Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

There wasn't much around...everything was dead quiet and all that could be heard was breathing at this point. The High Commander had issued a warning for all of the people to get underground again because there was word that the enemy was nearing. Evie's breath quickened as she started to feel a little claustrophobic being so closely packed with everyone else. The lights were off and all their technology they had stored under there had been shut off as well in case the enemy heard them. They had such amazingly sensitive ears, Evie couldn't understand what had happened.

After a long, dreadfully stressing moment, the lights came back on and the hum of computers and large generators started up again. Evie closed her eyes and let out a breath she hadn't realized that she had been holding. Everyone started to move again and Evie did as well, heading over to the medical ward of the Bravo Faction. She was a Health, better known as medics to them. The Bravo Faction wasn't highly trained like the Alphas but they still had their strengths. When she walked in, she grabbed at a blindingly white coat and slipped her arms into the long coat. Evie reached into the pockets and produced an elastic band to tie her hair back. Evie walked over to one of the beds and started tending to the wounds of a hurt member of the team. Things were getting a little more hectic as the threat of the Scourge was ever impending.

"Just lay still, I'll take care of you."
Evie's voice was mellow and calm, almost melodious. This was why she was a Health, she could keep calm when dealing with other people's medical problems and her voice seemed to keep nerves cool as well. It was a shame she didn't have the same affect on herself.

Evie kept the man sedated, he'd taken quite a beating earlier and she had to make sure he wasn't traumatized or anything of the sort. She walked over to a clipboard that hung from a nail and read the list, he was the only one admitted at the time and made her happy as ever. It wasn't that she didn't like helping those who were hurt and in need of her services, she just didn't like seeing people she knew get hurt. Content with what she read, Evie walked back to check the man's temperature...he was burning hot. A frown creased Evie's lips as she tended to him, she hoped she'd had enough medical training to aid him.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jessica's hands were bloody and mouth was set in a solid frown. She's had to operate with minimal lights for the past few minutes due to the enemy threat and it was not going well. The man on the table was missing a leg, a whole leg. She was trying to keep him alive. She was placing skin graphs on him, and wrapping the wound when here radio went off, it told her that the threat had passed and the lights came back up.

The young woman never really worried about the enemy finding them, getting down to them, she knew that they had good people fighting to keep them safe. But the constant alarms were driving her a little off the wall. She wrapped the wound and patted the table, there wasn't anything else she could do right then, he wouldn't die from infection, or bleed to death, but he would probably be on pain medication for the rest of his life.

The scrubbed out and walked back onto the floor, Her gray blue scrubs and white coat stood out among the civilians and patients. After checking on a few of her more fragile responsibility's she spotted Evie tending to one of her men. The man should have been fine, what was going on? Jessy walked over quickly and stood on the opposite side of the bed from the girl, her hand placed softly on the man's chest over his heart. His heart was racing, he was having some kind of reaction.

"What's happened? He was stable an hour ago."

User Image
-oOoOo-

dragonhealer

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:55 pm
Ian sat stock still, his binoculars in front of his eyes. Ahead of him, the factory loomed. The Geiger counter on his belt clicked, informing him that the area he was in was radioactive...not too bad, but the radiation was still being picked up. He couldn't spend too much time here.

He'd been watching the factory every day for the last week. He was trying to figure out why there was a huge congregation of zombies around it. He was trying to figure out what exactly had caused all of this, and the factory seemed to be the answer. He'd been taking careful notes every day, noting anything, from the way a particular zombie moved day to day (One, a black manager of some type, judging by his suit, always seemed to follow the same path), to simply what the building and its surroundings looked like, day to day (A tree nearby had begun to wilt right before his eyes two days ago).

After a little while he got up and headed back toward the base. He pulled out an auto-injector and gritted his teeth. He hated needles. But without these anti-radiation drugs, he would start to show signs of cancer if he kept doing this. So, steeling himself, Ian slammed the auto-injector down onto his thigh and grunted as the injector hissed, emptying itself into his thigh. He tossed the now useless tube away and drew his Beretta Cheetah, heading toward the base at a purposeful, but cautious, gait.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

Evie jumped when she'd heard Jessica's voice near her and she placed a hand against her racing heart. A sigh escaped her lips and she calmed herself down with a deep breath.

"I don't know...his vitals seem alright but I guess it's just trauma that's getting him like this. I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine...or close to whatever state he was in earlier after a moment of rest. The lock-down surely caught some off guard." Evie assured the girl and stood up to get a stretch.

"I'll be back, I have to check on all the men."
Evie did her rounds as she did everyday. Take care of the patients in the ward, and then go to the room dedicated to the Bravo team; the ones without military training. They were all quite manly and prideful so they'd never to go her for help if they needed it even. She shook her head, one day their pride would be their death if she hadn't done this every day. She realized that she'd kept her coat on and sighed, no matter now at least.

Evie peeked her head into the room to check if there were any soldiers in need of assistance and found no one writhing on the floor in pain. She let herself in and looked around, counting the heads of the men for signs of someone missing. There was one...Ian. Evie spun around in a full circle and didn't spot him. Where was he anyway? She wasn't aware of any recon missions as of yet.

"Where...are you?" Evie whispered, the hint of an accent on her tongue. It was some form of Italian oddly enough. She'd spent time there before it was devastated by the zombies.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm
It was taking Ian a little longer than previously expected to get back to the base. He had to dodge a few zombies on the way, and some animals that weren't exactly animals anymore.
He even had to kill one, on the way. It HAD been a human, now, it was some creature wearing a torn military uniform and a gasmask, that now had a bullet hole through the right eye.

Within a few minutes, Ian was back on base, and he relaxed, holstering his pistol as he headed toward the barracks. He slipped inside the room, just behind a young woman. He heard her whisper, something. He didn't hear it. " 'Scuse me, sheila." he said in his distinct Australian accent, as he tried to get past her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Evie jumped at the next voice to penetrate the quiet and her hand flew to her pocket for her weapon...her heart sank to her stomach when she'd realized that she had left it in the Medical Ward and hadn't taken it with her when she'd left. When she looked at the man with the thick Australian accent, she let out a shaky breath and shook her head at him.

"Ian...you DID remember to use your injector didn't you? If you didn't then you should come with me right away."
Evie explained, grabbing at an overhanging pair of trousers and folding them up for whoever they belonged to.

Evie made sure to give him room to get passed her and she watched him carefully, examining his muscles as he moved for any signs of pain or fatigue. She looked at his face and watched as parts moved, searching for any abnormal signs but found none to her greatest relief. She couldn't help but look at him with something more than just a medical interest, he wasn't ugly that was for sure and she found that if she kept staring...he would probably find her odd and write her off as everyone else seemed to try and do. She sat down on the bottom bunk of a soldier's bed and made sure not to hit her head on the top bar, her legs crossed one over the other and she smoothed out her coat, force of habit really.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm
[By the way, could you replace the picture in Ian's Beretta Cheetah with this one? The last one is now a broken link.]
-----
Ian saw her jump, and chuckled. He wasn't surprised: he had come up behind her after all. But no matter what he did, from put a hand on her shoulder to speaking, to simply walking past her, would have prevented her from jumping.

"Nah, I decided to not use it in while sittin' in a place that'll make me balls shrivel up and cause me to grow a second head." he joked, heading over to his bunk. He took the gasmask off his belt and tossed it on the bunk, then took the ragged dark coat he wore and tossed it over that, then put his rifle on it. Now he was wearing some dirty old jeans, a white t-shirt, and a jacket, as well as his belt. He removed some equipment from it until just his pistol remained.
Ian saw that she was still there and sat down on his bunk, facing her.
"So, what brings a sheila like you into a dog den like this?" he asked casually.

----
[Edit: You can also think of Ian looking kinda like this, without the gasmask on, before he changes into his normal clothes.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

Evie made sure to look away when Ian had started taking random articles of clothing and weaponry off of his person, he was as muscular as some of the other men she'd seen around the base and found her heart picking up, god...she really wasn't used to men just yet. She was a little shy from not really speaking to many down underground and this was a habit of hers. She didn't like the way she acted sometimes but let it be, nothing could change what she was. Ian had made his little joke and she couldn't help but smile, it seemed to light her face just a tad under the horrible lighting they had in their rooms.

She scanned the particular room they were in and took in all the details quickly. There were posters of girls in the walls, pictures of places and letters that had been written. There was a lot to look at, then her eyes traveled downwards and she noticed that Ian had sat down to chat.

"Shiela.....like me? I'm just doing my normal rounds...making sure you DOGS are all ship-shape and aren't hurt or starting to show signs of changing or anything like that." Evie replied to him, her eyes looking into his. She did this when she spoke to people, some found it odd to look into the eyes of the person you were speaking with but she didn't.

.:KAY biggrin :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Ian nodded in understanding. "Well, shouldn't be too hard to tell if I got a problem from the rads out there." he said, putting a hand on his neck, near where the shoulder connected to it. He pulled his hand away quickly until it was at about the height of his head, and made a popping sound, laughing.

"I see why ya do it though. Blokes around here don't like seein' doctors. Or talkin' to girls. But mostly seein' doctors." he said, grinning. "I knew a bloke, got shot in the arm by accident while out there. He nearly died from an infection." he said. She probably remembered him, or had at least heard of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

She hated that she was so jumpy...the popping sound that came from Ian had made her do just that. Evie shook her head, flinging her dark brown hair everywhere.

"Very true....you'd probably be foaming at the mouth right about now and have a splitting headache that makes you want to rip your brains out and toss it to the ground...stomp on it and flush it down the toilet. Yeah...it's that bad. I do remember a man like that...it was awful really. I think he was one of my first examinations, I didn't really operate on him but I watched as my higher-ups did." Evie shivered, remembering certain patients that had to be "take care of" for their exposure to radiation without quick treatment. She'd seen many brave men and women die in her Ward because they didn't get back to base fast enough for her to aid them and that broke her heart. Losing a life wasn't something she did often.

"Don't like talking to girls hm?"
Evie found that little fact odd. She'd noticed the grin on his face and felt heat creep up into her face, flushing her cheeks with pink. Seriously? She wasn't about to crush on a soldier.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Ian raised an eyebrow at her rather vivid description, but nodded nonetheless.
"Aye." he said. He then laughed when she made her last question.

"Aye. They're not too good at talkin' to girls, but boy, are they interested in gettin' one alone." he joked. He stood up a little and stretched. "Don't mind if I lie down, do ya?" he asked, heading toward the back of the bed. He lay down on it, and stretched out, but he kept his back propped up against the back, still looking at Evie.
"By the way, pardon my rudeness. I've seen ya around before, but never met ya." he said, sitting up straight and holding out a hand.
"Ian Cromwell."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image

Evie didn't realize that the soldiers wanted to get the women alone. That made her a lot more self-conscious about herself and she pulled her coat tightly around her to make her feel secure again. She nodded at Ian when he'd asked her to lay down, who was she to make him stay up after he'd just gone out into the radiation. It was probably hell outside, she knew it though she hadn't gone out above ground in a long time. She looked over at Ian when he'd said that he'd never me her before....of course, there were very few who DID know her and most were incapacitated and out of it. Evie leaned forward and took his hand.

"I know who you are Ian...nice to meet you. I'm Evie Chase."
She smiled at him, teeth glittering under the dim light. Evie had that little talent about her and let his hand go after awhile. It was strong and definitely calloused....definitely a turn on.

Evie ran a hand through her hair and let out a sigh, underground life was definitely getting to her. She would have gone out above ground but no one dared lose a Medic seeing as how they were so few and rare.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

"Take your time I've got things up all smooth, at least for a little while."

Jess watched the woman go and looked down at the man who's fever had spiked during the black out. She popped a few ibuprofen pills into his mouth and left him, the drugs would work and he's be fine, it's not like she wouldn't be here all day to keep an eye on him anyway.

One her way to see her next patient the young woman took notice of a gun... it was in it's holster and hanging on the rack that they kept the white coats on. She tilted her head and approached it, checking her own hip to make sure she was wearing hers. It had Evie's name carved into the leather, the girl had forgotten it... Bad move. If the zombie's didn't get you, the stressed and cracked underground men would. That is, unless you had a pretty little gun.

Jessy took the holster, and pulled it over her left arm like a purse. She smirked and made her way to the door. Her beeper was one and there were a good number of nurses milling around, she could run this over to E. After asking a few helpful men in the hallway, Jessica learned that Evie had gone down to the mens Bravo Barracks. She took ran down to the hell pit and found the girl sitting and speaking to a man across the small room from her.

"Hey! Evie. You forgot this. Can I keep it or, is it important to you?"

Jessica held out the holster in her left hand then walked over to place it gently in the girl's lap, Her eyes glancing to the men in the room every few seconds. It was clear that she was a bit uncomfortable being in that area. That she thought that she wasn't as safe as she would have liked to be, that she suspected the worst of her company. She didn't know any of the Bravo men by name, She only knew Evie, because they both worked the Medic floor.

User Image
-oOoOo-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 pm
Ian shook her hand firmly, but not too much so, smiling as well. "Pleasure to meet ya." he said brightly, letting her hand go. He watched her look around the room a little, and sigh. He chuckled. She was probably cooped up down here all the time. His own gaze wandered around the room: men in various states of dress and undress, though most had the decency to wear something with Evie in the room, there were posters everywhere. One man was even fiddling with an old radio, trying to get it to work.

"I take it you're a Guardian Angel?" he asked, looking over with a mischievous grin, wondering if she knew the slang term used for any medic, male or female, that existed around this base. Pretty much everyone called them that.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

Evie sighed with relief when Jessica walked in with her gun, she'd sorely missed the cool piece of metal that was always at her side. With a look of apology and gratification, Evie took the gun and holster.

"Thanks....you just saved my life." She stood up and took her coat off, revealing her more slight body figure. She had curves, medium sized breasts and her waist was nice and slim. Being that she was cooped up so often, Evie had plenty of time to work on her body. She slid her holster on and felt instantly better with the familiar weight at her side. Her fingers fondled the cool metal at her side and sat back down.

"Thanks again Jessica."
Evie smiled and looked back at Ian with a strange expression on her face. Guardian Angel? She hadn't heard of that one before.

"What in the world does that mean?" Evie questioned, her hands still fingering her gun.

User Image

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces