Your Christmas lists Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shrantic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 pm
Shrantic
A Springfield Armory M21 with a bipod (I don't know much about bipods, so I don't have a prefered brand) and a Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1 Illum. Reticle Leupold Scope.
User Image

A Springfield Armory Trophy Match M1911.
User Image

Now, if we're talking about ANY guns currently in manufacture, I'd like the H&K416 duracoated white with red accents. If we're talking about any currently civilian legal guns, I'd like the Ruger SR-556, duracoated white with red accents.
User Image
User Image

And while I'm talking about guns I can't legally own as a civilian, might as well bring up the H&K MP5-K. (Duracoated white with red accents)
User Image
However, on my REAL Christmas List is an M19/30 Mosin-Nagant, or a Kukri.

Oh, and in my imaginary Christmas list, I'd also LOVE a C96. God damn, clip fed guns are sexy!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:42 pm
Mossberg 590A1, a new gun safe, some corcoran combat boots, that's about it. Maybe some goodies for the mossberg, like a bayonet, haha.  

Hans Reiker

Ubasti

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:18 pm
Shrantic
Oh, and in my imaginary Christmas list, I'd also LOVE a C96. God damn, clip fed guns are sexy!
Winston Churchill carried a C96 in the Boer War. Anything Churchill carries automatically becomes twice as sexy as it was before Churchill picked it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm
What I'd love would be a mint Steyr Pinzgauer 712 6 wheel drive truck.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Ubasti

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm
Floyd
What I'd love would be a mint Steyr Pinzgauer 712 6 wheel drive truck.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I see your truck and raise you a Stryker.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:54 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Barrett M99 in .416 Barrett (legal in California)
Go all the way with a .51DTC! Half a millimeter shorter, same ballistics, Kalifornia legal.
It's French. I'd rather break California law and use .50 BMG than buy a legal French bullet.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:33 pm
Ubasti
Shrantic
Winston Churchill carried a C96 in the Boer War. Anything Churchill carries automatically becomes twice as sexy as it was before Churchill picked it up.
I don't remember Churchill fighting in the Boer War. I thought he'd transferred to politics by that time. In fact, I remember a story about him, as a politician, single-handedly saving an armored train convoy, getting captured by the Boers, hopping the fence of the prison camp they locked him in and riding a coal train to safety.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 pm
Fresnel
Ubasti
Shrantic
I don't remember Churchill fighting in the Boer War. I thought he'd transferred to politics by that time. In fact, I remember a story about him, as a politician, single-handedly saving an armored train convoy, getting captured by the Boers, hopping the fence of the prison camp they locked him in and riding a coal train to safety.

surprised

I need to read more stories about him.  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:04 pm
ArmasTermin
Fresnel
Ubasti
Shrantic

surprised

I need to read more stories about him.
There's also the one about how he toured the trenches daily in WW1 by walking along the top, in No Man's Land. He did this for MONTHS. And yet the only injury he EVER sustained in his entire military career was when he gave up a skin graft for a fellow officer after the Battle of Omdurman. There was the time he showed up late to a meeting with his CO, and when he arrived, the guard shack the meeting was supposed to be held at was in splinters and his CO had been mortar'd in the head. His famous tin tub that he bathed in every day in WW1, exposed in the trenches. If the Germans shelled, he'd wear a matching tin helmet. The time he went to the front lines near Berlin in WW2, commandeered an artillery crew, chalked "To: Hitler. Love, Winnie" on a shell, and personally fired it into the city...

Guy was a ******** riot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 am
Fresnel
Ubasti
Shrantic
Churchill served as a war correspondent in the Second Boer War. That's how he got captured by the Boers and made his escape.  

Ubasti

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:20 pm
Shrantic
Shrantic
A Springfield Armory M21 with a bipod (I don't know much about bipods, so I don't have a prefered brand) and a Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1 Illum. Reticle Leupold Scope.
User Image

User Image

Now, if we're talking about ANY guns currently in manufacture, I'd like the H&K416 duracoated white with red accents. If we're talking about any currently civilian legal guns, I'd like the Ruger SR-556, duracoated white with red accents.
User Image
User Image

And while I'm talking about guns I can't legally own as a civilian, might as well bring up the H&K MP5-K. (Duracoated white with red accents)
User Image

Too much CoD, I assume?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:12 pm
Sgt Buckner
Shrantic
Shrantic
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Too much CoD, I assume?
I don't own CoD, and haven't played it more than twice.  

Shrantic

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm
It seems that people named "Churchill" are ******** awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:37 pm
As lng as we're all dreaming way out there, I want a Gibbs Humdinga to ride around in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9RSj9Pjqs  

Man of the Demoneye

CapitalistPleb

Thirteenth Capitalist

7,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm
got an AR-15. its nice but so would an m-16, an AA-12 with grenade rounds,or a mosin nagant captured from the Russians during the Winter war  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff