Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

impiousLion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:11 pm
Dmitri hastily walked back to Akira, almost skipping with glee. His lips curled into a light smirk as he did, and he once again leaned to see her in the cage.
"Oh, you will?" He used his umbrella to give the cage's bars a hard hit, "Are you sure this time? I don't neccessarily love indecisive little brats like you."
Seth had walked up to Dmitri without him noticing, and put a hand on the stranger's shoulder. He gripped it slightly, and gave him a menacing glare.
"It's not polite to speak to a girl like that."
Wide-eyed, Dmitri took a step back, staightening up.
"That's not a girl, sir. It's a slave. Nothing more."
Dmitri closed his eyes and faced in the other direction. Seth shook his head.
"Sir, you are too superficial," Seth leaned towards the cage, looking intently at the girl, "Hey there. May I see your collar, miss?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm
Akira tensed, and was hesitant whether she should crawl to the front or stay. Deciding that it seemed a better choice to come up front, she looked up at the two men curiously. She liked the nicer one. He might supply fire. Nodding her head, she bowed enough for her silver and bronze striped collar to be revealed. Akira kind of knew what the collars meant, but she didn't want to understand why they had to have them. It was just a stupid, distracting piece of metal.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

impiousLion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:25 pm
Seth leaned just a bit closer to see the colors. Silver and Bronze. So this neko was probably upset and violent. Perhaps, she might work. He laughed lightly and looked at the girl.
"I don't believe that you're upset. Violent maybe, but a neko always has some sort of happiness within her."
Dmitri laughed and whirled around on his heels, walking in the other direction.
"You both seem to get along quite nicely. I'll leave you two alone then," he sighed, eyeing several other slaves, muttering the next words, "I need an innocent wimp anyway..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:47 pm
Micaiah sat in the back corner, shivering, she heard the pitter-patter of the rain. She loved the rain, the way it fell on your face, and rolled down. When it got your eye it was fine, you blinked and it was gone, safety. As she sat and longed for the rain to touch her skin once again she played with her collar, out of the very corner of her eye she could see the slight shine to it. The way it caught what little light that was in here. She fumbled with it, obviously playing, she was truely trying to entertain herself and keep her mind off the rain. That way the pitter-patter taunted her made her anxious, so she peered out and saw some people they were looking at... What was her name again... Ak... Micaiah sighed slightly, unable to remember the girl's name, she just scooted back once more, staring at the wall, she held her knees in to her chest and studied the wall she could see for the 50th time. Well, probably more, there out, was nothing to do down here but stare, and for some others to act up.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:55 pm
The strange man had walked for some time now, whistling to himself. His song sounded out of key and pitch, but that was it. He repeated his lyrics in his head. When he came upon the slave shop, he stopped for a moment. He looked up at the dark sky and scowled."What, don't like me anymore? I guess that's what I get for staying in so much..." He spoke to the sky. He turned and walked into the store. His bare feet were nearly frozen solid but he gave no hint of pain or discomfort. He looked around to see if a worker was nearby. It seemed the shop was already buisy today. He stood in the entrance way and just looked around waiting for something. He gave off the feeling of a small child; the way he looked about like a child at a candy store. His mind was very far gone at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:57 pm
Tenrai raised her head slowly as the truck thundered to a halt. The little bit of light that snuck through the bars in the top corner illuminated her scarlet eyes eerily. She lay curled into a ball, as she had a tendency to attack anyone who came near and nobody dared approach her.
They had told her that she was no longer needed, that she would be sold for other uses...
She raised a hand to her throat. The latest installment; a thick, metal collar. A few thick wires went between it and into her head, entering her skull at different intervals. So far nobody had gotten close enough to plug anything in, but even she had to sleep, and when she slept, they came...
She could smell other hybrid creatures, the air stank of their fear and anxiety. Tenrai knew this smell all too well; it was the smell of the market.
She stared at the floor as somebody lifted the shutter at the back of the truck. The light momentarily blinded her as her head snapped up. Between her and freedom lay thick metal bars, each charged with 6000 volts of pure pain. She heard a gunshot and whipped around, staring dumbly at the now empty hypodermic dart in her shoulder and the rifle barrel poking through the bars in the top corner. Sedative. She growled and pulled the dart from her body, stepping forward. Another shot. She fell to her knees, but snarled and reached forward for the rifle. Two more shots sounded before she lay unconscious on the floor, two darts in her shoulder, one in her thigh, and one in her neck. Damn. She tried to move, to shout out, but was immobilized as the numb darkness enveloped her...
Suddenly, a loud, slamming noise startled Tenrai. What was that? She tried to open her weak eyes, and as she did, noticed a bright light. It was a lamp in the slave shop. Damn it. She involuntarily gave a low growl as she dragged herself up to sit. Chains on her hands, feet, and neck restrained her from moving any further. Something...felt different. She raised her hand to her neck, and widened her eyes in unfortunate realization. The electric shock collar was still there, except now it had a tiny tag on the front. It was silver and black. Tenrai tilted her head in confusion. She didn't know what it meant, but no matter. She felt the back of her head. No wires. She sighed quietly. The terminals were bandaged up and sealed, thank God.
The little wolf managed to curl up again in an attempt to fall asleep.

Dmitri sighed to himself. Perhaps this shop didn't have a suitable test subject for him. His eyes grew sad with disappointment. He needed a slave to bring happiness to him, but it looked like it wasn't going to happen here. He finally stopped at one of the bunk beds. The neko girl who was chained to it was facing the wall. How odd. Dmitri leaned towards her, and spoke into her ear in an attempt to startle her.
"What's wrong, kitty?" He asked, his voice had a happy ring to it. Or sadistic, it was hard to tell.

[[Sorry for the long-ness of the post..]]  

impiousLion

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:06 pm
Micaiah heard the voice in her ear, and flinched away from it. She turned her head to look at the man, she couldn't tell what he was, upbeat, sadistic, or a terrifying mix of both. She pulled her head back and stared at him wide-eyed. She was afraid to answer him, what if he was option two or three, and had taken a liking to her. She just sat there, she tried to sniff indiscretely, to see if she could see exactly what he was.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:08 pm
Matt finaly walked to the cages of slaves for sale. His eyes went wide like a child seeing a new toy they had to have. He hadn't seen so many living creatures in one places in so long. As his eyes surveyed the room he finaly realized how soaked he was. He shook out his hair a bit but his clothes still clung to his body. He ignored it and walked farther into the store. He saw someone else looking over the slaves and then looked at himself. He realised how prooly dressed he must've appeared. The thought of reality left him and a neko caught his eye."Kawai...."He couldn't help but utter. He almost wanted to talk to someone but stopped. He walked closer to the man bending down to look into a cage. Matt stopped right behind him and looked in as well. His face lit up again, excitement was clear in his expression.  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:13 pm
Another man had walked up to her cage and she slumped back, she decided to say something, "... Why do you look into my cage like that?" She asked both of them, her voice sweet and melodic, but very afraid at the same time. She held her stuffed animal close to her, it was the only thing they didn't take away from her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:15 pm
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Dmitri threw back his head and laughed. The fear of slave brought such joy to him. And, in addition, this one was cute. His next words were harsh, demanding. "Come on, speak. I won't hurt you."
Much. He loved acting too. To lure the slave in, trick them into his home, then betraying and killing them. What fun! Suddenly, another man was next to him. Dmitri glanced at the man for a moment. He seemed...weird. But, ingnoring him, he looked at the girl with great interest, awaiting her next move.

impiousLion

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 pm
Miciah started to shake violently at the man, he scared her, he seemed like he would hurt her, even if he said he wasn't. She scooted back until her back hit the side of the bed. He utterly terrified her, she looked at the one that seemed, calmer nicer. But... He seemed almost as if he had a childish disposition. "No..." She just said right out to the scary man, she wasn't going to say much more than that. She didn't want him to take any more interest in her.

|| >< sorry, I was a bit confuzzled on if she was in a cage or chained to a bed. and I'm confused on who he's looking at too x.x I'll edit if I have this wrong. Annnd I love disposition, at school everyone has to see the guidance counsler, she always says I have a happy disposition. ||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:27 pm
((DX...sorry, yeah, Matts looking at her too...))  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

impiousLion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:30 pm
Dmitri stood up straight and laughed. What a card. This little neko was cute, yet had an attitude. He looked at her, then the man. Oh, they would fit nicely together. He sighed, and turned around to leave them.
"Feh!" He motioned her away with his hand in dissatisfaction. What a boring bunch. When was a good test subject going to find him?

[[Thanks, I'll edit my post now~ And lol. xD]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm
Micaiah flinched when he motioned his hand, her body that was so tense before loosened up as she sighed. She looked at the other with large curious eyes, he seemed nice, she wouldn't mind him. "...Hello..." She said softly, scooting forward, she held out her cat, "This is Jerri... He says 'hello' too..."

|| Rain, you said you'd edit Miki's profile o.o ||

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Holy Stealth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm
Natasamu open his eyes slowly, to once again see the bars around him, his neck wrists and ankles, chained up so he couldn't do anything dangerous, that could do harm to himself. That's what they said but he knew they were afraid he might hurt them, not himself.
He try to stretch out his arms but the cage had a limit, and that limit kept him crouched, sitting against the one side of the bars just so he had enough room for his feet to spread out. "I hate this place so much." He said, feeling so tired and weak at the moment.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff