Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:19 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

// sorry about the delay, i was piercing my sisters ears //

She shied back as he got so close, her blue eyes widening slightly as his breath lapped at her muzzle. She was suspended in time, her eyes softened, melting into pools of warm water. "You do?" She asked softly, leaning in and pressing her muzzle to his, her tail thumping agaisnt the earth. "I love you to." She said with a soft sigh, her eyes closing for a minute before she grinned wolfishly at him, licking his muzzle and standing up, her tail curling slightly as it wagged.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:34 pm
||- o.0 -||

"Don't push your luck my dear with such questions, some just simply are."

Dare put his head up high now, holding it proud, now the only question was how much pride?
"But to answer your previous question, Yes. I will run till the end of the world meets the horizen."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:48 pm
Chael

// I do it all the time to people, usually not the ears tho, usually its lips or belly buttons. xD i did my own lip a while back, im considering putting another in. //

Chael smiled warmly at Dare, her tail still wagging ever so slightly. She couldn't be more happier. She moved forward quickly, pressing her muzzle into his fur, wincing slightly from the movement, but her joy was dimming that out. She nuzzled his jaw, licking his cheek a few times before she stepped back and composed herself, a grin still on her muzzle. "I can't wait for you to meet Asudam. She will adore you as much as I do." She suddenly froze, as though reality snapped at her face with sharp fangs. "You will help me find her right? I can't abandon her." She gazed at him lovingly, her ears perked forward.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:54 pm
||- you lucky son of a cow... I want you to give me snake bites. -||

Dare smiled brightly as she was bouncing and injuring herself at the time, for him. This pleased him greatly, but what killed his little party of the word Asudam.
"Asudam? Who is this? Your sister?"

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:16 pm
Chael

// I would if I could lol //

Chael flicked her ears back slightly, mouth twitching. "She is mu cousin. More like a sister, She and her mother joined me and my mother when i was six months of age. I lost her. When I was flying. She fell to the earth, but we werent that high up, i'm sure she lived." She gazed at Dare quietly, ears flicking back to her head. "She is family." She said, as though he wouldn't make her give up on looking for Asudam, even if he tried, she would leave to find her, with or without him. No matter how much it hurt.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm
"Another fea... fun... the most fun I have had in years!"He twirled around his emotion and expression almost unclear.
"So... what are we waiting for? The road is awaiting!"
Happy, maybe just sarcastic. Probably number two.
Dare looked toward the east then to the west.
"Which way?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Chael

Chael gazed at him as he seemed to speak almost sarcastically. "Dare... We dont have to go yet." She frowned, almost comically. "I want to heal before we go for her." She shifted her weight slightly, her eyes turning over the lake. "Its so pretty here." She sighed softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Dare then sat, what to do to pass the time?
"Well..."
He then looked toward the lake also, it's shifting waters, it's swaying trees, and it's simple gorges looks did kinda warm his little heart.
"Is there anything you have in mind that might heal ya a little faster, I am dieing to get on the road."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:46 pm
Chael

Chael thought about it for a moment, gazing out over the water. "I guess we can go after i get more willow bark. ill find poppy along the way and be good after that." Her eyes turned to his, muzzle wrinkling. "Though, I wouldn't mind resting for just one more day." She shrugged slightly, as though to say its up to you. "you also need to eat. When was the last time you ate a real meal? something bigger then a mouse?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:50 pm
||- When rping, you tend to forget the simple needs of your character. - Fawngirl12 eheheh, thats mah new sig! but I will brb in about 5o mins or so -||

Dare's tail flicked lightly as he thought.
"Fun... he remind my stomach of food and it's bound to eat me."
He snorted as he stood up waiting for her to join by his side.
"Lead the way, my angel."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 pm
Chael

// lol okay //

"I am sorry." She chuckled, limping after him and nuzzled his side, licking his ear once before grinning, cocking her head. "So we hunt, and while we hunt i'll look for the herbs i need to make me less cranky." She grinned at him and bounded into the treeline awkwardly. "Come on love." She barked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:31 am

||- SO much for 5o mins? hehehe -||

"Some thing like that, I hunt for prey you hunt for herb."
Dare followed her with long strides of his legs, stretching slightly as he thought back to... two mins ago.
First, he was a complet loner, happy in his own little world then Bam out of no where this fea comes in and claws at his heart for awhile. Then he realizes what his simple charm was doing to her... then... then this. That brought a smile to his muzzle.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:58 pm
Chael

// its all good. i got tired and got off, then was on the phone -shrugs-//

"Got it." Chael chuckled, slowly she lowered her paw to the ground, the one she had been favoring. It twinged slightly, though she could use it without much pain. She was just sore, from the stupid tree. She had to run to catch up with him, though her nose twitched slightly, and her mind was elsewhere. So much for what her aunt had said. She wouldn't be lonely forevr like she had been cursed with. Her eyes turned to Dare and she smiled slowly. She wasn't an ugly duckling to everyone. She paused when her nose caught the familiar scent of poppey. She veered in the direction tail swishing slightly. "I'll catch up with you." She said to Dare over her shoulder, her ears perked forward as she picked out the poppy plant amongs the others.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:20 pm

"I'll howl."
Dare then sprinted into the brush inhaling the air for some thing nice. They were by a lake and some thing was bound to wander out for some water. In which it did. A little Fawn, to what seemed to be lost or alittle ahead of it's protective mother.
Stopping into a very low crouch just yards away from the prancing fawn he sniffed again and again to make sure everything was perfect. There was a heard up ahead, now he had to decied to get a fawn or a full grown deer. Which would help the forest better? Killing the fawn would be easier and not much pain would be struck in the herd. So he sprinted with his nose cutting the air as the little fawn stood star struck.
It was a clean and simple kill and he picked up and started to drag it back to Chael.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:31 pm
Chael

She turned her head to watch him leave, a grin on her muzzle. She then turned her nose back to the earth, sniffing for the plant, and when she finally did find it she gingerly pulled off one pod of seeds. the taste was awful, but she didn't mind, it was a good numbing agent. an opiate. She broke open the little pod and licked up two or three seeds. She then moved to a willow tree, and doing the same thing she had done the night before she stripped the bark off, chewing it and swallowing most of the fluid as she chewed, and when the bark was nothing but pulp she swallowed. She carried the branch over to the poppy seeds, glancing around she found a large leafed plant, and stole one of the leaves, laying it beside the herbs she nosied them on and folded it gingerly, picking up the little bundle in her jaws.

She turned and followed Dare's scent, her tail swishing back and forth happily as the numbing effect took over her, her eyes were slightly clouded, but in relief. She trotted lightly, raising her paws up high, giving her an almost dancing like apperance.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff