Purple
  Black
  White
  *steals*
View Results

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:49 am
(I'm playing Jenova, but I'm not using her name at the moment because I don't think she really identifies herself with it.)

The warm sun felt good.

Stepping out of the cave, she stood still just to bask in it for a moment. Once she had her fill, she looked around.

A marsh lay before her. She remembered that it was full of giant snakes. Beyond the marsh was Midgar. Midgar was where Cloud, Tifa, and ShinRa were. She didn't want to go there.

Now that she thought about it, there was no point in leaving the cave just yet. It gave shelter for the moment, and the only thing to worry about was the occasional traveler on chocoboback. She supposed they'd just assume she was passing through like they were.

She made herself look like a young woman, not too pretty, since that might stand out too much. She chose light skin, brown eyes, and brown hair pulled into a ponytail. For clothes, she chose a pair of hiking boots, a pair of sturdy black pants, a red shirt, and a brown leather jacket. Nothing odd, nothing outstanding.

Feeling sufficiently camouflaged, she sat down on a rock and surveyed her surroundings. She'd never really noticed it before, but they were sort of pretty.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:00 am
"What is it?" Vincent demands standing up worried at the look in Yuffie's eyes. that's when his cell phone goes off.

Vincent had had a cell phone ever since the first geostigma incident. Only problem was, he still wasn't used to having one. It rarely went off and every time it did it surprised him. This was why he suddenly jumped a foot in the air and scrambled around trying to find the source of the noise and vibration he was suddenly experiencing.

Locating his phone he frowns. "Rufus...." he mutters re-reading the text several times; his own eyes filling with worry. he looks at Yuffie, "We need to contact Cid and get to Midgar now." he says meeting her eyes.

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:06 pm
User Image
The young blonde man stood in his old uniform, the one he wore when he 'was in SOLDIER'. He glanced briefly at the sword on the cliff next to him, and frowned. With a small grunt, he kicked the large Zwiehander, the Buster Sword, off the cliff face and into the road below.

"It's time to live my own life, fight my own battles, and leave your dead memories behind. You and your SOLDIER friend. Only one thing matters now."

With that, the somber young man walked off toward Kalm, to se a man about a Chocobo. The desert rose felt warm in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:23 pm
Yuffie said her goodbye to Tifa and started toward her room, calling back to Vincent,"We better get moving...We might have to work with those ShinRa guys..."

She quickly got dressed, in a belted tank-top and her normal shorts, her shuriken strapped to her back, and a pinwheel tucked in her belt,"C'mon Vince, we gotta go help...and get materia."

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 pm
Shards seemed to simply appear, as the blonde man turned toward Kalm, her chains dragging across the ground, making it seem as if she had no sneaking skill.

"Mother told me to find you..."

The girl stood slightly slouched, her silver hair nearly hiding the glow of her slitted eyes. A light smirk graced her lips, not unlike a certain hero from long ago...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image
The man turned his now blue-green gaze on her, his slitted eyes narrowing into a glare at her appearance, his right hand lazily moving to the hilt of the large sword, Heaven's Cloud, which was sheathed on his back.

"Mother, huh? Feh. I guess that makes you my competition. Where is she, anyway?"

the wind played about his hair, gently stirring it, and a swollow sang sweetly as it swooped overhead, but none of this hid the fierce tension in his stance.  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:38 pm
Looking out at the marsh, she started to think. There were giant snakes out there, but they shouldn't be any trouble as long as she stayed on the ground. If it came to it, she could fight them off, but as long as they stayed out there she didn't see any reason to fuss with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:42 pm
Shards stood up straight, the chains dancing with the slight movement,"Competition? Really now?"

The smirk grew into a grin with this, the oddly long canines showing, adding to the girl's feral appearance. She didn't seem to take not of the pleasant scenery either, her gaze sharing his intensity, as the pupils narrowed to ebon lines.

"Where's mother...funny question...What makes you think I know? Or even care to tell...?"

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:46 pm
"Cloud, I don't know where you are, but please, just stay quiet with your Tifa," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:58 pm
User Image
The young man seemed to c**k his head for a moment as though listening, and then drew his blade.

"Y' don' know where she is, but you tell me she wants me? I doubt you've even heard her voice. Jus' be quiet 'fore I erase ya. I've got places to be. Namely: ShinRa."

and then he looked up, a determined expression on his face.

Jenova? I'm not gonna be a puppet again. But I'll get you what you need, and I know who has it. You do want the Black Materia, right?  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:01 pm
Vincent snorts. "of course we have to get moving." he mutters grabbing an apple out of yuffie's fruit bowl and leading her outside.

"It would be fastest if we contacted Cid and got him to fly us. If not; I suppose I could transform into chaos and fly you to midgar. although I'd rather not use that option if at all possible." he says eating the apple as they walk to the outskirts of Wutai.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:04 pm
She blinked as the thoughts entered her head. "Cloud?!" She paused. "No, I don't want the black materia. You know as well as I do that Aerith would just deflect it again."  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:10 pm
Shards huffed, her grin fading to a smirk again,"There's a bit of a difference between not knowing, and not caring, Cloud"

The emphasis on his name was somewhere between amusement and a vile hatred for the SOLDIER wannabe. Her eyes only reflected her hatred, while her lips showed only amusement.

"Besides...I may show you my neat little pen...its quite useful..."

((note: much like Sephy, Shards doesn't blink, though she does appear to breathe...still eerie but not as bad as Sephiroth))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:15 pm
"Uh uh, I'd get really airsick if I rode on your back to Edge...We'll ask Cid..."

Even though the idea of the airship made Yuffie queasy, she thought it would be at least a little better than Chaos...

"We'll meat everyone in Edge, then go to Kalm...that's where ShinRa moved to... You know its my business to know stuff like that," she showed on her trademarked grin...

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers