Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:50 am
Salmay
That was very nearly fun...

got to start the event, then it failed again. Anyone else notice that all the cheap socks were pulled out of the shops?

Really? lol I had extra white socks in my invo so I fed them to the machine ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:34 am
Finished before it went down again. Looking forward to carolling  

Salmay
Captain

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:30 am
For those who haven't finished the Overseer/Sentinel event yet, here's a tip to get the 250 Gingerbread Man Cookies...if you have an old zOMG! Ticket still in your inventory, donate it. It's worth 360 cookies and will earn you the Garbage Wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:15 pm
Well I have finished dumping my junk in to the furnace. I got my garbage wings. biggrin

Oooo! And caroling has started. The items are beautiful! If you can carol in towns do 'cause it is much quicker that last year and faster than the shops.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Yup...got all the Caroling items already. It only took about an hour to get it all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:26 pm
I love this years spirited items ^^ And there are some "manly" things also, like the jacket and the hat razz For you gaia boys (Not Ieho though)

I'm a bit disappointed that zOMG has the same items this year too... their value is going to drop D: I liked my 2 coal sprites at 100k each!

But it's still fun.

My mule has trouble with the event, her invo won't load new items, so I'm out of stuff to donate xD  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 pm
Is it just me, or do you get items randomly for caroling in towns? I got a full set and then it started spitting out a ton of the boots and pins confused

The jacket is ok, but the scarf and hat are awesome! X3

Newly bought items won't load for me either in the donation thing. It's just not a Gaia holiday event without the glitches xd

zOMG event is up too. Time to go battle flying presents!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:52 pm
Karma v2
Is it just me, or do you get items randomly for caroling in towns? I got a full set and then it started spitting out a ton of the boots and pins confused

Newly bought items won't load for me either in the donation thing. It's just not a Gaia holiday event without the glitches xd

There's nothing new in zomg gonk

Dunno about the spirited though, I only collected one set with Ieho.

I love the event FAQ
Q: Event goes out, site breaks, and I can't play the event. This reminds me of old Gaia.
A: Yes, yes it does :p  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 pm
Iehonatane
Karma v2

I love the event FAQ
Q: Event goes out, site breaks, and I can't play the event. This reminds me of old Gaia.

Look in Barton town square in zOMG. The tree is up, or at least it was when I logged in. It's just like last year with the presents ^^

XD
Yeah, that sounds about right. You'd think they'd have learned how to be prepared after 6 years. Guess not.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:01 pm
Karma v2
Iehonatane
Karma v2

I love the event FAQ

Look in Barton town square in zOMG. The tree is up, or at least it was when I logged in. It's just like last year with the presents ^^

XD
Yeah, that sounds about right. You'd think they'd have learned how to be prepared after 6 years. Guess not.

I mean there's nothing new about the event xD bad wording. I knew about the tree. Moar Coal!  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Kinnei
For those who haven't finished the Overseer/Sentinel event yet, here's a tip to get the 250 Gingerbread Man Cookies...if you have an old zOMG! Ticket still in your inventory, donate it. It's worth 360 cookies and will earn you the Garbage Wings.

yes... but the ticket is worth 350k on the market, why would you toss it in the fire??? D:
With a little patience, you can feed it 2g items and get the wings for about 500g. Or 5495g if you get all the items.

@Ieho: The items are the same as last year? That sux, I hoarded coal like nobody's business last year just to get the damn sprite and they re-release it gonk Lame Gaia, lame.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 am
Karma v2
Kinnei

yes... but the ticket is worth 350k on the market, why would you toss it in the fire??? D:
With a little patience, you can feed it 2g items and get the wings for about 500g. Or 5495g if you get all the items.

@Ieho: The items are the same as last year? That sux, I hoarded coal like nobody's business last year just to get the damn sprite and they re-release it gonk Lame Gaia, lame.

Because the tickets are worthless now. Unless they're not letting newbies get onto zOMG! right away without one. In that case...oops!!!

Edit: Aaah...I got your point. I should have put it into the Market in the hopes that someone else would buy it to put in the engine.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:50 am
scream Cresento is a d**k. All that hard work and now it's gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:25 pm
Kinnei
Karma v2
Kinnei

Because the tickets are worthless now. Unless they're not letting newbies get onto zOMG! right away without one. In that case...oops!!!

Edit: Aaah...I got your point. I should have put it into the Market in the hopes that someone else would buy it to put in the engine.

yeah... but I guess it a bit late for that now >.<
Some people collect them too just for the sake of having them even though they are technically useless.

@Sometimes: I second that stare f***ing Crescento...  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash