Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Saltwater Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm

"No, No it wasn't." she said firmly as they continued to walk. "If it was stupid you'd have a black eye. it's progress." she said bluntly as they continued to converse. Renae had refused to show any signs of being submissive or scared at that moment, or today for that matter. But for some odd reason, she just then remembered she still had yet to hunt today. she'd worry about that later, right now she thought to herself, she had other things to deal with.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 pm

"Your know what?" he snapped with a fierce cold voice as he whipped around to face her.
"Why are you still here? Dealing with my damn problems?" he demanded.
Cupid's claws dug into the ground as his teeth poked uner his lips and he growled throaty. Whisking his tail up and swishing her was agitated.
"Am i work in progress?"

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Renae whipped her head around at the sound of a growl. She had no intentions of think of Cupid that way and she wasn't about to change that. She bared her teeth and growled back, "I'm still here because you asked me to be here and because I care." she said in a dark tone. "And no one said you were a work in progress other than you. but your definitely heading in that direction." she growled and walk by him not even making eye contact. "Obviously I was wrong about you and I've over stayed my welcome." Her hair was on end and her snarl was from deep within her. She was about ready to lash out, but in logic knew it would not be in her favor. "You know, Prancer was right. Your just an a**. And by the way, I was dealing with your problems because that's what friends do. Maybe I'm just to nice for my own good." she said with toxic in her words. she then turned around and walked away from the lagoon with no intentions or thoughts that he would dare follow her. "The nerve of him," she thought to herself, "just as I thought there was something more to him, he sure proved me wrong at the last minute." her walk turned into a brisk stride, then a full out sprint into the forest where her den lies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:19 pm
Cupid flinched back at her words until he nearly fell onto his rump. But this time he knew it was his fault that most of his pain was cause my his own state of mind.
"Renae... I didn't..." but he was too slow, she was already walking away and he didn't want to push it any furthur damage then already done.
His head hung and everything around him didn't matter, in his greiving he lashed out a huge dark cloud over the lagoon it's rain pouring down hard almost like a shower and the lightning sounding loud and close by. The storm was a sign of his pain, and just for the enjoyment of the pretty lights blinding him.
Cupid walked the oppisite direction of Renae until he found a fallen tree to sit upon. Jumping up, looking like a wet rag he sat looking down at the log as the water spilled over him. He was always so stupid in his mind. This was exactly what happened after he was run out by Prancer.

---

Prance came out of her den shaking her fur. Looking at the rain pour down into her den slowly.
"Stupid Cupid, he needs to learn to control his damn powers," she hissed pushing up the excess dirt up to create a slight barricad in the entrace of the den.
"Some one needs to teach that wolf a lesson."

LilSnowBird

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 am
||- -sits on rump and looks around - well... this is depressing. SO ALONE!! hmm... I shall leave my poor puppy here and make a new dog... OR!! Make his crazy a** sister go running around... hmm... plots... plots... -||

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 am
//I vote you make prancer run around o wo
that'd be interesting.//

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 am
||- But then upon I found the perfect brother and sister of Cupid! Whoo! And in whoes name do not relate to santa's reindeer. But Prancer seems like the wolf that causes much havoc... what where to go? T-T Stalking ur wolf seems about my fav so far but there are also other places I can stalk people. -||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:41 am
//haha I feel special now o wo and who doesn't like Santa's reindeer? they rock. and you could do whatever you want really~ stalking is just fun in general in rp's//

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:42 am
||- Yeah I am stalking you now. hehhee, I probably don't need any more magical wolves anyway. But unting for pics is just so fun! -||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 am
//oh it is it is! :] it's always fun to look for pictures. and that's going to be pretty interesting when I get to meet this new wolf. //

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:52 am
||- wow there are so many wolves in the forest... jeeze.. It was more of two wolves paired up. A brother and Sister, I haven't come up with names yet. It's hard not trying to make up funny names that haven't been used. -||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 pm
// that it is. you could totally use Cerberus and Pegasus. haha x] //

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm
|||- Holy cheese nips! Thats perfect! -||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 pm
// o: I'm just magic that way.//

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 pm
||- Really? heheh -||

Cupid's pain had seeped through his vains and into his heart turning him cold and violent. He hated how stupid he was and wanted nothing to do with the outside world again, all it eer brought to him was pain and sorrow. No more would he face it, hiding was his only choice in this matter now.
He laid in Prancer's den sleeply soundly the only peace he got was deep in his dreams where nothing could take him away.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff