Reply Why you readin' this, foo?
Make Donations Here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momadness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 pm
All my sisters friends that got flu shots got the flu smile I've never gotten the flu, and my mom refuses to take me to get a shot..... Am I allowed to do a poem contest? Not for december, just in general.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm
Yess yess you are. (:
You can put that in the games and contest sub forum n - n.

The December events havent been decided fully yet  

Mist Kirby
Crew

momadness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 pm
Yeah, that's why I hesitated.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 am
I feel that shots are breaking down humans' ability to fight diseases. So that as we have children their immune system will be weak and as the generations go on, so weak that we will not be able to survive with out these shots. So I don't get shots, exept for the one's that you have to get or you're not allowed in school. ._. But thats just me. Because our bodies will never learn how to fight the disease. If you do not like my opinion I'm sorry, I did not wish to offend anyone >< So if I did, please tell me and I'll be more careful I post something like this ><  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

momadness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:32 am
That was a really good point. I, personally, just don't get shots. I got a TB shot once and the doctors gave it to me for no reason, I had none of the things they listed if you needed the shot. I guess there is a downside to modern medication, like everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 am
Yeah, I know its just a movie but, I am Legend. It makes a good point in how we should let nature be nature. How you can't make vaccinations for everything, and if you try nature/God will make punishment. Like the story everyone know, Noah's Ark. I forget the exact reason, I think it was how people treated their God or their vanity/ignorance... Wow XD maybe not everybody knows this story. Well, moving along, so he wiped most of em' out. If man abuses the power God gave them to heal... Well basically we're all screwed.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am
Wow... you all got into this, hu? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:36 am
=D join out conversation. With me in it, you never know what will pop up next... OMG LLAMAS!!!  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
OMFG RUN DRAMA LLAMAS!!!

No with me you'll never what will pop out... unless your a mind reader...
Stay away from my mind!...
or... I'll erase my own mind!...
You can't read a dead man's mind, can you? burning_eyes

... Anyways... to join the conversation... Let's bring in Mr Mackey from south park...
Quote:
OK, let me tell you boys something about swine flu, OK? Swine flu's bad. And if you have swine flu at an early age, it's gonna be bad. And swine flu can lead to all kinds of health problems... like cancer... OK? And let me tell you something about cancer... cancer's bad.

-Mr Mackey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 am
I can read anyone and anything's mind. Just last week a read a unicorn's mind... It was on crack. burning_eyes
Well. Now we know why unicorns are so happy all the time.
And =D SWINE FLUUUUU!!! -hits shadowing with frying pan-
And on a random note, do you play mabinogi?

User Image
Quote:
You... You can read my mind! Do you mind if you go down to that man down there... Yes him... Give him this money, tell him it's for Herald.... Yes that man is selling crack!

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Stretchy Briefs
Crew

Skilled Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 am
I had to do a current event essay on the vaccine for the swine flu and all the reports say it wasn't very healthy for you cause the vaccine was a live virus instead of a dead one o.0  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 am
RAWR! I read Herald's mind again O:< He said he's gonna eat those darn tootin' docters. I think they enjoy pricking people's fingers too. "Oh we need a blood sample. This is only gonna pinch you a little." It hurt O_O and I have a scar. From that one little p***k. And waiting for people to pass out to call them sick (that was mostly my mom XD). My mom was like, "Oh my God, Dr. ___ What do I do!?"
"... I don't know! Take her to the emergancy room!"
I had a serious sinus infection =D lol I got out of gym for a while at least.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Cassilena
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:14 pm
I'm lost o - o.

This is Cass btw. ( Mist Kirby )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 pm
Hahaha =D I'm kinda lost too.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 pm
You lost me too...
Oh and Mr. Mackey is going to speak to the unicorn about crack...
Take it away Mr. Mackey.

Quote:
Ok unicorn, crack's bad. You shouldn't do crack. If you do crack... it'll turn you bad. So you shouldn't do crack because it's illegal, Ok.
-Mr. Mackey

Why you readin' this, foo?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces