Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
Personals! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunatalia

Blessed Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 am
Call me Luna. Some of you know my real name, but as for the rest of you; I don't yet know you well enough. Sorry, but that's my rules; don't like it? Deal.

16 years old. Canadian. Female.

Not a lot to me, other than being emotional, and obsessed with Pokemon. :3

...Also; point a camera at me and DIE. Hence my lack of pictures in this post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 pm
http://www.facebook.com/kyle.oneale?v=photos#!/photo.php?pid=4640768&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=657255082&id=684613363 <-------(link to my pic) (In my pic i look angry but i was just tired and i am not very photogenic)

Name:Kyle

Race:Black

Orientation:Straight, Single

Lives in:London, England

Likes razz okemon, Final Fantasy, A lot of different anime, Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog

Dislikes:Certain people on the internet and in real life  

flash279481

Kairou Nakashima

Dapper Genius

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm
Name: Stevan, Steve for short.
Birth date: 11/15/93
Life Quote: I'm sorry you made me feel this way.
Like/Loves: Anime(duh), Manga(yaoi), the internet(Hell Yah), Role Playing with friends, and lastly Television.
Dislike/Hates: Hip Hop, Green Beans, any vegie that's green, sir tent people that piss me off, sarcasm.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 pm
SUPER NECRO

http://i53.tinypic.com/34e9pjd.png

Name: Kaylie
Sex: F
Sexuality: Bi - Taken heart
Reading*
Drawing*
Competitive Gaming (RagnarokOnline, Pokemon, s4 League, Starcraft(I watch. Far too complex for me to play competitively)
Neurology
Philosophy
Dislikes:
Crowds
Heavy Activity(Anemic)

Fun facts:
- I'm extremely left side dominant
- I'm Anemic
- If I could live in a Library, I would
- I have 5 different Personas
- I'm German and my great, great grandfather was high class
- I'm beyond the border of shy but I make up for it by being extremely polite
- My personality is extremely adaptive to both male and female (I blame me being dominant in female relationships)  

Waifu Trashu
Vice Captain

Gatekeeper

Drahcir Lumiras
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:16 pm
Name's Richard Yin. 16 years old, male, Protestant Christian. Chinese descent, lives in Ottawa, Canada. Likes computer programming, reading fantasy novels, tabletop roleplaying games, and video games. As one can tell from any chapter ever, roleplays mostly for the dramatic, heroic moments: where the lowly hobbit gardener confronts a demonic spider creature and wins, or where the warrior prince is shot full of arrows and yet still takes down half a platoon of orcs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 pm
...I'm guessing I should do this? *shrug*

Name: Leon Helms...Yeah I don't care much about internet security. Someone could find it out anyway if they REALLY wanted too. :c

Nicknames: Holy or Punx depending on when you knew me...JP. No....Not trying to be street with that name. It came from a time when I would role play Katsuya Jonouchi ( Joey Wheeler ) from Yugioh. I was known as Jou_Pup or some form of it which then shortened to JP. 8D

Birth date: May 26th 1989.

Sexuality: Gay. Complete gay. I mean...people are surprised when they see me but I'm straight up rainbow~ <3

Religion: Pagan....To be more specific since that's a pretty wide umbrella term. Eclectic with shades of Shaman.

Sign: Gemini~ GO MIRRORS!

Nationality: Russian/Irish with a bit of Navajo and Cherokee (mostly European blood really ).

Picture: HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH! You wish. =w= Only shown at the old guild. >D For your sakes though the basics are messy dark brown hair that NEVER wants to stay down, thin purple glasses, tan skin (healthy and natural tan not oompa loompa spray tan), thin as a damn stick (Seriously...I can eat all I want...and I lose weight the more I eat. :c No fair! I WANNA BE HEAVY! D: ), the hair is neck length and curls up at the end....Brown eyes and apparently people do not think I'm 22. They all think I'm a teenager. :c

Dislikes:

*Family Curse (We NEVER look our age. EVER. It sucks. :c Hell...My 79 year old gramma looked like she was in her early 50's. D: )

*Carrots and Brussel Sprouts (Allergic to carrots and...well...let's just say an Irish main dish is cornbeef and brusselsrpouts. *erk*)

*People who can't get over the fact it's the internet and get butt hurt when they get insulted in 1's and 0's. NO ONE CARES!

*Games of all types....Pokemon definably. Close second would be Touhou.

*Vocaloid and the alternate UTAU....I have all the Vocaloids ( Every. Single. One.) That included the English ones who get hate for not being japanese. *grumbles* I also have an UTAU named Akira Haru and own a line....Akira Haru, Loline Tsuchi, Akira Haru, Hotaru Abunai, my trolls SPADE and HEART, and many others.

*Role Playing....HELL YES!

Extra crap to get more love because I'm such a whore. <3 :

~I'm 5 ft 11 in....even though I look frail. Don't screw with me. I will hand your a** to you on a silver platter. Then ask if you'd like cheese with your whine.

~I am very skilled in Fencing and have my own sword, I used to play Basketball on a team called Blue Devils but quit because I got bored, I can kick-box and regular box VERY well, I can do Taichi Chen and Taichi Broadsword/Fan, I picked up Judo and Bushido then added a first degree black belt in Karate.

~I will laugh at you cause you got your a** handed to you by a flaming gay guy who abuses the word like WAY too much. Hah. If you beat me wellllllll that's a diff story.

~I can play the violin and Trombone and love ANY kind of art form including writing, sculpting and abstract.

~I design my own video games and make 3D Models.

~Taking an extended break from College because of...stuff.

............................That's all. 8D

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cherry_chain
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:21 am
Order Allied

*high fives*

I've never met someone who liked Tegami Bachi before except the person who introduced me to the series XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:51 pm
Cherry_chain
Order Allied

*high fives*

I've never met someone who liked Tegami Bachi before except the person who introduced me to the series XD

Omg!!!! XD Tegami Bachi is my passion!  

x - Mirelle

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cherry_chain
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 pm
Order Allied
Omg!!!! XD Tegami Bachi is my passion!

Awesome~

I've actually been starting to draw fanart for Tegami Bachi, Not too much, but that uniform is really fun to draw so I expect lots more art in the future XP Here's my gallery  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 am
I eat crayons angrily.

Click.

I love Pokemon, and my favorites include: Jolteon, Umbreon, Furret, Rufflet, Venipede(and all of it's evolutions)

I love Anime, and my favorites include: Gintama, Tegami Bachi, Natsume Yuukinchou, Durarara, Xam'd (seikon no qwaser)

I love animals, and my favorites include: Dogs, Red Pandas, Pandas, African Wild Dogs, Cheetahs, Wolverines

I love to drive, and I love music. Currently my favorite band is: fun.

I enjoy the color black, I love the color blue, red can be striking when used properly, and a nice lime green always makes me smile.

Cats intrigue me, but from a distance. I dislike and fear cats, I prefer dogs. I am a dog person.

This is looking kind of bad, but I'm not sure what else to say about myself. Hmm...  

Eats Crayons Angrily

lsanna

Liberal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 am
I suppose I'll do this too. ;u; long overdue.

Name;; le Claire Funai
Age;; 17 // January 1st, 1995. C:
Status;; Straight // forever alone. cx
Religion;; Agnostic theist.
Location;; California~
Ethnicity;; hoo-boy. British (English and Scottish), Irish, German, Native-American, and Japanese. ;u; Basically, a total white girl with an Asian last name.
le Likes;;
- Pokemon, of course. ( Ice Types. <3 Abomasnow. Especially him. )
- Resident Evil
- Hetalia ( Recently Obsessed. c: )
- The color purple.
- The number seven.
- Vegetables.
- The flute and clarinet. :'D
le Dislikes;;
- Soda
- Peanut Butter
- Meat ( Vegetarian. )
- Nicki Minaj ... just no.
- Being so short. ;3; - 5'1 -
- Dogs. I am not a dog person.

And I can't think of much else... o3o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:36 pm
Name: Matthew --- ((Here's a hint: add a letter and it's an actual holiday))
Race: white-a-rican. White and Puerto Rican
Dislikes: Squirrels, speed bumps, SAT's, saying I'm sorry, speaking quietly, and sour stuff.
I am: An avid sock wearer, a horrible Christian, an IB student, a sarcastic a******, and your new daddy.
I am not: Religious, a pushover, and quiet
Picture: Yeah right.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff