Submit

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:47 pm
ahi porfavor will you guys stop the fitinging over a freaking console so some ppl dont rememebr de snez or the famicon or the sega masster system
not everyone had the luxury of these things so why the hell you guys having a b***h fit.....>< I could care less if this guys has a ps3 and never heard of the super nitendo or if that chick has a wii and never played a GBA so why the the war just tell them what it is u dont have to go all god and mgthy on them for something they don't know D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:23 pm
Promitheus Zek
not everyone had the luxury of these things
When they were released, maybe not.
Currently, very few people have an excuse to have not played a SNES.
Especially if you're on the internet.
Emulation aside even...

I collect consoles.
PS1's being my favourite, I have about 7 of them.
How did I get oh so rich to own so many?
I didn't. They are dirt ******** cheap nowadays.
I buy them for ten bucks at a yard sale, take a controller or accessory that I don't want out of it, and sell that for ten bucks. wink
I end up with the same amount of money I had before, only now I have a playstation to go with it! biggrin

If you have a Wii, and you've never played a GBA you have no excuse, you're just happy under your rock.

I don't really care exactly what people have played, I just care when people are lazy and ignorant, and it tends to go hand in hand.

But I'm not the one who blew up about it anyway. xp

Atlaas

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:41 pm
Atlaas
Promitheus Zek
Emulation aside even...

I collect consoles.
I buy them for ten bucks at a yard sale, take a controller or accessory that I don't want out of it, and sell that for ten bucks. wink
I end up with the same amount of money I had before, only now I have a playstation to go with it! biggrin

If you have a Wii, and you've never played a GBA you have no excuse, you're just happy under your rock.

I don't really care exactly what people have played, I just care when people are lazy and ignorant, and it tends to go hand in hand.

yes you are right but most of the ppl dont know what how to get it some dont because there obsoleted i to have console collection from master system to famicon and to ps1 to ps2 wii,gc,all the gb and so on lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:52 pm
Promitheus Zek
Atlaas
Promitheus Zek
Emulation aside even...

I collect consoles.

yes you are right but most of the ppl dont know what how to get it some dont because there obsoleted i to have console collection from master system to famicon and to ps1 to ps2 wii,gc,all the gb and so on lol
I meet a lot of people who try to collect all different kinds, but I don't meet too many like me who collect multiples of each one.
Right now I have a SNES, N64, Tons of PS1's, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Old DS, DSi, DSlite, GBA SP, A couple Original Gameboys, Sega Game Gear. I think that's it.
I did have a GBA, and GBC, but I recently gave them away to some kids.
Somebody also recently stole my NES. mad

Atlaas

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:28 pm
Atlaas
Promitheus Zek
Atlaas
Promitheus Zek
Emulation aside even...

I collect consoles.

I meet a lot of people who try to collect all different kinds, but I don't meet too many like me who collect multiples of each one.
Right now I have a SNES, N64, Tons of PS1's, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Old DS, DSi, DSlite, GBA SP, A couple Original Gameboys, Sega Game Gear. I think that's it.
I did have a GBA, and GBC, but I recently gave them away to some kids.
Somebody also recently stole my NES. mad

omg your my idol i have multiple consoles to ps1x3,ps2x2,pspx2,all the gm x2 ,dslitex4,dsix3,64x1,wiix1,gcx6 ( i kinda broke 3 of them lol) nintendo,segamgensis , lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm
Promitheus Zek
ahi porfavor will you guys stop the fitinging over a freaking console so some ppl dont rememebr de snez or the famicon or the sega masster system
not everyone had the luxury of these things so why the hell you guys having a b***h fit.....>< I could care less if this guys has a ps3 and never heard of the super nitendo or if that chick has a wii and never played a GBA so why the the war just tell them what it is u dont have to go all god and mgthy on them for something they don't know D:<
Well let's see....unless your a complete ******** retard you never ******** mention a new console in a post about an OLD one NEVER EVER.

There's no excuse not to know what an SNES is either you can go on Ebay get one or be a LOSER and talk about new s**t when someone mentions the old school s**t or you can be an adult and Know wtf people are talking about BEFORE you post.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Atlaas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 pm
Promitheus Zek: Now I can see older consoles where I don't actually pay anything for multiples, but why on earth do you own 3 god damned DSi's?

xXPsychotic_SuicideXx: Not everyone can buy s**t on eBay.
See: My post.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 pm
There is NO excuse for one to mention a NEW CONSOLE in a post about an OLD one NO excuse at all if they simply don't know about it or are simply ******** retarded I don't care I hate ******** Newb gamers either get ZSNES and try some games are be a loser and be in the fancy bullshit 3-D HD era of 360 and PS3 >>  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm
Atlaas
Promitheus Zek: Now I can see older consoles where I don't actually pay anything for multiples, but why on earth do you own 3 god damned DSi's?

Whatever, they can at least go download a ******** emulator and some roms. =.=  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:49 pm
Atlaas

@Atlass: one is mine,one belongs to my brother and i got another one as an early xmas gift from my hea din the clouds aunt biggrin lol and the reason i got so many mostly do to the fact that if one breaks mother buys a new one with out telling me ..i fixed mine like 2 times already already ><

@ Psychotic: dude calm down stop with the F-bombs ~.~  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

faegadsg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 pm
o 3o chocolate  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:57 pm
Wow...And I thought the days of fanboys were long since past...Psychotic, you need to calm the hell down. It's just a console, not a pacemaker or something like that that's vital to life. Besides, you're giving gamers everywhere a bad name when you tear into someone like that just for mentioning a new game.

You need to realize, there's plenty of good games for other systems besides the SNES. I should know, I've been there since the NES, and have all of the Nintendo systems, plus a PS2 and 360. There's games I have on all of them that I enjoy, and yes, that includes the 360. Granted, I hate graphics gamers just as much, but at least I know when to keep my mouth shut, and when I do say something, it's civil.

And this is coming from the guy that thought the best Final Fantasies were before VII, and not including VII, and has a certain weakness for IV.  

Davin_Nightwind

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:58 pm
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
There is NO excuse for one to mention a NEW CONSOLE in a post about an OLD one NO excuse at all if they simply don't know about it or are simply ******** retarded I don't care I hate ******** Newb gamers either get ZSNES and try some games are be a loser and be in the fancy bullshit 3-D HD era of 360 and PS3 >>

Because it's impossible for a 3d game to be, heaven forbid, GOOD. And ALL 2D games are awesome. In fact, I'll compare two games right now!

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600 - Gaming gold.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Those pixels be badass and 40 bajillion times better than any of that 3D s**t they be hawking these days.

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Most disappointing game of all time.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First off, WTF is that s**t in the background? This is an RPG not some f***ing Alice in Wonderland crap game (unless it's 2D). I don't even know what the hell that thing standing around is supposed to be. What is it even WEARING? Okay, the pixelation helps, but honestly that game is pure failure. Especially it's sequel, which is nothing but "pretty 3D landscapes" and NO depth, especially with mods. Mods just try to bring the game back to the glory days of 2D.

...Of course, there's also that bastardizations called "isometric". I won't even GO there. FMV games also failed because they tried to be all 3D. Psh. Everyone knows that good games only exist in 2D, and ever since 3D has been possible suckiness has reigned supreme. 3nodding

Honestly, the nerve of people bringing up other good games in a thread about games... Sure, it's off topic to mention a different console than what is being asked about, but the greatest sin they committed was mentioning a modern game. Given this is a furry thread and Assas...I'm sorry, I can't even say the name... But 'THAT GAME' didn't even have furries in it. This is bigger than Tyra Banks and CSI combined! She should be ostracized from the fandom forever! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:11 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Wow...And I thought the days of fanboys were long since past...Psychotic, you need to calm the hell down. It's just a console, not a pacemaker or something like that that's vital to life. Besides, you're giving gamers everywhere a bad name when you tear into someone like that just for mentioning a new game.

You need to realize, there's plenty of good games for other systems besides the SNES. I should know, I've been there since the NES, and have all of the Nintendo systems, plus a PS2 and 360. There's games I have on all of them that I enjoy, and yes, that includes the 360. Granted, I hate graphics gamers just as much, but at least I know when to keep my mouth shut, and when I do say something, it's civil.

And this is coming from the guy that thought the best Final Fantasies were before VII, and not including VII, and has a certain weakness for IV.
I like old games more, and I still think the entire final fantasy series was s**t aside from Tactics.

Garek: But the graphics for both suck. gonk
I like modern graphics, just not 3D ones.
People look so stiff in current games, and they just move so horribly. gonk
I like me some nice, crisp, colourful pixel graphics.

But I get your sarcasm.

Atlaas

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:25 pm
Atlaas
Davin_Nightwind

I like old games more, and I still think the entire final fantasy series was s**t aside from Tactics.

Garek: But the graphics for both suck. gonk
I like modern graphics, just not 3D ones.
People look so stiff in current games, and they just move so horribly. gonk
I like me some nice, crisp, colourful pixel graphics.

But I get your sarcasm.

i to like the ff games all except tactics and im not into graphics lol like katamary damacy and i still play my old ff game son the snez there still fun lol  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff