Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:03 pm
Asudam
When ones memory is like mine its best to act like i've forgotten.

Asudam stood as she was told to, her ears perked forward slightly. It had been a long time since she was referred to as a 'pup'. Though she didn't sense any harshness to it, so she took it like a trooper. She shook out her fur listening to the female with interest.

"Very well." She said, accepting the apology with grace. Why make grounds worse then they are? She watched the females ear flick back, just as her own did, but for a different reason, her muzzle turned to the male, hackles raising slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 pm
Alania tilted her head and the rage seeped back into her voice when she spoke. "Whom might you be?" she growled. The wolf had dark black and red fur, with deep pools of black for eyes that stared back at her. Alania's tail lifted in dominance as she stared him down.

{ Fufufu, Alania is far older than you think so just about everyone is a pup to her. }

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

conker 1023

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:14 pm
my name is Blood  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:26 pm
Asudam

ooc ;; im aware lol @ Conker;; Will you be a doll, can you try to post more how we are, i mean even just one liners that are well built would be fine. Im sorry, but im finding it hard to concentrate on posting cause its bugging me.

Asudam bit back the words that threatened to spill from her mouth. What an attractive name. the voice in her said sneered. She gazed at the wolf quietly, her own ears perking up and tail held out slightly, as though she wasnt going to allow herself to be frightened by this one like she had the other. The name is oddly befitting for a place like this. She was silent, turning her eyes to Alania.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

conker 1023

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:29 pm
(ok)
Bloods ears go up as he heres them talking and then his tail goes down and Blood says what is this place suppose to be then walks towards them
this looks like a cool place he says  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 pm
Alania chuckled at each of their reactions. "It is a burial ground for those who have passed from this life." She smirked and her ears went up.

She was just thinking how it seemed odd to her how most who'd come to this sacred ground had found it spooky and uninviting, but for this wolf to be attracted to it wither meant he was simply being polite or there was the small chance he was genuine.

A curious, watery spirit lingered behind the alpha and she turned to it, smiling warmly. She recognized the male ghost. He'd come to visit her before and her tail began to wag as if an old friend had just paid a visit.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

conker 1023

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 pm
how is this place scary he asked it looks cool with all the stones and ruins and stuff i dont see why others are scared blood says as his tail starts to wag  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:49 pm
Asudam

At the apperance of the whispy wolf spirit she shuddered, her fur poofing out on end. She didn't even have to see him to know he was there. She skirted around, backing up slightly so she could watch ghost and male wolf at once, along with Alania. She shivered slightly, ears pressed to her skull. She bit her tongue though, not wanting to offend the Alpha female. "Maybe they are scared because the unnatural." She grumbled to Blood, she was one of those frightened beasts.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

conker 1023

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 pm
hey look at that its a ghost this is awesome how many people get to see this this one of my bes days ever Blood said to them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 pm
Alania grinned and walked up to greet the spirit with an immaterial nuzzle. "They do not frighten me, rather comfort me. I take pity on them that they cannot be reunited with the living but at the same time ponder why I'm not still amongst them." Her words held a wishfulness that seemed odd for anything living to long for death again.

The she-wolf turned to them ad her tail stopped wagging. "These crumbling ruins were newly constructed walls when I was born into this world." She caught Blood's words and frowned. "Do not be so excited to meet death in the face. He was killed by his jealous mate." She gestured to the spirit beside her.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 pm
Asudam

She didn't miss the words that escaped the Alphaess' maw, nor the longing. How does a wolf die, then become amongst the living once more. She watched the nuzzle, the wolf seemed to scatter where the female nuzzled, but formed back together once more. Her eyes danced to Alania with wonder, and slowly she began relaxing. "Why wish to be dead once more when air can be sucked into your lungs and you can experience life once more?" She asked. "I would not want to be stuck on this plane, knowing i was dead, and having people know i was dead, and not be able to touch them." Asudam said softly, her ears perking forward. She tipped her muzzle to the ghastly wolf in greeting. "I am sorry that love is what killed you." She said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 pm
The spirit nodded in return. Alania glanced at him and suddenly her own heart seemed to impel her to tell her story but she breathed in a sharp breath and overcame the urge. "Life was not kind to me when I was once young. There were fewer, smaller packs back then and they were not forgiving even to their own kin." She sighed for a long, drawn-out moment and turned to Asudam. "Love is a hard and an easy thing to die for." The alpha's amber eyes were growing sorrowful as old memories barrated her mind.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 pm
Asudam

Asudam watched the emotion tinge the Alphaess' eyes, how her body seemed to register sorrow slightly. She momentarily forgot about the spirit, shifting her weight slightly. "I have never known love, except that of a mother to a daughter and a sister to a sister." She frowned. "I would die for them, but for others, probably not." She glanced away. "Though my mother has long been dead, and my sister is a cousin who i lost in the stupid storm of late." She sighed softly, hanging her head for a minute before shugging her shoulders.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 pm
Alania laughed mirthlessly. "You know the love of family. My own family had foresaken me after I made a mistake in loving the forbidden." She sighed again, she seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

"I had not intended to divulge myself but I don't believe I've ever had the ability to tell my tale to any other before this. I came to love a male who took the appearance of the most handsome wolf I'd ever hoped to see and I fell completely for him. We'd met in secret when I was young and lovestruck, all without the knowledge of my pack..." She paused here but knew she had to continue.

"He was not a wolf. He was a powerful fae, capable of magicks I'd never even imagined existed. He revealed himself to me and I did not shy from him so I bore his pups. When my mother discovered my treachery and I had already given birth to his pups, his gorgeous and gifted pups, she unleashd her pent up fury. I had tampered with that which was not natural and had directly disobeyed pack law. My own mother slew me." Another pause, this one longer and ladden with more meaning than the first.

"I know not what happened of my pups but I do know that they survived. I can smell that they have tread upon this hallowed earth, so perhaps that is the real reason why I linger here." She raised her gaze to meet Asudam's eyes.

{ Yay for finally unveiling Alania's back story! }

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 am
Asudam

She was wrapped up in the story of the female like a pup during the winter, being entertained by an elder wolf whose bones had grown wary, and all he had left were his exciting tales of adventure and past. She flicked her ears back slightly, her eyes shifted away from the older female for a moment. 'gifted pups'. It rang dully in her ears, a bell. Asudam herself was a natural wolf. ' My wings are not a gift, but a burden.' Chaels voice murmured, a memory long forgotten. Her eyes danced upon the female with slight interest. It was always a wonder as to how Chael got her wings, they used to tease her mother that she had mated with a goose and had an ugly duckling. Her beloved Aunt never told them who her childs father was, or where he was, just that they were no more. Perhaps Chael could be a decendant of this wolf. Of course she was grasping at straws, but surely the odd gene hadn't come from Chaels mothers side.

She flicked her ears back, realizing the silence was dragging on. "I am sorry for your mothers lack of understanding, but atleast she didn't murder your whelps." Her ears pressed back slightly. "You say that, they were gifted with things never seen of a wolf. I know a wolf thats gifted with wings like that of an Angel." She said softly, her eyes grew somber. "The she wolf I am searching for." Her eyes turned once more to the female. "Perhaps it is time you find out just how many lives you have changed for the good, even if it did result in your death. The keeper of the stars gave you a second chance, maybe this is why." She fell silent, gazing off into the distant tombstones.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff