Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Prairie & Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slntlycryng

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Tradish stands and shakes his fur, watching Ash take off. He turns towards the way Roquel points out, his eyes closing as he picks up the scent. He seems to zone in on it as he begins to follow, his mind instantly on the hunt. He feels his paws warm up and he knows his misty state was kicking in.

No longer walking, but floating, he nudges Roquel playfully before taking off after the scent, letting his nose lead him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:48 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

It was startled amazement in her eyes when his paws seemed to turn to mist, floating. He floated. She shook her head, blinking hard and gave him another look, as though unsure if she was seeing what she was seeing. He nudged her, causing her to flush slightly, her skin growing warm and her ears to lay back against her skull. She watched him take off after the scent, before shaking her head and bounding after him, her own nose twitched slightly, the scents filing in. she caught up, running beside him, her thin frame keeping pace well. She glanced over at him before pulling out ahead of him, momentarily forgetting her worry about Ash as she focused on the hunt.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

slntlycryng

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm
As he picks up pace, his paws seem to return, though he doesn't go to fast because of the injured paw. The scent becoming stronger, he slows, ears twitching in an attempt to pick up the subtle sounds of the deer. Licking his lips, he lowers to the ground as his eyes focus on the herd. He searches for a old or injured one, not wanting to chance a healther beast.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:10 pm
Her eyes scanned the heard as she crouched down, a little bit to the left of him. Her body was held rigid, tail out behind her, close to the ground, ears cocked forward. She too was looking for an injured one, she didn't like the stringy meat of old animals. Her eyes landed on one and she turned her eyes to Tradish, getting his attention with a soft whine before jerking her muzzle in the direction of the injured doe. Her leg was slightly swollen and puffy, a bit of blood tricked down to her hoof, and she lagged slightly behind the herd as it grazed. Her eyes turned back to the male and she flicked her ears slightly back, as though to ask if he was ready, a grin forming on her muzzle.  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

slntlycryng

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 pm
Upon hearing the low whine, Tradish's eyes instantly fall upon the doe Roquel indicated. Muscules tensing, he briefly catches the fae's eyes before taking off, circling around the back of the herd to come upon the right side of the injured one, as well as startling the rest into movement. Jaws snapping at the wounded leg, he attempts to get a good grip to bring the doe down.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

Roquel watched the scene, as though it were in slow motion. As he snapped at the does leg she moved forward. She ran, her ears pressed to her head, her fangs baring as she threw herself through the air, seeming to melt from out of the flower patch, a snarl escaping her as she landed into the female deer, knocking her over with brute force, her teeth slashing into her stomach, ripping her open, before she hurried around, clamping her jaws down on the animals muzzle, suffocating her. She watched the doe's eyes roll, fog over, and slowly she went still. she gave the doe a good shake, just incase, and dropped the muzzle, turning her eyes to Tradish.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

slntlycryng

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:30 pm
Tradish watchs with mild amazement as Roquel appears out of no where, and taking the doe down with such force. He pants lightly as she finishes the kill, respect reflecting in his eyes as she releases the deer and turns towards him. "I must say your more then what you look. Good catch."

He nudges his head toward the deer, though seeming a bit unsure. "If you haven't eaten your fill lately, then please, go ahead."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

Roquels' eyes turned to him, catching the admiration in his eyes she flicked her ears back, becoming quiet bashful. She shifted her weight slightly, turning her gaze to the doe. "It is my duty to provide for the pack, i learned my skill quiet well." She turned her eyes back to him, her tail swishing through the air slowly. "I think it wise I return back to Ash. If you want, we can drag this to where ever he is." She was antsy about being away from her son to long.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

slntlycryng

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:45 pm
Tradish nods in understanding, thrusting his head towards the path back to Ash. "Go ahead. I'll feast here and drag the rest some where safe." He stalks towards the kill, sniffing slightly as his stomach growls lightly. Turning his eyes back to Roquel, he smiles lightly. "Thank you. I'll meet up with you once I'm done, I suppose."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

"Very well." She watched him a moment longer, before turning on her heels and bounded in the direction she had left Ash, his grin still burning in her mind. She shook her head, a chuckle escaping her. It was nice having another older wolf around, someone she could hold a conversation with.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

slntlycryng

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 pm
Tradish watchs as Roquel lopes away. Heaving a sigh, he turns and gingerly sniffs the fresh kill before sinking his fangs into the tender meat. Eating his fill, he allows himself a few minutes to digest and think. He usually wasn't one for packs yet the mother and pup he just met reminding him of home and he couldn't help but feel the yearning for pack life once again.

Shaking his head of the thoughts, he rises and turns towards the head of the doe, digging his fangs deep into her throat. With a heave, he begins to drag the remaining meal off to a hollow tree hidden with bushes. Stashing the catch there, he marks the spot to find it later and turns. Sniffing, he follows the scent of wolves back towards Ash and Roquel.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:25 pm
She didn't even have time to call for her pup, he bounded out of the bushes, tackling his mother and licking her muzzle, glancing around for the male wolf with large green eyes. "Where did Tradish go?" He asked and his mother chukled softly, licking the left over blood from his muzzle. "He will be back soon, then we are off." She nudged her pup as he nodded his head, a soft 'oh' escaping him before he bounded into the flowers, rolling in their gentle scent.

She dropped back to the earth once more, crossing her paws and watching the male quietly, her tail swishing back and forth slightly, a grin on her muzzle as her tongue lolled from her mouth, enjoying the kiss of the sun on her fur, and the scent of the flowers while she could.

She couldn't help but worry though, she had been away from the pack for some time, as long as Ash had been alive, and they had lost a great fighter. Her eyes closed at the memory of her mate, the pain was still there, but it was fading. He had fought his last battle for her. She opened her eyes once more and gazed at Ash.  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

slntlycryng

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 pm
Tradish stalks out side the meadow where Ash and Roquel lounged at. He didn't have a purpose in these lands and truthfully, he felt a strong desire to leave. To return to his solitary life. With the silence as a constant friend and your thought the only thing that speaks to you. One got use to it. So much so, that it became frightening to join another pack.

Yet the other side of him wanted to return, wanted a place to call home. So with another huff, he brushes pass a few bushes, coming around the side where Ash played. He smiled gently as the young pup frolicked and he turns his eyes to seek for Roquel. Spotting her, he directs his path her way. "I am ready when you are."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

She picked herself up from the ground, shaking out her fur. "Then let us go." She turned her muzzle towards Ash. "Come Ash, its time to go." She watched Ash bound over to Tradish and n** at the tip of his tail, barking before running towards his mother. she turned around and padded in the direction of the ruins.

Ash fell into step behind his mother, but slowed when he saw her mind was elsewhere. He turned his gaze to Tradish, wagging his little tail. "What did you guys catch?" He asked casually.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

slntlycryng

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 pm
Tradish watches as Ash bounds to Roquel's side. Smiling gently, he follows a few feet behind at a steady, even pace. Breathing deeply, he enjoys the surroundings and quiet until Ash's words rings out. Looking down at the young fluff ball, he grins. "Your mother did a beautiful catch with a ill doe. I stashed the rest somewhere safe, so if you get hungry, just let me know."

He couldn't help it as his eyes begin to take in landmarks so he could easily find his way back. He's unsure if the meeting with the alphas would go well, and he was even more unsure about the rest of the pack. It's been many moons since he last conversed with other like himself, and he found that he was starting to feel like an over-eager pup. Breathing deeply, he calms himself.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff