Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:49 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

The complement made her skin burn once more. She watched his ears shoot up from his head, though his words confused her. "What do you mean?" She asked, her head cocked to the side, unsure if the wolf was going crazy or not. Concern flickered into her eyes, not for her well being, but for his, she was sure she could defend herself against any wolf, considering she had six foot long wings that branched from her back at will, their span from wing tip to wing tip scaling at twelve feet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:52 am

Dare cracked a simple smile in order not to spoil the mood at all. His prickled fur slowly silkened back onto his skin with ease as he truely wanted to dismiss her eyes dancing upon him but it was too fun to pass up.
"I caught your eyes dancing oh so slyly upon me," he said slowly as cooly.
Dare had no wings, at the moment, when some thing overwelmed him weither it was emotion or fear. If it was emotion they would burst from his back in a show of brillant colors but would only effect his body, the blue streaming lights of lightning were about his length maybe 5ft or a little more and their span, the max no more then 8ft from lightning tip to tip, if that were possible. But it were fear that took hold or some thing threatened him, his wings would burst again from his back in a wave like momtion, hurting anything that was in a 3ft radio, the wing span more or less the same.
"And i saw that Concern that clicked just now into your pure eyes."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:28 pm
Chael

Chael flicked her silky white ears slightly. "perhaps you did, or perhaps your seeing ghosts." She padded around him, circling him, not threateningly, but to get a good look at the stranger. "why would concern be in my eyes?" She asked, a smirk playing on her muzzle.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 am
Dare watched her closely growing slightly nervous as her encircling. His shoulder's rppled as he tried to stand still, he grew stiff in the legs but his expression wouldn't change.
"Maybe there is some thing to be concered about."
His tail twitched as he whipped his head around to watch her everymove with a slight waryness. His white claws slightly dug into the ground ready to pounce of this fea decied to turn on him.
"Maybe there is a ghost...."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:47 pm
Chael

Chael couldnt help but notice his rigid stance, the way his muscles twitched slightly, expecting an attack. She sat down, cocking her head to the side. "I don't believe in ghosts." She mused, her eyes dancing on him, friendly, there was no danger from her. "Relax, I am not a stupid wolf, and a stupid wolf would attack a wolf by far biger then them, I am out matched." She lazily licked her paw "besides, I dont fight." She said with a grin.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:00 am
"I figured as much," Dare's voice spoke still soft and smooth as ever, calm. But every move he made was slow and nervous.
His ears folded back and his neck bristled for the longest moment before everything relaxed. Completly calm as if he was injected with some anethisa.
"You don't fight? I am sure you have at some point in your life."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:52 am
Chael

"Let me rephrase." She considered her words a minute, watching the wolf. "I don't pick a fight, but I can fight with the best of them." She cocked her head to the side. She gazed up at the sky for a moment, her blue eyes sliding closed as the sun baked her fur until it was warm to the touch, a lazy grin on her muzzle, tail swishing back and forth on the ground, sweeping the pine needles away.

Her ears perked up and she turned her eyes to Dare once more. "So you have nothing to fear. The question is do I?" Her head tilted to the side, large ears perked, waiting for an answer. She looked very puppish at that moment, even though she was three seasons old, her smaller light frame and curiosity gave her that puppish charm.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:38 pm
"No," he answered strongly.
Dare licked his chops as his tomach let a loud grumble of protest out, he looked down at it with wide eyes.
"Well my Angel, this might be where we part. My stomach is giving protest and you look like you need to keep your course."
He stood his eyes regretting his words, he wasn't alone anymore, but that was the price of being a loner.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Chael

a deep frown flickered on her muzzle, her ears laid back against her head. If there was one thing Chael knew, it was she didn't want to stay alone. This place was new, different, and without Asudam dangerous. She turned her eyes down to her paws, sulking slightly. "I honestly don't have a course to go." He eyes shifted up to the other wolves. "I can help you hunt, we can find something large to take down, it wouldn't be that hard." She said. Of course the thought of two wolves taking down large pray was ridiculous. "I have a weapon that i can use to my advantage." She said, her tail twitched slightly, restless.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 am
Dare smiled at this, her suggestion was brillant. His tail swished happily.
"Then let us be off."
He turned and started to walk, his nose inhaleing the scents of the forest for prey. Maybe an elk will pop up.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:30 am
Chael

Chael fell into step behind him, her ears perked, a goofy grin on her mouth. "If you want I can scout from the air." She offered. Of course she looked like a normal wolf at the moment, but that could change instantly. "It might be quicker." She offered helpfully, sniffing the air herself. She didn't smell anything but the green from the trees. The sap that hung heavy in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:37 am
"You fly?" he asked as he looked over his should but did not stop his steady pace.
Dare's nose didn't stop their sniffing he was hungry and he wanted some grub soon.

||- ugh... little posts! T-T -||

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 am
Chael

OOC ;; ill make this one long. -nods-

BIC ;;

Chael nodded her white head slowly, a grin forming on her muzzle. "I do. I fly with the best of them." She said with a casualy flick of her tail, pausing long enough to let her wings sprout from her back.

There was a slight shiver over her flank, as though she had an itch. A soft tearing noise and popping noise came from her body as her bones shifted and grinded, two nubs escaping her shoulder blades. These nubs grew, shooting from her back, when they stopped they looked like plucked chicken wings. The skin on the wings seemed to alter slightly as the first snowy white feathers appeared. She shook her body, spreading her now fully fledged wings out experementally. Giving them a slight flap that was strong enough to bend the grasses under her.

"See." She of course had to catch up with him, folding her wings awkwardly she bounded after him, slowing so she was beside him, her blue eyes dancing slightly over at him. "So, I will fly and scout and when i see anything i'll dive down and let you kow." She was so bubbily, always bubbily. She pranced beside him, more like a deer then a wolf.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:00 pm
Dare watched her dazed and frozen when he took another step he fell into the dirt his rump in the air and his chest to the ground but his deep eyes never left her.
"Wow... you are an angel..."
He couldn't move or breathe, it was like he was dead. He blinked a few times and the tip of his tail wagged slightly. She was gorgues.
"Wow..."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm
Chael

The grin on her muzzle simply grew larger. He seemed so star struck. She giggled a bit, moving around so that they were muzzle to muzzle, after crouching low to the ground. "I'm not an angel. Just a wolf, as you are. I just have an abnormality." She said softly. He was flattering her, it caused her skin to warm slightly, her eyes to twinkle. She licked his muzzle after a second laughing softly. "Breath Dare." She barked teasingly, before standing up once more, padding to his side and nudged him in the ribs. "Get up you goon." She laughed, and with that she stepped away, spreading her wings once more so they wouldn't cramp. She turned her eyes to him over her shoulder, gazing at the wolf a moment, her skin crawling in delight. "So shall I fly above and scout the lands below?" She asked her tail swaying slowly back and forth. She closed her eyes as the wind kissed her fur, causing the hairs to sway gently.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff