P H E N O M x

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:10 am
I love the song and the video heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:45 pm
Oh My God! This song totally rocks. It rocks more than Dance, Dance. This was the song that got me into Fall Out Boy. heart I'm like in luff with it! I luff it more than my boyfriend! It totally rocks. I first heard this song at my friends house. This is also mine and my boyfriends make out song rofl !! It came on the first time we made out! Which made me luff this song even more than i did! I luff it like 10000000000000000% It's defferently my fave song from fall out boy and in the whhhoooollleeee world!! ^_^ It rocks!! Like I could have sex with it! Lmao rofl JOKE! You cant have sex with a song! xd Buht anyway just egnore that last little comment! If there was a thing for the best song in the whole world i would vote for sugar we're going down! And i would vote for it 100000000000000000 times and i would make sure it would win ^_^ that is how much i luff this song! And all you people who dont like this song are gay and should go and get canser! well not realli buht are truly are mad if you dont like this song. It's so catchy! And I want to marry it

Me = Sugar, We're Going Down will you marry me?
Sugar, We're Going Down = YES!
*Goes to the church*
Vicar = Blah Blah Blah... Shaz, Will You take Sugar, We're Going Down to be your lawful wedded song and husband?
Me = I Do!
Vicar = Sugar, We're Going Down, Will you take shaz to be your lawful wedded fan and wife?
Sugar, We're Going Down = I Do!
Me = Yayyy!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Yayy now i have married it! ^_^ rofl  

xdeathxtoxlovex

AdorableDisorder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:47 pm
it was their first song i heard
on muchmusic
the vieo was weird, and i didn't like it the first time i watched it,
but then i listened to the song and fell in love
FOB are like the best band ever now heart cool heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:49 pm
xdeathxtoxlovex
Oh My God! This song totally rocks. It rocks more than Dance, Dance. This was the song that got me into Fall Out Boy. heart I'm like in luff with it! I luff it more than my boyfriend! It totally rocks. I first heard this song at my friends house. This is also mine and my boyfriends make out song rofl !! It came on the first time we made out! Which made me luff this song even more than i did! I luff it like 10000000000000000% It's defferently my fave song from fall out boy and in the whhhoooollleeee world!! ^_^ It rocks!! Like I could have sex with it! Lmao rofl JOKE! You cant have sex with a song! xd Buht anyway just egnore that last little comment! If there was a thing for the best song in the whole world i would vote for sugar we're going down! And i would vote for it 100000000000000000 times and i would make sure it would win ^_^ that is how much i luff this song! And all you people who dont like this song are gay and should go and get canser! well not realli buht are truly are mad if you dont like this song. It's so catchy! And I want to marry it

*Goes to the church*
Vicar = Blah Blah Blah... Shaz, Will You take Sugar, We're Going Down to be your lawful wedded song and husband?
Me = I Do!
Vicar = Sugar, We're Going Down, Will you take shaz to be your lawful wedded fan and wife?

woah...

AdorableDisorder

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:28 pm
Quixotic Faye
I heard it on the radio today, and the volume was extremely quiet - like one notch down and it would be totally inaudible. At the volume, it sounded like someone was singing the bottom of the chords along with the song - no words, just the right pitch.

I think one of the reasons this song is so enjoyable is because of its musicality. On TTTYG, the songs had a laid-back, playful kind of sound to them, and it's less so on FUTCT. But "Sugar We're Goin' Down," "Of All the Gin Joints..." and "A Little Less Sixteen Candles..." are very reminiscent of the sound off of TTTYG. Might be indicative of their popularity, no?

I know what you mean.
The musicality of that song is just amazing. Same with "Grand Theft Autumn."

When I first heard "Sugar We're Going Down" it sounded a lot like the rest of their songs. But now I can hear a big difference between it and TTTYG. I think it's one of the more similar songs from FUCT, but still quite different.

I don't know what I'm getting at. xd But I agree. It's got such a great melody. It really pisses me off when people say they suck because their instrumentals aren't complicated or anything. That's not the kind of band they are! They're about the MELODIES and the VOCALS. I think even Pete said that if it wasn't for Patrick's amazing voice and their melodies, 90% of people wouldn't even look at them twice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:56 am
i know!
i like it that pete gives most of the credit to other people, and isn't as overconfident as other people

ps sorry for being off topic sweatdrop

AdorableDisorder

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:04 pm
If we go by the logic that all bands with simple melodies suck, then practically every band in the world sucks. Just because it's simplistic doesn't mean it sucks; sometimes the simplest melodies make the most impact.

Sometimes I wish the song would end the last time Patrick says, "c**k it and pull it" instead of having that little blurb at the end. If I pretend it isn't there, I feel like the words have a better effect.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:23 pm
As many on here have said, Sugar was the song that got me hooked on FOB. Also, my friends and I like... connected through this song at our school dance. We came up with these really lame moves for it, but I still think it's amazing. It was the start of my obsession... how could I hate it?  

EwMonkeys22

AdorableDisorder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:21 pm
EwMonkeys22
As many on here have said, Sugar was the song that got me hooked on FOB. Also, my friends and I like... connected through this song at our school dance. We came up with these really lame moves for it, but I still think it's amazing. It was the start of my obsession... how could I hate it?

i know!
me and my friends always dance stupid to it domokun
dance, dance made the obsession grow even moreXD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:55 pm
That song was my first FOB song and my first love. heart
Well I used to not know the words and said I really love ice cream and cookies and pudding razz Me and my little dessert words. But I loved that song even though I made fun of it. (A loaded god complex c**k it and pull it-was the words subbed) rofl ok and heres another that I made up recently after relizing how hot pete was... Instead of isnt it messed up how im just dying to be him..i put.....isn't it messed up how i'm just dying to meet him...(meaning FOB or peter of corse!)
That was my first love.... heart
rofl  

Invisible Panda

AdorableDisorder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:14 pm
i wanna meet them too!
i wanna hug pete an his smexy hottness so bad!
and patricks teddy-bear ness

ok, so back on topic....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:02 am
ive been trying to work out that take aim thingy eaver scince i have heard it THANKY OUU  

Purdey

Invisible Panda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:47 pm
Currently listening to: Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends. Days till detoit show -my first show in my life of anyone!- 17 days. currently in what mood?:HAPPY EXCITED and sick with a cold. wah. Ok now about sugar we're going down....I already posted on here. but I love that song. But I love them all too. That was just my first song I heard of them. I wonder if they are doing any signing or hanging out after the show i'm going to...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:17 am
That song is amazing. I love it. And no, I don't love Fall out boy just becuase of that song, I have many others. but it is my favorite fall out boy song. (it is my favorite song ever)
My friends never knew the song until I met them; I constantly sing it at school and all that. finally, after I had sung it over and over for weeks on end , they asked me "WHAT IS THAT SONG?" so I had to bring in my Fall out boy mix ( I made my own CD with the best of Fall Out Boy. inn my opinion of coarse, Sugar was number 1.)
After I continued to sing it, I learned the part with three vocals. I have listened to that song so many times that I know when a garage band plays it and makes a wrong note. I know ecatly what combination, what key, what rythm is coming next.
After I listened to the part with the three vocals I was determined to learn what they were, so I listened over and over. again. and again. and again.....and...well you get the point. then I finally learned them, and now, when I sing at school, I break out into the backround words expecting some miraculous voice to chime in and sing the mainestreem part. lol. i am so awesome. you wish you were me.....well maybe not.....anyway,
If anyone has looked at my profile before I changed it, I had a sugar we're going down theme that I made but didn't submit to tektek. I didn't want anyone else to be able to use it's awesomeness. I saved the theme code but I am not using it right now because I don't feel like it. It was an awesome theme though. And I love that song. For me, It will be one of those songs that I will hear in a commercial for "The best of 2000-2010"
when I'm like 50 and then remember it and want the CD really bad. lol.
It is kinda fun though., having such an obbsession, becuase It is always in my head and I get to hear it all the time. In my head, becuase I've memorized every note and everything. I love that song and it loves me. the only annoying part about it was once it was stuck in my head 8 days straight. actually, that was in about...July of last year. and it was a song that my sister liked, and then I heard it and it was in my head and in those 8 days I grew to like it. then love it. then sing it. then want to hear other FOB songs. and then I heard some more and wanted to hear them all. THen I did, and loved them all pretty much. since then, I've been to 2 concerts, gotten all of their Cds, gotten 7 posters, listened too (and loved) all of their songs, and I've pretty much done everything possible for someone that loves fall out boy can do. I do love them, but sugar were going down starteed my love, and I still love that song, and I always will.  

saltyaj

saltyaj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:30 pm
xdeathxtoxlovex

*Goes to the church*
Me = I Do!

I married it before you. I can't beleive sugar we're going down is cheating on me!  
The Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff