Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Rain- Soul Survivor (Accepting/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:01 pm
She didn't think the girl would hear her but her words in reply scared her but she responded anyway shaking harder and trying to hold back the tears, she was still covered in blood and in shock. "My name is ..... is.. Rukai." She replied collapsing in a heap in the light snow. She was extremly shaken and felt like running but her body wouldnt move. A small scream erupted from her as she broke into sobs seeing the blood that plastered her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 pm
she herd the voice better this time nad turned in time to see her fall and ran to her side, her barrier let her through easily ans stayed up. "its ok iam a friend" she tried to comfort the girl and half picked her up over her cholder and caried her back to the barrier. she layd her down gently and countiued to try and sooth the girl.  

PaYg

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:16 pm
"There dead, all of them dead. We didnt do anything." She cried softly clutching onto the girl. She tried to calm herself and started breathing then seeing the blood get on the girls arm she pulled back and wiped her face apologising. "I'm so sorry, im normally never this upset."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 pm
Airadain just smiled at her. "shhh its ok. ur ok, were safe here in this barrier, from humans anyway." she paused and looked at all the blood, her stomch turned. but she caught it, 'i have to be strong' "are u hurt i could heal some of ur wounds if u are." she looked straight in to the girls eyes kindly.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 pm
Nathaniel didn't bother giving a warning. He grabbed her by the neck and pulled her close a snarl ripping from his throat. He dug his hands into her neck not caring it he snapped it and lifted her off the ground in a swift and quick movement. "Pitiful." He muttered through his teeth throwing her aside back into the clearing where her partner could easily see her. Rein was having the time of his life flexing his claws and acting like he was reaching for Nick opening and closing his hand to show off his weapons. Nathaniel followed the girl he had thrown not careing if he was ambushed. If they struck him from behind they would hit the thick leather that formed his wings folded gently but defensivly over him. He reached down and grabbed her hair lifting her up onto her knees and slapped her letting her drop. Then without much effort he picked her up and threw her towards the tree her friend was in catching her and getting close to her. His face was an inch from her and his upper lip was pulled over his fangs as leaned towards her ear. "Your in my territory, you tell me if we have a problem here girl." He hissed debating ripping her throat out now or later. He was still thirsting for blood and because of how reckless he was before he barely got any in his earlier fight. "You don't hunt or kill on my land," He continued. "Or easily enough I slaughter you and your little boyfriend here." He dropped her and turned away walking towards the deer and as he passed he threw a match onto it to let the creature burn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 pm
Rukai shook her head. "No im alright this blood," She wretched almost puking at the thought of it. "this is my uncle aunt and cousins blood. They killed them all they burst into our home not after the bell started to toll. They told me to run and i didnt and they died because..... because I was so stupid. I let them die I could have saved them, they could have escaped with me." She continued to tell her small story and hugged the girl for support as she did. Finally she got up and moved to the water as cold as it could be outside she found the water was still warm and she started to wash off unable to look at the blood anymore.  

Asurai_Hadaire

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:41 pm
Airadains eyes filled with tears at her story. "omg" she said as the tears fell down her face she practically takled the girl with a hug and they both fell into the water still within the barrier atill well around them. she then sobbed on the girls shoulder hugging her close.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 pm
Rikaru Was surpised by being tackled and hugged her back softly. "So what Are you doing out here you look human enough? I though only creatures were being chased out?"  

Asurai_Hadaire

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:51 pm
Raven had froze from shock as she was tossed around by the demon. He obviously wasn't in a good mood at all "We're sorry, we didn't relize we had gotten onto another's terratory" she growled as he made a comment about nick being her boy friend "and he's not my boyfriend, hes my brother" she said as she watched what was going to be her meal burn away, she shook her head "Besides we are merely passing through" she murmered as she walks over next to the burning body, she passed a single hand over the flame which flicked and then went out, the meat underneath cooked, but not burned "what a waste it would be to simply burn the carcas though" she said, though she dared not touch it "so then as apology for tresspassing and killing on your territory, you can have what rightfully belongs to you" she murmered as she backed away from the carcass, keeping her eyes on the demon that was walking away.

Nick had looked at the demon as it flexed its claws though he simply dismissed it and decided to have a bit of fun with the two of them, he looked directly at the creature infront of him as his powers made the demon see fire everywhere, the fire below only making the flames seem more realistic as he sat back watching the demon as he continued to make it see flames surrounding it, making it look to the demon as if its body was covered in fire, he turned to see a different demon with wings walking away from Raven and shook his head, letting Raven take care of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:55 pm
"oh" she blushed and wiped away her tear. "well... iam a fallen. i dont realy remebr how i got here exactly but i was an angle... i think ... i am pretty sure." she smiled " and the humans did chase me . . . they became upsessed and called me a witch.. so when all the killings started i new theyd come for me so i ran....and ya." her mind trailed of to the demon man..... "but lets not talk about me," she smiled
"we should decide wat to do in the moring as travling companians"  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm
Rein dismissed the fire and grinned knowingly, he was simply made of shadows and nothing more unless he chose it. Bored and annoyed he simply launched himself at the vampire. Claws extended as he dug them in and raked the vampires face as he watched him struggle in a useless attempt to get the demon to let him go. Let it try to fight him off, it thought laughing silently it was enjoying this. Nathaniel shrugged out of his jacket and showed off his wings and all the weapons coving his body. He pulled out a thin duel ended blade and turned to face her useing his pets smoke to cover himself and move him like a shadow. He grabbed her neck again and tossed her down slamming his blade into the earth beside her head and slowly dragging it towards her face as he stepped on her stomach to hold her down placing more pressure as he brought the blade closer in an attempt to snap her ribs. "Head my warning, girl." He snapped "I don't want your stupid meal, truthfully this creature means nothing to me. I'll leave it for the wolves. My diet....." He paused licking his fangs. "follows more of what your dear brother would prefer to dine on." He lifted the blade just as it cleared her face hoping to make her finch then crouched over her holding the blade over his knees. "I want revenge, child. For everything all kinds have done to me. One of you all killed the king and I was blamed and attacked so now even if it was not you in particular, well you will die." He stepped back onto her lower ribs and pushed down listening for a snap as he applied more force hopeing to hear more of her small gasps of pain. Rein he could see was going for blood as well. Though his pet would eat his target full, he couldnt wait to see what sort of way the Vampire would try to free himself as his pet dug its 5 inch claws into his flesh. whistling softly he smiled at Rein and it nodded in understanding and relaxed its attack a bit knowing Nathaniel wanted to extend this for fun more then for the hunt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:18 pm
Rukai smiled and hugged her, "Im a vampire." She replied softly she heard something and turned her head quickly and fell. The splash covered them both then feeling a surge she screamed it was her brothers killer and he had vowed to get her. But he wasnt close now. Why did she sense him  

Asurai_Hadaire

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Raven growled as she was thrown once more to the ground and stepped upon, though she quickly grabbed several of her daggers and used them to stab into the demons leg to get him off, refusing to let off a single sound of pain as flames surrounded her body and flared up at the demon, her own demonic powers coming into play as she growled, only a few of her ribs having been cracked by his foot, she wouldn't allow it to slow her at all "back off, everybody is on the fritz about it, and everybody is blaming everybody! Your not the only one that was targeted for this! We've been accused as well, but we will not die here" she growled as she poised her daggers, ready to strike out at him again if he came at her.

Nick had growled in pain as he kicked the demon off of him, he didn't turn away from the creature as he completly took away its vision as well as the larger demon's vision, holding the wounds where the creature had stabbed him he threw several daggers and needles at the demon, jumping from branch to branch, throwing more and more knives at the creature, knives coming in like rain as he growled, annoyed as he did so. He couldn't help but stop as he held his side a bit where he had been wounded, cursing under his breath, though he never lost his concentration as he continued to keep their foes blind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 pm
she wiped the water out of her eyes, she moved closer to were she now stud." Are you ok?" she grapped her by the shoulders gently and looked her in the eye "are you sure its him?!" her heart begain to race and she beggan to think about were they could run and hide.... maybe in the cave on the far side of the lake? that was a lil farto go though... her mind raced. i could always strengthin the barrier too.. she thought to her self but it might just take all the strength i have left. "come here" she soothed her ill strengthen the barreir but i wont be able to do much after that. but itll keep prety much anything out. and at the very least it ill take time to break." she smiled gently at the frietend girl. "and just so u no i love all races, even humans still."  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:34 pm
Nathaniel used to fighting with his other senses was barely affected and yanking out the daggers he smiled and taunted her brother to come out from the trees and fight him as well he would take on them both now. "Don't hide," He smiled. "come on, lets play a game." He shivered slightly out of fun and then kicked out at the girl his pet turning to smoke to avoid the daggers and needles took form behind her and made her escape harder to pull off as his master flared his wings trapping her in a limited space. His kick hit her damaged rib but not as hard as he wished and he got up catching himself before jumping for the tree he had heard rustle softly. He appeared infront of his pearched like the assassin he was and smiled. "I wouldn't go throwing your blades around like that your sister may become hurt." Sending out more waves of power compared to the light ones before he focused on re setting the weapons Nick had thrown and made them direct towards his sister. "Like a true rain storm." He called softly watching then go through his pet he pulled out one of the girls daggers from his leg and stabbed it through his side on purpossly missing all of his organs. He grabbed him around the throat punching him in the side before throwing him into the clearing and into the storm of his own weapons. Taking to the air he floated and watched them fall wanting to see the blood fly out of their bodies. A laugh escaped him and he shook softly trying to focus now on healing but failing cause his mind was distracted by.... well other things. Pain meant next to nothing to him and he had shown that one Fallen that he could kill many more men then this in seconds. These to just didnt realize how much of a game this actually was to him.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff