~POST YOUR PLANTS/HOW TO GROW MARIJUANA~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:14 pm
Pandurz
>>Man, in my guild, I have been crackin down on it. Had mods that help me out and of course, it did had a risk, but let this be a lesson to this guild, to mine to anyone else. Never post how to grow because we definitely don't want anything bad going on. ninja

There is nothing bad about growing weed. I love mary-jane....and I highly doubt the guild would be deleted....if anything someone would have to report it. I don't know why anyone who joined this guild would do that...

But I understand....Rules and Importance first!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm
The Wrathful Chizuko
Pandurz
>>Man, in my guild, I have been crackin down on it. Had mods that help me out and of course, it did had a risk, but let this be a lesson to this guild, to mine to anyone else. Never post how to grow because we definitely don't want anything bad going on. ninja

There is nothing bad about growing weed. I love mary-jane....and I highly doubt the guild would be deleted....if anything someone would have to report it. I don't know why anyone who joined this guild would do that...

But I understand....Rules and Importance first!

The guild would be deleted for such, about what, two stoner-guilds have been deleted while three other got warnings? I am not taken the chance, since Ice would be more effected by it if anything, he could possibly lose his account because people do not know how to follow Gaia's ToS. We don't make the ToS, we do not create Gaia's rules - so we must follow them no matter if it is inside a guild or not.  

winter rat

- Recycle Bin -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces