Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
The Most Frightening Thing on This Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:37 pm
The tape you find on one bed.
It has a recording of your dad "having a fun time" with your mom.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:13 pm
Scars-of-an-Undead
The tape you find on one bed.
It has a recording of your dad "having a fun time" with your mom.
User Image

NASTY!!! and scariest place for me so far is the place that your going in to get the G.E.C.K. and you cut through that secret tunnel because why go through murder pass when you can just skip it!! haha get sum u nooby nubs hahaha lol just jokin.  

SenpaiFuji

Distinct Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am
The Steel Mill in th Pitt, nothing but your fists and 3 stimpaks collecting 100 ingots at very hard with little to none visible light.
Ahh good times. But seriously, Point Lookout with lowest brightness setting, low ammo, lvl 10 character with very hard mode on.
My perfect saturday. Reavers are coming. The rednecks are just... there waiting for you to come closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 am
Fighting the behemoth in the capital building with no stimpacks, low health, and low ammo  

Cao Sandine

Dangerous Lunatic

Cao Sandine

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:36 am
Melios the Hoplite
The Steel Mill in th Pitt, nothing but your fists and 3 stimpaks collecting 100 ingots at very hard with little to none visible light.
Ahh good times. But seriously, Point Lookout with lowest brightness setting, low ammo, lvl 10 character with very hard mode on.
My perfect saturday. Reavers are coming. The rednecks are just... there waiting for you to come closer.
i hate those ******** crazy rednecks theyre tough even with the Gauss rifle its hard to kill em  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:39 am
Cao Sandine
Melios the Hoplite
i hate those ******** crazy rednecks theyre tough even with the Gauss rifle its hard to kill em

Yeah, hardest part i that they are always in groups. So your fighting the redneck with the axe while the other guy shoots at you a a double-barrel  

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cao Sandine

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:53 am
Melios the Hoplite
Cao Sandine
Melios the Hoplite

Yeah, hardest part i that they are always in groups. So your fighting the redneck with the axe while the other guy shoots at you a a double-barrel
thats why i use the gauss rifle i fire once on each of em to knock them off their feet and then i go in for the kill  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 pm
Cao Sandine
Melios the Hoplite
Cao Sandine
Melios the Hoplite

thats why i use the gauss rifle i fire once on each of em to knock them off their feet and then i go in for the kill

Sucks how it wont do it ALL the time  

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jababaflaba

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:03 pm
the cemetary at point lookout, the darkest the screen can go, and a $%#@load of pistol ammo. (including the pistol). all those gouls scares the *%$#@ out of me. died like 25 times before i swicthed it back to normal  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:21 pm
Melios the Hoplite
Cao Sandine
Melios the Hoplite
Cao Sandine
Melios the Hoplite

Sucks how it wont do it ALL the time
yeah i know  

Cao Sandine

Dangerous Lunatic

Dmitri Gregavich

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 am
Pressed the V.A.Ts button randomly and stared an albino radscorpion right in the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 pm
pkmaster13
johnny blackk
Deathclaws, in general, enough said.

lol, i know, they are the most frightening thing on the game

and one of the most difficult. saying that i have beat every downloadable content accept that mission in old olneyy  

SenpaiFuji

Distinct Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:23 pm
Look at that lambo
pkmaster13
johnny blackk
Deathclaws, in general, enough said.

lol, i know, they are the most frightening thing on the game

and one of the most difficult. saying that i have beat every downloadable content accept that mission in old olneyy

Dude I BEAt Old Olney. Like 20 times in the last ten days. I used my railway rifle and because of my 100 small guns its just 1-3 shots away. Now I have a crap load of deathclaw gauntlets that I dont even know what to do with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 am
Just one word.........

TROGS! O.o  

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

jababaflaba

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 pm
deathclaw sanctuary on very hard with the spiked knuckles...  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff