Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Supernatural Warfare * Open and Accepting~ <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-shot- Oh noez! You be dead! D=
  -explodes-
  Neva! D<
  Yargh! -dead-
  Don't worry, I'm a Necromancer! >3
View Results

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Ryan sighed and shook his head. "Why do they always do this." The hunter drew out his last resort. He drew out his Caster and loaded a #12 shell into it.( #12- (Stone colored shell) [Purple disc] Blue ball of energy, electrical damage.) The hunter then turned the corner and aimed. As soon as he pulled the trigger, the magic within the shell was released and flew towards the Vampire walking away from him. If it hit or missed, it'd get her attention either way. He then quickly unloaded the empty shell and loaded in a # 20 Shell. (#20- (Green Shell) [Hot pink disc] Large blue beam with a diameter approximately the size of a man.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:21 pm
|| Showing the future's cinema of despair,
The faded reel still turns even now.
Without laughter and without tears,
Projecting a withered and finished me.
||

User Image
сћαεłı вотняϊи
'A DIRTY butterfly...'

A single emerald orb gazed down at the interactions happening below. Though the attention was brought upon the pair scuffling it seemed to hold no interest at all; just a cold indifference. Within the boundaries of Disenchanted a war was raging within the shadows. Outside of certain areas people could be seen throwing insults back and forth, taking shots at their heritage and creeds. Out there they weren't able to do anything about each other, but within the lines of 'The Graveyard' everything goes. Demons fought vampires while fending off humans on a daily basis, vampires fed off of humans and demons, and humans tried to destroy anything that got in their way. All of this happened very often, which was why there was no interest in this occurrence. So why was it still watching? The reason was simple: they were in her territory.

Perched upon the top of a building a form was silhouetted against the dying sun; or at least that what it seemed to be. After taking a second to look the young woman over it was easy to see that the black and white that was thought to be from the light was spread across her entire body. Stripes of different sizes and patterns crisscrossed all over from the top of her hat to her shoes. Even her fair skin held an unearthly glow to it, and raven black hair hung down in locks in front of her eyes. The only thing that shone color on her form was the emerald gem she held in her left eye, the right covered by a hap-hazardous gauze patch, and the azure glow of her headphones around her neck.

The YesterWind gang controlled almost a third of The Graveyard, meaning they were big, bad and powerful, but only a few names were actually worth remembering within the ranks. Even within the demon population of Disenchanted there was one name you never forgot, and in doing so one could earn some very bad luck. The demons tended to call her by silly names such as the Vanquisher, the Chosen and the Founder's Wrath, but one name stuck out on the tongues of demon, vampire and human alike: Travesty. A grotesque mockery of Disenchanted is what many believed her to be, and they weren't too far from the truth. Chaeli wasn't there for the fame and for the titles, or even to purge the city of the prideful vampires. She was there for her own gain, and what that was had almost nothing to do with the city.

Rolling the toothpick between her lips Chaeli grumbled as the scrap began to escalate into a fight. A human and a vampire wandering around on her turf? As little as she cared about it the thought didn't sit well with her. There was an image she had with the residents, and things would get bothersome if something tarnished that. if things kept up the way they were she'd have to step in and do something about it. Biting down on the toothpick she moved quickly to another vantage point. For now she would watch, and if things got out of hand she'd have to smack a pair of idiots around.

|| The heart's sky that had already closed,
Can't even shout out loud any more.
In the vast darkness nothing can be heard,
But what's scary is being alone.
||

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image
Phoenix

Phoenix gasped, hearing the weapon hurling through the air, she twisted and the object flew straight passed her. Continuing to turn she faced the human. "Well... i do love to get my hands bloody... and if your going to be so goddamn annoying i guess i better take you down now before you get anymore stupid ideas, she said, leaping high into the air, her body placed in front of the sun. She drew Gae Bolg from its sheath holding it in one hand to the side of her body, ready to lop of his head as she reached his level. "Stupid humans" she muttered to herself as she fell back towards the earth, her course true, her aim flawless.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Ryan smirked and fired his caster towards the falling Vampire. "Gotcha." The beam flew forth from the gun and headed straight for the Vampire.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix screamed as the beam engulfed her, pain coursing over her flesh. "WHAT TRICKERY S THIS?" She screamed as she fell straight down to the ground, having lost her concentration and will to attack. She landed awkwardly, her ankle twisting as she hit the ground. She gasped with the pain, even as she started to heal, having fed only minutes before. "What was that you cretin?" she hissed at him, getting to her feet. "You would cheat in battle? have you no honor?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

The Hunter smirked and unloaded the empty shell. "Damn. Only a #1 left." Fayte reloaded his Caster with his last shell and waited. "God, these #1's suck. Halfway duds anyway." Fayte waited for the Vampire to get up. If there's one thing the Human had, it was Honor. "Get up you filthy bloodsucker. I don't kill what can't fight."  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix snarled at her opponent, her eyes flashing dangerously, remaining hunched on the ground feigning pain. "Hiding behind your magic weapon. Pathetic," she spat, pushing herself backwards along the ground, flying backwards till she was, hopefully, out of range of his magic gun, her coat dragging along the ground. "Whats your problem anyway?" she snarled, fangs bared as she straightened herself, dusting the dust from her coat, combing her fingers through her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Your kind killed my parents. That's reason enough. You know what it's like to be left alone? To feel UNLOVED!? I know what hell's like." Fayte trained his Caster on the downed Vampire, ready to blow her away. Tears were beginning to well up in his eyes as he aimed, his aim becoming shaky from the painful memory of seeing his parents die. He was willing to give his life to kill his enemy.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix raised an eyebrow before bursting into laughter. "You think that because im a vampire i was the one that killed your precious mortal parents?" she asked, pulling on a mask of hatred and cruelty instead of letting herself feel sadness. "At least you have a reason why your parents are gone..." she spun on her heel and started walking away. "Now if you dont mind... i have more important matters than standing around talking to a human who cheats in battle," she sneered as she walked quickly away, her coat billowing around behind her, reigning in her emotions.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"I don't care if it was you or not. I kill your kind so none of you can ever take away anyone's family again." Ryan cleared his eyes and aimed true, pulling the trigger. A small green energy orb shot forth and homed in on Phoenix. The only downside was this Caster was weak, and would only feel like a gut wrenching punch to a Vampire. "Now, either kill me or die trying, because I don't quit."  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix turned to reply to the human, the orb whizzing passed. "I have no intention of killing you, or dieing trying," she paused, for a moment letting her words sink in. "See its much more fun if you have to suffer every day about he death of your family. Besides... i don't kill people with families, now would you just drop your need to kill me please? I am trying to build my reputation in this place and having an obsessive compulsive stalker isn't helping..." She said, her voice oozing her belief of superiority. "Run along child, maybe i will play with you later,"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"No. We don't need a freakin cult following a Vampire. I'm doing a service just ending your life now." The Hunter unloaded his caster and put in an empty #20 shell. "Now, do you want to meet another shot from my magic gun? I'll give you a hint. This is the same type that the second blast was." The exact same. Fayte aimed straight at the Vampire, feeling himself become increasingly tired. He had been fighting all day.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix sighed. "Sweet heart, there are already cults following vampires all over the world, honestly, we are beautiful creatures after all, dont you agree?" she taunted him. Having stopped she bent forward, as if tying up her shoe lace, even though she was wearing lace less knee high leather boots to show off her supple rounded bust. "I mean honestly, what isnt to love? We are beautiful, dangerous, and best of all, live forever..." she said as she straightened. "You cannot honestly say that what your doing is right..." she sneered, getting bored fast... and a little bit peckish."now if you dont mind i have to go and do other things that dont include long boring conversations whilst my wanna be opponent aims a magical weapon at me,"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Scared? You think that because I use a Caster and can't use magic myself that it's cheating? What about your superhuman strength and speed? You wanna be fair, fight me on MY level." Fayte unloaded the empty shell and holstered the Caster. "And as for the other cults, I've already taken out two myself. I just find this as a chance to save myself from wasting ammo on another. So yeah, I can say what I'm doing is right. It's what I believe is right. Just know, I don't stop once I've started a hunt. You run now, you'll be seeing me again." Fayte's vision began to blur, but he didn't show his fatigue.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

"I wouldnt do anything on YOUR level," she sneered, her voice and posture superior. "We vampires are meant to rule, its the way things are, Humans and demons are supposed to stay out of our way or they die, I suggest you do so coz when i get started... well lets just say ill be having barbecued slave meat for dinner," she said grinning her hands twitching as they began to heat up, ready to throw a fireball at the human she regarded as nothing more than a source of food. "And if you found me again... Maybe i would consider fighting you...coz if i dont want to be found... well... its near impossiblly to find me  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff