Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Back to Guilds

For all who hate the next teen fad! 

Tags: Hate, Justin Bieber, Annoying 

Reply We Hate Justin Bieber!
would u kill justin Bieber and with wat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlue-GrapexX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 pm
i would likto kill him with a huge knife cut his head off step on it get a medal bat and freaking hit his balls ovr till it bleds break ALL of his bones and then hang all of his body at a bday party and use it as a pinyata  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:58 pm
Ok..
I I saw A Gorrila Fawking his a**...
I WOULD JUST SIT ON HIM MAN
Even If I Was The Only Person That could helP!  

ll Demonic Pander ll

Pertater Chip

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 am
He'd be trying to do erotic asphixiation like the rest of the stars, and then I'd like sneak up behind him, reach around and stab him in the FACE.

Then burn his body in a car in a deserted portion of the woods in winter. X)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:12 am
I would feed him brownies with powdered sugar on them but the powdered sugar is really gun powder and then I would put him in a gas chamber and make him swallow fire!  

Trittle

Rain Mei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:51 pm
Put some gas on him...light a match...put the match by the gas and run like hell because of the little body parts falling from the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:11 pm
you people are soo mean
dont kill him
make him suffer 1st den kill him  

Oi dame desu ne

chanson des fleurs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 pm
I would tie him to a chair and threaten him with genital mutilation ( I KNOW, HE HAS A d**k, SHOCKING.)

I would take a tuba and play it so badly, he would become deaf and couldn't hear me.
I would take out a butcher knife or machete and leave gashing marks on his physical parts.
I would rip all of his fingernails off and chop his head off with the guillotine.
Last but not least?
I'd hang him by a tree and set him on fire with a lighter, propane, gasoline, and a flamethrower.

4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 pm
Pertater Chip
He'd be trying to do erotic asphixiation like the rest of the stars, and then I'd like sneak up behind him, reach around and stab him in the FACE.

Then burn his body in a car in a deserted portion of the woods in winter. X)

I LOVE YOU.  

chanson des fleurs

ll Nee-chan ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:02 pm
mmm.....i would kill him with a bazooka and throw him in a pit of alligators > smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:21 am
i would break both his legs with a baseball bat then kick him in the face for about 5 minutes then i would chop his genitals off and shove them down his throat before decapitating him with a chainsaw.  

The Mercenary Rp

Aged Prophet

ImmortalWerewolfFree

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am
If anyone here has played Assassin's Creed 2, then you know that there is a person in the game that randomly comes up to you and starts singing with a banjo. I find much enjoyment in taking out the hidden blades and stabbing him in the gut, and at the same time thinking "I just killed Justin Beaver's ancestor."
...so yes, I would kill him with the hidden blades e.o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 am
i wouldnt kill him. i would hire a witch doctor to turn me in to a zombie so the undead me would eat the tiny thing he calls a brain  

Dances while_she waIks

150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TRAlN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 am
gets a bunch of sweaty fat girls to sit on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:20 pm
i would cut his d**k off(if he has one)then shove it up his @$$ till he dies twisted  

SEXY_SUPERMANN

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100

Travel_Lust

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:23 pm
nah shove it down his throat and get a big black guy to sotomize his skinny white a**
raul128516
i would cut his d**k off(if he has one)then shove it up his @$$ till he dies twisted

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff