Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nihonjincuttie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:44 pm
Hello you can call me Allura, My favorite caracters are Kakashi, Hinata, Neji, Rock Lee, Naruto heart um geez I like other characters lots and lots to but Kakashi is a hotty crying

oh and there is a special manga where naruto, sasuke, and sakura get kakashi to take off his mask... I won't put any more

If you have read it good its cool if not I have the site biggrin just ask  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:33 pm
My Fav. Character is Rock lee for his Taijutsu and Lotus style attacks my favorite epesode well it's a Manga issue is the 1st one entitled Uzumaki Naruto!  

MonopoPgymy

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:28 pm
naruto is my favorite anime and i no favorite character in naruto. there's so many great characters i have a hard time chosing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:02 am
Hello everyone, I'm Yuna, and I'm happy to be part of this guild. Some of my favourite characters are Jiraya, Naruto, Rock Lee, Neji, Hinata, and Kakashi.  

Angelique~Yuna

Reinami_Baby

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:28 pm
Hi, everyone. ummm I love Naruto,anime,manga and stuff like that. And I'm glad I can join u guys. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:21 pm
i'm sara...but you can call me Coyote (it's my middle name... sweatdrop ...yes, i am being serious).

yes, as you all can tell by the state of my wardrobe, i am new to Gaia.

well...i LOVE naruto heart xd i saw a few clips of it in an AMV, looked at some fan sites, founf narutofan.com and started downloading the manga...and i just feel in love with it. i mean, what a great concept...a school teaching children how to be ninjas? SIGN ME UP FOR THAT SCHOOL xd

the characters are all entertaining, and i think the over-all storyline is aweasome. i must just say it and get it overwith, but Sakura is my favorite character...i really like how she evolved throughout the series, she seems like such a real character. to be honest, she reminds me a lot of myself, so that must be why i like her so much.

my closing statement...i wish i were a shinobi crying  

celestial_coyote

cockasianasian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:07 am
I am new and i have just wittnessed episodes1-50 of naruto(NEJI IS A a**!!) and all i have to say is naruto is the best anime ever.....anyway i am here to talk about naruto and make friends...ps can some one be kind enough to show mwe where to find naruto episodes for free? sweatdrop ...o yeah i dont care what anyone thinks but shikamouru , rock lee and Itachi are the best ever! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:04 am
My name is Allie and my favorite anime is Naruto!! I just finished watching episodes 1-129 and my favorite characters are Naruto and Kakashi. 3nodding  

Masuya

-Lila-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:07 pm
My name's Krista, but you guys can call me Wollfie! I love the Naruto anime and magna. My favorite characters are: Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, and Hinata.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:56 pm
I'm Naruteth. My favorite character is Naruto, and I love episode 101, it's such a funny side-quest. I'm still not sure which reqular episode I like the best right now though...My second favorite would be Kakashi. He's awesome and perverted in a sense, and he's very funny. blaugh  

Ichitaio

SnowTigress

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:20 pm
Hey I'm Dragon
I don't watch the anime any more but I would have to say any ep that naruto goes kyubi- I have no memory to what any of those episodes are and the eps where naruto fights neji...what a great battle
I just read the manga and am up to date with it

Favorite character: Naruto, Jiraiya

Besides Naruto I read:
-Bleach
-D-grayman
-Blade of Immortal
-Eternal Sabbath
Pretty much anything with action/blood

Well thats it from me  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:35 pm
my name's Kasy and i've been watching naruto for at least two years now. i like alot more mangas and animes but my favorite is mainly naruto.

i had a cute stuffed bear that got shredded by the nieghbor kids dog and as an apology he gave me a Naruto vol. one. that was my intro to it 3nodding  

sgt.crackers

k4kashi_s3nsei

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:59 am
Name:Kakashi_Sensei (not really..but i'll tel lyou my real name once you get yo know me) biggrin
Fav Charac: Tie between Gaara and Neji
Fav Eps.: A Whole bunch - espcially the Naruto vs. Gaara episodes  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:10 am
Name: Project_2501 (Project for short?)
Fav Esp:Naruto vs. Gaara and When Haku died (I have a bad memory so I dun remember what those episodes were)
Fav Character: Gaara  

Project_2501

ShadowWindHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:59 pm
Hi! My name is Janus! I love naruto so much! Its my favorite anime and manga!  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff