Submit

owenmarco

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:25 am
Fresnel
owenmarco
Fresnel
Man of the Demoneye
Requiem in Mortis
It makes sense. I'm pretty sure the rifle is a Model 1894.

I need to go through his garage sometime, because he supposedly has two more shotguns out there.

EDIT: Would something like this be good for cleaning the rifle, or would a boresnake be better?

Personally, I like the boresnake now that I got it because it is a lot faster and easier. Both seem to work equally well IMO as long as it is done right.

As far as looking for a good price, it may be worthwhile to check out your local gunshops and sport shops to compare. You may see something you never thought of before.
I got a boresnake and never looked back. Except one time... I got a free G3 cleaning kit with an order of ammo once, and decided to see how it worked on my Enfield. Did a good job... it's a pretty decent substitute.
Only problem with those is using patches. You don't get any good pressure on them to actually wipe, and if you double, they get stuck. Guess how I know?
xd

I'll admit I didn't use a patch... I was mostly checking the brush.
And if you get it stuck, the only path to fix it is a blowtorch to destroy the patches.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:12 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Wow. Looks like I can get a Red Ryder at Bass Pro for $30.

EDIT: Holy s**t, $150 for a Bowie knife?!
Bass Pro is owned by Cabela's. I've looked at Cabela's catalogs. s**t's expensive.
I thought it was Cabela's biggest competitor.

But $150 for a Bowie knife, when the store I went to had three different Kabars (three different lengths) for $80 each?
Wikipedia says you're right. When they hit here, they split Phoenix between them, East and West, and they opened in the same week. From that behavior alone I could have sworn they were the same company.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out