Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melmel416

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn heard Theo speaking to her and she quickly got up dusting the little dirt off her dress. "Im fine, see" She turned quickly and whent back to the flower stand and paid for some daisies instead. She put them in her basket behind Max and walked over to Theo "Im sorry about that"
She walked to a fruit stand and picked up a pomegranet and played with it in her fingers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
Romeo pulled the cloat hood down and then walked over to the flower stand and bought some flowers for his little sister who was sick. Being rather grouchy for it he gave everyone the death stare but most of now heard of his little sisters illness that was creeping up on people out of no where, So the ones who heard of it just ignored it and said that they were sorry. Romeo was still angry for the loss of his little brother because of the illness. " I'm sure they will find a cure Romeo " The flower lady said as she gently held Romeo's hand ' I'm sure they will " She whispered. Romeo nodded and gave a sad smile before walking away from stand and sitting down up against the wall and though things over. The doctors here sucked....They tried everything but only made things worse...He sighed then remembered what his little sister had told him " Romeo...As long as i'm still breathings and my heart is still beating i'm fine " Romeo softly repeated it then smiled weakly  

Sanjiv_Love

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"That is quite alright Miss Rasideth," Theo stated as he followed his fiend. With his formal speech, he almost felt like a servant to Marklyn, though he doubted she would try to do that to him. He wasn't sure if he could refuse though. I'll have to decide how far formallities go when it comes to that, he decided, watching Marklyn play with the fruit.

((sorry for the lateness of this, I completel missed yours until I looked now. Also, do you know when Rika will be joining us?))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image
Marklyn was now staring out into space. She over heard Romeo and the flower stand lady talking about a cure. She was wondering what they meant by it. She then noticed Romeo sit down was a glum look on his face. Marklyn hated seeing anyone like that even Romeo. She quickly payed for her pomegranet and walked over to Theo and whisperd "I will be right back".
Marklyn walked slowly over to Romeo and stood two feet away "Are you alright?" She knew she was beeing foolish for talking to him but she had to make him happy just for her sake.

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:50 pm
( No i don't think she knows it has started....Hey Mel you should message her Casey-kun is far to lazy to do it )
User Image
" Havn't you heard? " He asked her." I figured everyone have now heard of it....I lost my brother to a disease two weeks ago and now my sister has it and we're not sure she's going to make it since she is only four " Romeo said to Marklyn. " Besides whats it to you? I always hear you talking to your friends about my family and saying nasty things about us so why would you care if i'm angry...Depressed or any other emotion that i can't think of at the moment " He snapped angry thinking she was going to say something mean like " Well she probably deserves it for coming from such a disgusting family"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image
Marklyn sighed and looked at Romeo "I am not very informed on your family" she frowned at his comment. "That is terrible, I am truly sorry for your loss, and I do hope your sister makes it" She truly meant what she said and it showed in her eyes "Well if you must know. I truly do not like seeing anyone like this. It truly disgusts me that I care for your feelings" She frowned and looked at Theo

[occ: I will right now]  

melmel416

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had been looking at the fruits in the stand, but saw Marklyn's glance. He wasn't listening to their conversation though and certainly didn't feel like butting in. Does she even know who she's talking to? he wondered as he kept to himself, waiting for whenever it would be that Miss Rasideth would finish with her, as Theo saw the family ties, generational rival.

((Okay then.))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image

" If you do care then why would you say everything you do? " He asked then saw the puppy in the basket. He leaned up and gently petted the small dog. " What's it's name? " He asked her then looked up and added quietly " Do you like the guy your going to marry? "

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image
Marklyn eyed him but ignored his comment and answered his kind question.
"His name is Max" she smiled and picked him up out of the bascket and held him in her hands. She then heard Romeo's next question "Ugh! Must everyone speek of him?" she sighed and looked down at Max "Well, no actually. He is not very kind to some people" she spoke but it wasnt the friendly tone she wanted it to be but it sounded like she was hiding something.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:57 pm
User Image
" What do you mean he asked her as he scratched behind Max's ear. " And sorry I-i didn't know...I was just wondering since your father did pick him out " Romeo said then asked " May i hold Max? "  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 pm
User Image
Marklyn sighed "Can we please just get off the topic." She nodded and handed Max to him carefully. She smiled as Max licked his finger. Marklyn was now looking around the market and gasped as she saw one of her fathers servants. "Oh no!" She ran to Theo "Theo may you please fib for me" she pointed in the direction of the servant and ran back to Max and Romeo.
"We have to get out of here!" She grabbed his hand and started to run.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:19 pm
Romeo watched as she ran away but ignored it and continued to pet Max. He felt Marklyn grab his hand and drag him to his feet then force him to run " Whats going on? " He demanded as he held Max close to him afraid he was going to drop him. Romeo looked around " And where are we going? If I get caught with you I'll be killed you know your father hates me! "  

Sanjiv_Love

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:31 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was slightly surprised when Marklyn was suddenly back, then again as she ran off, taking Romeo with her. He had looked and seen the servant, who was now heading his direction. Oy vey, he thought, sighing before smiling and greeting the man. "Might I be of service to you?" he asked, the man looking about before answering. Was it perchance the Lady Rasideth whom was accompanying you? And where is she, you seem to have lost your company. "Company?" Theo asked in reply. "I had no companion with me here today, though if you are looking for she who was near me, she went over north further into the marketplace," Theo said, pointing in the opposite direction that Marklyn and Romeo had gone. the man gave him a sour look, unhappy that theo hadn't been with whom he was searching for, but decided he would go where the man said."Very well. Thank you for what you have said, however much it be worth.""And may it be worth as much as it can," Theo intoned, the two both nodding before the servatn headed off deeper into the market. Theo sighed then and relaxed his shoulders, turning to the fruit stall whom he'd been speaking in front of the entire time. "I'll have an apple," he said, taking one from the stall before putting down a sum that was worth at least five of the fruits before leaving, deciding to head east through a section of the marketplace that would leave im near the library he was meant to return to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image
Marklyn kept running and was starting to head for a near by Hay Wagon. She hid behind it and forced Romeo in back of her "Well if you really have not noticed you dont have a choice" she whispered and pointed at the servant "If they found you any where close to me even if we weren't together they would kill you on the spot." She took a deep breath and searched the area infront of her. "We need a new hiding spot"

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
" Follow me " He said taking her hand and leading her out to a corn field and going inside of it. He sat down and let Max wander around. " I don't get it...Why do are families not like eachother? " Romeo asked leaning back and looking up at the sky.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff