Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
In what way must we sleep? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonBerserker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:07 am
The_Pathan
Ohh, ok smile

So Muhammad(saw) weared Mehndi at Eid? Cuz they sy it's sunnah? confused

I never weared it, i thought it's too girly.

Well i feel uncomftable laying on back or stomack. On back feels like ur death, and stomack then feel hard to even breath. lawl... Right is good, lol
Yo it's me Virus Warrior.I know wht your answer.You sleep facing towards kaaba (right) and don't sleep at/in a corner cause jins and syaitans will sleep ttogether with you.....creepy huh?unless you put yaasin under your pillow.It's better to put A Holy Quran under your pillow or near you.Don't ask why -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:25 pm
The_Pathan
Ohh, ok smile

Well i feel uncomftable laying on back or stomack. On back feels like ur death, and stomack then feel hard to even breath. lawl... Right is good, lol

Mehndi all of the time.. especially on Eid and Ramadan.
Is it sunnah I don't think so, I wear mehndi also on my fingernails instead of nail polish because it doesnt mess with my wudu and it never chips unlike nail polish ninja Its also healthier.. Muhammad also used to do this  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:26 pm
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Ohh, ok smile

mehndi? whats that?

I used to sleep on my side but since I've been with my fiance for so long I got used to sleeping on my stomach since i like sleeping on top of him, Im petite and he is a big guy so it pretty comfy looool whee

you may know mehndi as being henna??
Mehndi is the hindi word for henna  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 pm
DragonBerserker
The_Pathan
Ohh, ok smile

Yo it's me Virus Warrior.I know wht your answer.You sleep facing towards kaaba (right) and don't sleep at/in a corner cause jins and syaitans will sleep ttogether with you.....creepy huh?unless you put yaasin under your pillow.It's better to put A Holy Quran under your pillow or near you.Don't ask why -.-

yeah that is why I moved my bed from the corner because my mommy told me that its not good.. and I used to see some freaky stuff when I used to have my bed in the corner.. sweatdrop yeah... now its in the middle of the room.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:33 pm
Yeah Henna. Well i thought Mehndi was universal, cuz danish people use to say henna. So it sounds odd razz

heheh xd

Well, you should get married beffore doing that, or else it's very very haram u know 3nodding Get married, and stay wiht him, or don't get married. If u don't get married, then u 2 ar enot even allowed to look at each others eyes 3nodding

Okay, so he used to wear henna/mehndi? The mehndi u buy, is filled with chemicals, so it's not the original. So it's not good wearing it i heard.

Well, i still think it's girly razz Or it's just not pathan???  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:56 pm
The_Pathan
Yeah Henna. Well i thought Mehndi was universal, cuz danish people use to say henna. So it sounds odd razz

heheh xd

Well, you should get married beffore doing that, or else it's very very haram u know 3nodding Get married, and stay wiht him, or don't get married. If u don't get married, then u 2 ar enot even allowed to look at each others eyes 3nodding

Okay, so he used to wear henna/mehndi? The mehndi u buy, is filled with chemicals, so it's not the original. So it's not good wearing it i heard.

Well, i still think it's girly razz Or it's just not pathan???

You can wear it if you are not.. I know plenty of Muslimahs who aren't married and they wear it. Yeah I already know about the not looking in the opposite sex's eyes.. I avoid contact with all males because they are not my realitive or spouse.. and.. all henna now is natural.. its just the black henna that has the chemicals and is unhealthy to the human skin  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Ohh, ok smile

mehndi? whats that?

I used to sleep on my side but since I've been with my fiance for so long I got used to sleeping on my stomach since i like sleeping on top of him, Im petite and he is a big guy so it pretty comfy looool whee

ooooooooooohhhhhhhh ok looooool
I never knew that was sunnah to tell the truth confused  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:07 pm
Fish of Steel
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Ohh, ok smile

mehndi? whats that?

I dont think it is...  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:13 pm
The_Pathan

I dont belive that I believe I can see him talk to him and get to know him all I want as long as we are no alone together and he doesn't touch me or anything.
and u are allowed to look into each other's eyes I mean how else would u have "al nathrah al shareyah" for goodness's sake mad

I never said we did anything but we are a nap loving couple when ever we go out with our families no matter were it is we find a corner and sleep 4laugh

and by law we are married we just didn't have the wedding yet so we didnt ummm redface yet..
thats after the wedding.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:14 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Ohh, ok smile

mehndi? whats that?

I dont think it is...

thats what pathan said Im not sure so I didnt object confused  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:19 pm
we live in a society of males I think not looking into the opposite sex's eyes is stupid and show u are week if u want to succeed in life u need to know how to deal with men while still maintaining u respect as a muslim woman.

even the women during the prophet times fought in wars how do u think they did that if they did not interact with males!!
thats why the women in my country are so suppressed they think its shameful to even speak to a man!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 pm
Fish of Steel
we live in a society of males I think not looking into the opposite sex's eyes is stupid and show u are week if u want to succeed in life u need to know how to deal with men while still maintaining u respect as a muslim woman.

even the women during the prophet times fought in wars how do u think they did that if they did not interact with males!!
thats why the women in my country are so suppressed they think its shameful to even speak to a man!!! scream

No I mean if I am meeting that person for the first time then I won't look into their eyes unless I know them. I just think that it is weird looking into some strange dude's eyes that you don't even know.. If it is for like a job or something then of course I will look into that person's eyes.. but if it is a male classmate that I am just meeting then it will take at least a couple of weeks for me to get to know that person and trust that person  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:45 pm
Fish of Steel

It isn't shameful to speak to a man..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:05 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel

thats what they think islam says stare  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:42 pm
Fish of Steel
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel

thats what they think islam says stare

Islam just says to lower the gaze to strange men.. is I'm not mistaking  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out