Submit

This year has gone by fast!
  It's been goin' by reallll fast for me
  Meh. It's been goin' by at a decent pace
  Forrrr meee it'sss beennnn goingggg byyy slowwwwww
View Results

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:10 pm
Yeah, but you have some pretty good non-event items, such as MCs, too. I only have a couple those to my name. o.o All the rest are cheap event items. I hoard items too, but just ones I can equip. And I mean really cheap ones, such as those green/pink/blue squids that lay on your head that you can buy for 2 gold. I only buy random stuff like that, so when I get bored with my avatar, I can equip random stuff and make the craziest (but sometimes funniest) avatars. I gotta stop though. ;-;

I wouldn't mind taking your inventory off your hands. [/kidding]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Haha, thanks.
I used to buy a MC a month before the prices got outrageous.
That's why I have a lot.
You should save up and buy something awesome.
That's what I'm doing now since I rarely change my avatar which means I rarely buy new items, and even when I do change my avatar I tend to use a lot of items I already own but mix them up.

But you can't
Because I have this... problem
/hoards  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:28 pm
I never seem to change my avatar, unless I just get really tired of it. But even then I'm usually too busy or too lazy to change it. o.o This is probably one of the first avatars in a while I've actually worked on.

I spent 400k on Sealeds once. Hoping to turn my profit into twice as much...but of course, knowing my luck, I lost half that and only got 20k. :l That was when the collectibles were the Wild Things, the cheapest MC I've seen in so long, and of course, the month I decide to stock up on letters, I happen to get the collectibles thaat were worthless. Yay me!

o.O And thanks, a lot! heart You really didn't have to do that, though!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:35 pm
I tend not to change my avatar unless I work on it first because I like for my avatars to look somewhat put together, though even the outfits I work on tend to be a tad disjointed.

Sheee, that's a lot to spend then lose.
When I was buying a MC a month it was when they were about 25k at the beginning of the month until a day or two after the item was revealed.
Since those were typically the only things I bought I had 25k to spend a month.
That really sucks though.
I had the same thing happen to me but with the Mecha Form.
That and I only bought two, not 400k worth of them.

You're welcome too!
(I always hated that item)
I figure give it to someone that will use it rather than hoarding it.
(I just realized that after giving away two MCs items I've effectively donated almost 700k.)  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 pm
Yeah, I kinda hoarded the letters in hope to double my profits. I got a bit too cocky there and failed. biggrin But it's all good. After that, I kinda just gave up on trying to earn any gold, and then that's when I started donating more. And don't worry, I'll put that Halo to good use soon.

Wow, that's insane. I've given my friend an Ancient Katana before, but only when they were about 500k. Now they've increased 300k. Funny thing is, about a week after I've given her the Ancient Katana, she quit Gaia. She hasn't logged on since. I think it's funny because she's been questing that item since she started Gaia, and once she got it, she had nothing else on Gaia to do, considering that was the main highlight of Gaia for her. All she did was quest and quest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:48 pm
Good. 3nodding
I just post and forgot to look at my gold for a couple weeks, then I magically have 10k more!
It's so exciting!
Like a game I have to forget I'm playing otherwise it doesn't work.
/checked her gold a couple days ago to see how much to spend on secret Santa then checked again today to debate what to get again

Woah, I forgot I had one of those too.
I gave it to a friend who also stopped logging on shortly after me giving it to him.
That was probably when they were about 50k.
But an awesome friend happened to buy like 10 donation letters the month Coco Kitty came out, so she sold me one MEGA cheap.
Like 5k
(I really should hang out with her now that I think about it.)
And I donated that to someone in the guild that was questing one a couple months ago, so that's about 500k.
Then the halo is almost 200k, it's like 180k.
And that's why I'm a good person and shouldn't go to hell
/totally not talking to God

I kid, I'm glad when I can make other people happy.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 pm
I like donating, too, when I have something to donate. I was debating whether or not to donate that Ancient Katana, but then I thought, "What the heck?" and just clicked gift. I had this warm, strange feeling and a conscience telling me not to do it, but oh well. She freaked out once she saw it. o.o I like that.
Yeah, that happens to me a lot. I use Gaia mainly for communication purposes, so when I post I don't even realize I'm gaining from it. I got 5k the first two weeks of playing out of no where when I started with about 1k, because I just completely forgot about the gold. I was like...whoa.

Yeah, I think people leave shortly after they get what they want on Gaia because their questing's over, and they probably just get bored of Gaia without anything to do or quest for.

I think I've donated waaaay over any amount I've ever actually been worth or owned before. Nearly 1.7m (not really much to some people, but of course it's not with Gaia Cash out now), and that seemed like a hell of a lot more then than it is now. Ugh. I hate Gaia Cash.

If you go to hell, I guess I'll see you there. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm
Hahaha, my conscious tells me the same thing!
It's so strange.

I don't understand people who do that.
It's so boring.
I use Gaia because I genuinely like you guys here, if you guys in this guild weren't here I would have quit long ago.

Wow, that's a lot too.
Gaia Cash,
(Do I need to get into this again?)
COMPLETELY screwed the Gaia economy.
Only way to buy the good items is to pay real money.
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Yeah!
/high five  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:11 pm
Yeah, without this guild and all my friends on Gaia (not many, I only have a selective few people I talk to) I would've been long gone.

And there's no point in ranting, we've ranted a lot and I'm sure if we rant more, still nothing will happen. It's sad, really. I remember when people would get excited because a normal shop update, or because of the one or two (maybe three) collectibles coming out! Now it's just...a new item every week that costs 200k+ in the marketplace or $5+ in real life. It's kinda ridiculous, actually. Not only that, but people who first start Gaia can become instantly rich without trying within an hour even, whereas a hardworking Gaian that doesn't use money struggles to make 1k. (Well, now it's not that hard, with Booty Grab and all, but I can't do that...makes my computer lag, so I make gold the old fashioned way. Posting and begging voting)

*High fives*
How many of our friends do you think'll be down there with us? o.O

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 pm
rantrantrant
bitchmoan
I'm tempted to send a letter to Gaia detailing why I am unhappy with them,
and why they can go suck a..... candy cane
(Don't want to be getting too vulgar)

It's ridiculous.

Probably a good number of my friends.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm
Probably...most of my friends. >.< Kinda sad to admit it.

I doubt Gaia would listen, though. They'd probably laugh at the letter, and not care because it's one person who sent it and is complaining to their faces. They probably wouldn't care if everyone who hated Gaia Cash left Gaia forever, as long as they made money.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 pm
The only reason I haven't been in the main forums voicing my opinions is because I don't want to get banned.
I like you guys too much.

It is kind of sad
But only if you believe in hell!
lolololololol
I'm so clever.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:10 am
That's what my old account on Gaia got banned for. But, that was when the Gaia Cash wasn't here. I made the main topic called, "F**k Gaia."

...two hours later I found out I'm banned. Joy!

I'm not the religious type. I'm not so sure if I believe in hell or not. o.O
*Pats back*
You are clever.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:11 am
That's why I never post on the main forums.
I don't think I'd really be able to start over from scratch if I got banned from gaia. All the money I put it would have been gone...it would be terrible. >_<
(Before I used to buy all the time and the evos) then I stopped b/c it was too ridiculous.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:02 am
Yeah, it sucked because I had several million gold worth of items on that account. I really did wanna quit Gaia forever, but really, I stopped caring about my items 'cause all I really do on Gaia is talk to people so it didn't do much to me. Although it sucked. Horribly. Hopefully none of you get banned, especially over a stupid reason as such. >.<  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff