Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Favorite Naruto music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite Naruto opening theme?
R*O*C*K*S
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Haruka Kanata
33%
 33%  [ 12 ]
Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
GO!!!!
38%
 38%  [ 14 ]
Seishun Kyosokyoku
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Titicko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:27 pm
Panda_Scam
I absolutely love Gyu-Ru-Ru. It's the ending theme for the Naruto Movie and it's absolutley hilarious because Naruto sings it XD

Naruto actually sings a song? Wow. That's a nightmare. Sounds funny, though. Are you deaf, now?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:45 pm
ninja hmm, i own the hole Naruto OST 1, and the Naruto OST 2! cool  

Nolfros

Dangerous Wolf

12,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:08 am
Panda_Scam
I absolutely love Gyu-Ru-Ru. It's the ending theme for the Naruto Movie and it's absolutley hilarious because Naruto sings it XD

Holy cheese monkeys, that's one of my favorite songs! At first, the first time I heard it, I wasn't expecting it to be Naruto-kun, so when Takeuchi-sama started singing, I screamed ^.^;; Then, of course, I had to find out if it was Naruto, and it was! *dances*

Oh yeah, Takeuchi-sama = Takeuchi Junko = Uzumaki Naruto's seiyuu  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:31 pm
Nolfros
ninja hmm, i own the hole Naruto OST 1, and the Naruto OST 2! cool
I just dled it from Narutofan.com.  

TalFen

FreezeFlame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:22 pm
Best Opening = Harukakatana

Normal musicwise, I like the Naruto Main theme, Kakashi's theme, and Raising fighting spirit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:51 pm
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Pinnellelopie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:40 pm
GO!!! or Haruka Kanata  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:53 am
Yeah, I really like both GO!!! and Haruka Kanata, but HK won my vote. And, actually, Seishun Kyousoukyoku is really starting to grow on me... o_O

As far as endings, I really like Alive for some reason. sweatdrop It's just so much fun to sing to (when no one is around of course ninja ). But I do also like Wind and Viva Rock.

As far as bg music, I really like Sadness and Sorrow, Morning, The Raising Fighting Spirit, Sasuke's Theme, Gai's Theme, and Hinata vs Neji. Interesting mix there...

And as for Gyu-ru-ru... I generally like character songs (in fact I loved Takeuchi's job on Takuya's (Digimon Frontier) character song!), but I really couldn't stand to listen to this one. sweatdrop I don't think I've ever made it the whole way through.  

GwydionAE

Antique Cat

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:25 am
hmm....besides Haruka Kanata xd

I kinda like the Current OP and the Ending music from the series 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:24 pm
I like Wind... and that one that is the beginning song on the 2nd soundtrack, but I don't know what it's called.....  

shinobiwolf

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:37 pm
I believe the second soundtrack's opening song is Haruka Kanata, if I'm not mistaken.

And yeah, I've actually grown to Seishun Kyousoukyoku! At first I was like Pfff.... but now I like it ^.^ And I've also grown to like Ryuusei and Harumonia *shrug* Even though Ryuusei sounds like the Japanese equivalent of the Spice Girls..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:46 pm
Haruka Kanata!! blaugh and GO!!! in 2nd but those are the only ones ive heard so this could change in a lil while 3nodding  

C h i b i

luHBeRbaebix3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:56 am
I like the biegingi  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:59 am
Yakushi Junko
Panda_Scam

Holy cheese monkeys, that's one of my favorite songs! At first, the first time I heard it, I wasn't expecting it to be Naruto-kun, so when Takeuchi-sama started singing, I screamed ^.^;; Then, of course, I had to find out if it was Naruto, and it was! *dances*

Oh yeah, Takeuchi-sama = Takeuchi Junko = Uzumaki Naruto's seiyuu

OMG! Hahahaha, I'm totally going to download that sometime (I've been too lazy to lately). Naruto singing is just...too good to miss.  

Yomei

SQEEEE GURL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:47 am
In order:

Haruka Kanata
Seishun Kyousoukyoku
Rocks
Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni
Mountain a Go Go Two(least favorite) XP

Edit

A song by Naruto?! heart
Where can i DL Gyu-Ru-Ru?