Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
5 Star Restaurant (Open & Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food? :D
  YAY!! ME HUNGRY!!
  *Stomach Growls* Gimme food? .__.
  Could I work here??....Please?? o.o
View Results

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 pm
((I can see that. XDDDD))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:19 pm
(( I fear that this RP has met its end before it even came into existance... crying . WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE!?!?!?))  

ScopeTheSecond

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:21 pm
|| I'VE HAD IT! ONE OF MICAIAH'S YOUNGER BROTHERS IS GONNA WORK THERE!!!!!!! ||  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:23 pm
((Hoozah! You are our savior! XD))  

ScopeTheSecond

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:41 pm
ANNND STARTING!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:11 pm
Hide was on one of the tables waiting for any customers to come in; today was his first day although it seemed like he worked her forever. He sighed because he was kind of impatient or excited you can call it. " when are we opening?"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:27 pm
Lisanne moved around the restaurant smoothly, setting silverware at empty tables. She looked up to the clock above the front entrance. "Should be open in just a few minutes." She called out to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image
"In about 20 min... GOD DAMN IT! GET BACK HERE! Minutes youstupidlittlerottingpieceof... GAH! MY FINGER! WHY THE HELL DID I SUMMON YOU OF ALL THINGS!? GET BACK IN THERE YOU WORTHLESS... HA! AHA! THAT'S RIGHT! THAt'S AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The kitchen doors flew open as one of Alex's hands clawed at the floor while the other flipped through his grimoire in panic. "I'll be with you shortly!" he smiled at the new guy as something dragged him back in...

"AHA! Found it! Take that!" There was flash of ominous blue light that could be seen through the kitchen door windows followed by a deadly silence... A few moments later, Alex emerged yet again, his clothes torn and tattered, his face covered in cuts and bruises and his hands consumed by ash. "Kraken could have made such a nice raw dish if it wasn't so god-like..." he sighed to himself, "Anywho! You're Hide, right? Our newest recruit! Nice to meet you, I'm Alexander Farison, sorceror by nature, chef by trade. I would introduce you to the rest of my group, but I'm not entirely sure where they are..."

ScopeTheSecond

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm
|| e.e I'm watching you shadow... ||
User Image
Micaiah fluttered nervously through her house, looking for some pants, "TSUBASA! WHERE IS MY BLACK SKIRT!?" She yelled through the house at her older brother. He was like a mixture of a mom and dad, with the attitude of an older brother, "Here, you dummy." He said down the stairs as he threw the skirt down. "Pay more attention to your laundry. Now. Thank you for waking me up, I'm going back to sleep." He said as he walked back into his room. She slipped on the skirt, put on some shoes (1/2 in. heels), and grabbed her burse. It wasn't quite a bag, and still not quite a purse. She ran down the street, the cool morning air hit at her bare legs. She burst through the doors of the restaurant, "I'm here~!" She called out as she clicked down to the employee room to put her burse down where it wouldn't get snatched. When she walked out she eyed the place as she did every morning. "Well~ Good morning everyone~" She said, as she took a seat near where the other employees were. Micaiah looked wide eyed at Alex as he stepped out of the kitchen, "What the hell happened to you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:42 pm
"Name's Hidehara, A Werewolf." he shook his hand back. " And why the hell are you battling a Kraken?" They seem to be trying to kill you." he glared at the door that seemed to make Alex almost killing himself. " I'm gonna guess it's a special nowadays... people are so confusing. And thanks... uhhh." He then looked back at the waitress that answered him.

(( glares at broken carnival: "wrong rp carnival"))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:45 pm
Lisanna laughed lightly. She smiled at Hidehara. "Don't worry about it, things get kinda crazy around here sometimes but you'll get used to it in no time." She shrugged and looked at Alex, "Try to be a little more careful would ya? We don't need to make more renovations here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:52 pm
"Kraken," He said simply with a smile, "And you know you loved that dish I made with Cthulhu's tentacle, Lisa! Even if it did break my arm... But all in the name of cooking! Anywho, Where the hell were you, Micaiah? Waiters and waitresses are supposed to get here an hour before we open!  

ScopeTheSecond

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 pm
Sei blanched when he stepped through the restaurant doors. "What's all this commotion?"

He caught sight of Alex. "You're a mess, dude. What were you doing?"

He kicked a remaining tentacle behind the counter before any newcomers could see that. "Ow, of all the things you'd plan for sushi. Though I agree it does taste quite heavenly. Am I late?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 pm
He had some small grins on and then sighed. " So I'm gonna guess Alex is the cook here?" He then looked at the kitchen again. " So I guess we got Kraken Calamari?.... or what that guy said.. sushi." It was a joke but harmless, because Kraken is a very huge squid. Then he saw another woman come in and shrugged it off. He will be used to them for a few days.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:58 pm
|| I was gonna make Nodachi male waiter... But anywho~ Less work for me~ ||
User Image
Micaiah glared at Alex for a moment before making a motion with her hand, "I was searching for my skirt for an hour this morning." She told him, she didn't really hate anyone enough to glare at them, glaring was her way of showing, annoyance. Usually lasted... A max of 10 seconds? "Anyway~ This is only the what... 3rd time I've been late in my whole career?" She said smiling.

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff