about to be slipped away into my pocket. The Caller was my father... "Ah, sorry. I can't I have to head back." I said holding my hand out in front of him. "Hello?" I said answering the phone. "Ha, yes chi-chi-ue*." I then stood up. "Sorry I lost track of time. I'll head home now." A disappointing expression appeared on my face as I walked out the store.

*Father in a more formal way  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces