Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:37 pm
((Your on there Noltic...YAY!!! I'm so excited!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 pm
((So has the official countdown begun??))  

Kixna1016

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:50 pm
((Sometime tonight/ tommorow hopefully))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm
((YAY!!! ICAN'TWAIT!!!))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:23 pm
((Rawr! Can't wait!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 pm
))Since weve diverted as far as "rawrs" i may as well celebrate that classes at my school just got finished yeasterday....((  

Noltic

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 pm
((Hey, I like "rawrs", no matter how out of context or gramaticly incorrect they are! Congrats on no school.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 am
(( I still have another week til I get christmas break ))((Oh and OPEN))

Open

A majority of the students would be arriving by boat, the others would arrive by plane near the school. Standing infront of a line of buses and trucks was a strict looking man in a grey suit. He directed the movement of a few volunteer greys who would drive the trucks with the baggage and weapons, and the buses with the students. A horn sounded indicating the boat was insight. ``All hands to their stations!`` The man yelled. He had a accent which people of our world would call german. He was completly used to giving orders, before joining the greys he had been a solider, his name was Erwin von Rictofen.  

Thunder-King01

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 pm
Vergil was nervous about this new experience, but standing alone on a dock with his small boat casting off behind him kinda forced his hand.

He looked around, assuming he was early as he couldnt see many people around. he was told hed be picked up here at the docks, and he could definately see where he was supposed to go.

150 yeards away on a different peir sat a very proffessional looking man witha handful of behicles around him. This was obviously the place to go.

Vergil walked slowly though hoping that some more students would arrive soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:57 pm
Tightening her black jacket around her, Cameron slung her bag over her shoulder and began walking again. She headded to the dock where the students were suppose to be picked up. She sighed, thinking about she was fired and forced to move out of her apartment. She still felt kind of defeated about it.

Cameron looked forward as she closed in on the dock. She saw a boy that looked around her age and figured that she was in the right place. Thinking about the school and her new situation, she started to get nervous and a little bit excited.

She arrived at the dock where to boy stood.  

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 pm
Vergil looked over at the girl. He shifted a little bit feeling shy and then chuckled to himself. He had been on active duty two weeks ago, he hadnt seen any real action yet, but he had been shot, this seemed foolish in perspective so he looked over at the girl.

"Hey there, i geuss your here for school eh? Well sorry to say i was trying to chill out to see what was really up, im geussing were actually supposed to be over there."

Vergil pointed off at the official looking man airily.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Cameron looked over at the man the boy pointed to. Stern, she noted.

Then she turned back to the boy. She wasn't use to dealing with nice people anymore, so she tried to just be polite. She smiled politely, the smile seemed out of place compared to her crude clothing.

"You are attending the school aswell?"  

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:09 pm
Erwin watched as the students started to make their way onto the docks. Should prove to be an interesting group of young minds He thought. He`d wait a few more minutes just to make sure all of them were here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:17 pm
Rikku looked out over the bow as her boat pulled into docks, the smell of the saltwater, and the sound of the waves, a comfort to her her as she disembarked from the vessel and looked around. She grabbed her ribbon from her bag and tied her long dark hair up into a ponytail and walked along the docks, looking around, waiting for someone to point her in the right direction of where she was supposed to be going.  

Chloe Agnew

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 pm
"Flight Bonaparte Requesting permission to land....over."
"Bonaparte, permission granted, Over"
"Understood, Thanks, Over."
Jo's plane descended towards the runway. She touched down lightly and grinned. The girl's baby taxied over to a marked parking place and she took a deep breath when it was all done. Quickly afterward she hopped out and stick the chalks under her wheels so it wouldn't roll down the slight hill. She loved that plane, and would never let anything happen to it.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff