Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Sheer Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 am

Arbiter only smirked wide and slyly as her hackles rose up, it only pleased him. Her irration or anger was key to his fun here.
"Then how would you like me to address my words?" he said smoothly and calm.
When she snapped her teeth at him he arose his head to his full height stopping. The smirk well across his muzzle as his teeth poked into the air at his bidding.
"Now there is no need to get snappy."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:13 pm
Raiden was just entering the Cliff,it had been a long walk and he was tired hungry and thirsty.He looked around and shook his fur laying near a short shrub,waiting to see if there was any pray.He would search for water later.

Perverted Juicebox

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:18 am
||- Coop, mind if I call you that. Coop? But anyway, maybe you could spice that tiny post up? Maybe explain how you got there and what your wolf is doing in better detail. On the front page is examples of mine and Kitty's posts. You don't have to do it, I mean it just looks abit better and more interesting. -||

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 am
Vera growled at him disapprovingly.
"You circle me like I'm a fuzzy bunny whose neck you're just waiting to snap. I'll not play along with this foul game of yours."
Her claws dug into the dirt and her wings were almost quivering in her anger.

"You can tone it down is what."
She noticed how her agression was making him more cautious and tried stepping it down a notch herself.
She brought her feet closer together and only slightly relaxed her muscles.
She slowly brought her wings down to her sides but her eyes were still aglow with rage and her hackles refuse to go down.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:59 pm

"But the game was long started."
Arbiter was getting tired of this, game and wanted to stir some thing up. His balck sleek tail swished slowly and his muscles tensed up his stance now stalking like. His head lowering slightly his nose taunting her as it pointed at her neck.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 am
Just when she'd thought he meant to play nice she noticed the change in his posture and movement. A deep growl rumbled in her chest and her hackles came back up.

"I'll not be your plaything!" She snapped at him, catching some fur from his ruff in her teeth. At the same time, Vera brought her great, feathered wings down in a swoop that lifted her into the air and buffeted the air down on the dark male.

She was a flurry of fur and feathers for a moment as she took off and her wingbeats brought her up to perch on another branch of the same cottonwood tree as earlier, but lower this time.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 pm
Raiden stood peacefully, this was getting elevated.He swayed to the end of the cliff, where below there was water as he spread his wings and with one push glided slowly to the down of the cliff hovering above the water he quickly looked for shore as he flew to it and settled. He looked in the water,finally resting his wings as he looked for fish.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Arbiter thrashed when she caught him but gently, surprisingly. He pawed her until she jumped up into the air in a flutter of feathers. He wasn't quite ticked just, pleased.
"You aren't a complet chicken, considering your little wings."
His tail fell to the ground and he stalked to the side of the tree, trying to stay well out of her reach.

LilSnowBird

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:51 pm
Raiden looked to the top of the cliff, he spread his wings and pushed off the ground, he soon flew to the top of the cliff and glided trough the wolves conflict leaving a gush of air. He moved quickly traveling to more bountiful lands...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:07 pm
A massive beast runs through the forest. "I have never layed eyes on a forest like this before..." Suddenly it comes to an abrupt stop and gazes over a high, sharp cliff side. The scenery is breath taking and from the shadows the beast emerges. A huge, spiked, feirce female emerges. Red fur glimmering in the sunlight. "Good thing I can fly." she mutters to herself. By looking at her you don't think a beast as huge as her was meant to fly. She doesn't even have wings. but apon second glance you start to see heat waves envelope her body and wings made of extremly hot heat appear. She takes to the air and scans the ground for any signs of life...

Spirit of Wolves

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:27 pm
Massive paws thundered the cold earth below with no sense of grace. It was then did the enormous hell like canine appeared, his aura of intimidation drenching the scene around him. He made it darker...and even colder. Just his evil and gruesome appearance was enough. With his long and straight mane stretching to the sky, he boomed forward, small piercing ice like orbs moving right to left, searching for life. His long pointed ears curved like that of a horses, such hearing he had. Other basic lupines were not to far off. But he had no interest in such things as of yet. Destruction and blood was what he craved right now. Maybe that of a bear, or a mountain cat. Something far less dangerous as he. Yet, and he continued to rumbled forth, he stepped into a large mass of heat, it shocked him so he halted completely. But no confusion showed, nothing. He knew the caught as he gazed at the bright sky which he despised so to note another hell hound as he, floating about in the sky, something he could not do but what was the point? He had no interest in flight yet, he was interesting in the female that had such ability.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:40 pm
As her golden orbs scanned the horizon she noticed smaller wolves and their dramas nearby. But what was the point of talking to them? they would shun her for her beastly figure. With a sigh she flew in the other direction and roared. Her roar was not like any other roar, it was loud and sounded like thunder but also like a dragon. She was angry. Flames shot out of her mouth. Duing her rampage she noticed a big dark area of the forest and then A huge wolf like herself! She flew towars it in her rampage. Then when she was about to strike she landed right infront of it and roared a deafing roar.  

Spirit of Wolves

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 pm
A roar echoed through his large ears but scared or afraid Quarantine was not. He simply sat and watched in delight the beastly female fly down in heated rampage. His cold gaze kept the heat away, it canceled it out in such. It attempted mere intimidation by swooping down it what it called 'grace' and giving a false swipe that never happened nor would. He chuckled ever so slightly and shook his head it comical disbelief. Yet he would humor her still. Her fierce state was something to watch and entertain. What more could this female do? He wanted to find out. He lowered massive head and lifted his massive paw to scratched his lengthy neck. Wasn't being a beat so much fun? While he scratched, the chains hooked round his tail chimed as he shook his solid build.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:29 pm
Blood tried to calm herself from her heated agression, but its a curse of her clan. Her fury was getting out of control and was going to attack him like a mindless beast. Her eyes started to glow yellow. She struggled to speak in a sensible tone. " This is not....Funny... If you value your life... you..can either run...or force me into... submission." Her breating became fast and hard her hackles raised. Heat poured out of her body and her blinding fury was setting in.  

Spirit of Wolves

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:02 pm
Those words, they came out of her toxic heated mouth every so violently yet with no sultriness at all. It was almost smooth and natural. Such words seemed to shock the giant beast before her for Quarantine sat still, his large mane swaying like the grass around his enormous paws. This female, to his disbelief, wanted him to fight her, and break her down. To tear her to pieces. and force her into submission. Where had she been all his life?

Yet he thought about it, would she struggle? Would she whine for beg for him to stop, to belittle her, and let her live? No, he stared hard into her blazing eyes and he found that she would not back down or run like most of his mortal victims. Though he pleasured himself from there fear and integration, this 'fight' might be simply interesting.

His cold aura blocked the heat she created, only giving his mane a bit more breeze. Her anger was a sight to see, it was almost humorous from the snarled face she gave. He spat the word 'run' and that hit him dead in the face. Under brittled fur, it annoyed him little and he only shook his beastly head.

"Oh dear creature, if you think I would run from such a fun opportunity, you mush be very very foolish."

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff