2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:27 pm
|| ... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku smiled and nodded a little before resting her chin on the desk. She watched the door, knowing Misaki-sensei would walk in for homeroom soon. She expected it, but still let out a little yip in surprise as Misaki-sensei walked in. He started with the usual, attendance, etc. etc. Today was a normal day, it wouldn't be until tomorrow that an Alice Class would occur. The Dangerous Type teacher was nearly never in, since powerful Alices were most of the time used for the government. She was thinking of this and yipped again, hearing the bell ring. She stood up and grabbed her bag before turning to Nick, What do you have first? I have math... Bleh..." She let out the bleh of horror sub-consciously, which expressed her obvious dislike for math.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image
Nami Takashi
I can take you anywhere in the world.

Nami spaced out during class, thinking of her old home. She really missed everyone there, but she hadn't been able to visit this year because she had no money. When the bell rang, she jumped slightly, then laughed. Now to... the dreaded math. "Why must they torture us with the learning of mathematic expressions!?" She cried, and a few around her laughed.

Hallucination Princess

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? I can.

XxNick really hated homeroom, because nothing happened. This was the reason so many people wanted to pass out. He laughed when Miku yipped, then laughed louder when she let out her bleh. "Shouldn't you be use to the bell, Miku?" He asked, as he calmed down and stopped laughing. He then dug into his bag, and took out his shedule. "Math," he said, smiling.

XxXxWind Prince  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:51 pm
|| ... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku jumped, the loud sudden noise of someone yelling something startling her, people usually compared her to a horse because of it, but it just made her upset. She turned to Nick, calmed down a bit, "You too? Yay." She said with a small smile then looked at her schedule again, "Cripes..." She said quietly, "Jinno-sensei... I thought he only taught elementary math..." She said, the memories flooding back. Jinno-sensei was one of the meanest teachers and wasn't afraid of using his electricity Alice as a punishment for students. Her face showed the horror. Her face was easier to read than a book, her face showed what emotion she felt at all times.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image
Nami Takashi

Nami slipped into the math class, and to the very back. She wasn't sleepy anymore, but Jinno-sensei was a mean one, and she really didn't want to get electrified. She wondered why that was even legal in this school.

Hallucination Princess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick walked calmly with Miku, a breeze fluttering around them, even though they were inside. He had learned to use his powers almost perfectly, and he loved the feeling of breeze. He walked with his hands in his pockets, and a slightly dazed expression. "Seemslike he really does hate us," he said, chuckling.

XxXxWind Prince  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:42 pm
|| changed color 'cause old one got annoying... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku pushed the now loose strands of hair behind her ear, "Yeah, he even transferred schools." She said joking around. She stopped for a second since they reached the door, breathed, then opened it. She took a little peek in to find that Jinno-sensei was not there yet. She remembered that he was very good at walking in the second the bell rang.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick yawned as they walked in, and sank down into his seat, next to Miku. The wind immediatly cut off, and she smiled at Miku. "He shouldn't be aloud to electricute us," he said, yawning again and rubbing his eyes. "GAH! Miku, your sleepiness is contaigs!'

XxXxWind Prince

[[ Wow, what a nice reason! :3
Can't... Spell! 3: ]]  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm
|| A dude is joining soon but crappy internet and near laptop-fly-out-window so prolly tomorrow, forgot to mention that.... Happened a while ago actually, and hihi SgtSpecial, who will prolly eventually read this... Electrocute... Contagious... Miku gets surprised easily... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku had taken a seat, but was soon after blown off by Nick's surprising burst. She pulled herself from being half off the chair and rubbed her side lower hip area that banged in the side of another table, "Owie...," She let out before giving Nick a slight push, which felt strong to her, but seriously. It wasn't... Not at all really... Figures, she was in Gym Class 1... "It is not contagious because I am not sleepy anymore..." She then thought foe a moment and her face grew a little confused, "... Unless you caught it from me earlier...?" She thought out loud to herself. Others were looking at her, they never grew to the fact that yes, she could talk. So now everytime she did it was like a freak show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick laughed, hard. She was so funny! Then, when she tried to push him and he didn't budge, he laughed even harder. People looked at him, surprised he could be so loud. He then queited himself, and hugged Miku, messing up her hair playfully. "You're so cute, Miku." He said, and let her go. He chuckled lightly. "Guess you past your sleepiness to me," he said, and pinched her cheek ever so lightly.

XxXxWind Prince  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm
|| Sorry XD was drawing ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku squeezed her eyes closed as he pinched her cheeks, "Stop it..." She complained as she pushed his hands away and slapped her cheeks lightly to get the feeling back into them, she really was weak, complete opposite of her Alice. She figured the government didn't want her cause she didn't have the guts to kill someone. During this thought and cheek rubbing the bell rang and Jinno-sensei walked in, the stern mean look on his face as always. "Good day class." He said, and Miku mechanically replied, "Good morning Jinno-sensei." As half of the class who previously had him did aswell. Miku looked at sensei and her head tilted a bit, I wonder what happened to the frog... She thought to herself as she got her notebook out, she knew he was still going to teach even on the first day, even though most of the other teachers let them talk or something.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 pm
User Image
Nami Takashi

Nami sat up when Jinno-sensei walked in, knowing all too well how much he hated slumping. She pulled out a rainbow pencil, and a notebook, then opened it to the thrid page and started drawing random doodles. She was very very careful to not let him see her doddling. She yawned slightly, and blinked her eyes lazily. 'Why can't he be nice?' She thought.

Hallucination Princess

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick dug in his huge backpack for a notebook and pencil. He was surprised how much stuff was in there, but how light it was. He closed his eyes and frowned as the teached walked in, but then, like most everyone else, said, "Good morning Jinoo-sensei." He saw Miku tilt her head, but didn't bother looking over, knowing Jinno-sensei would think he was talking. He waited patiently for whatever it was they had to do.

XxXxWind Prince  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:11 pm
|| Sorry XD was drawing ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku watched Jinno-sensei as his eyes scanned the room, his eyes landing on Nami, he sent out the equivalent of a small static shock one receives from too much sliding in slippers on a carpet. "Ms. Takashi, I'll like to presume that you have a so called, 'doodle', or such you would like to show me perhaps?" He said as he took the notebook from her and walked back, laying it on his desk. He grabbed a single sheet of looseleaf, and handed it to her, "I would like the rest of your notebooks, for, this sheet of paper is all you will have for the day," He said, "Well, at the end of class." He then turned his back and walked back to the board. Miku stared the entire time at sensei, she couldn't believe it... But she thinks he got meaner. She started copying down what he started to write on the board, "I suppose you all remember this from last year's teacher." He said as he started writing problems from next years curriculum.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image
Nami Takashi

Nami jolted in her seat, not expecting the shock she got. She protested slightly as he took her note book, but decided against it. She started blushing, realizing that everyone was now watching her. She had small handwriting as it was, so when she wrote out the notes in a smaller print to save the paper, it came out very small. She'd be surprised if she could ever read it. Her small handwriting quickly filled up two lines of the paper as she wrote.

Hallucination Princess

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces