Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelcak316

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:30 pm
and my lil' sis LOVES him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 am
Not to mention, if there's One less lonely girl, there's one more lonely boy.
(Do the math: Boys: A B Girl: C. A falls in love with C and B if left behind crying )  

alphawawa

Feeling_Weightless

2,500 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 pm
I have an example of his bad creativity skills right here:
I would like you to listen to "Love Me" by Justin Bee-ber Bii-ber.
Then listen to "Lovefool" by the Cardigans.
CAN ANYONE SEE THE ******** SIMILARITIES?
He has no creativity. AT. ALL.
ABSOLUTELY NO SPECK OF TALENT. IN. ANYTHING.

"Love Me" -Justin "NO CREATIVITY" Beaver (I know I'm asking a lot but really it's worth it. If you wanna to skip through the song the similaties start on 0:48 )

"Lovefool" -The Cardigans (It's mostly the refrain. It starts on 0:51)

If you will notice this as well, the orginal song was sang BY A GIRL.
The Cardigans sang it first by the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:06 pm
II iGoRawrz II
to be honest, i think Bieber's voice is pretty good. but i dont like him

this is why i ACTUALLY hate him:

he's just overrated, and i hate overrated things. he's famous, but he's nothing special. there are SO many other ppl who deserve to be more famous than him.

also, he's one of those kids who sings about love, and then makes unattractive girls try to feel pretty and loved. its just annoying -_-

its obvious they used a computer to change his voice justin bieber wins the ******** of the decade award  

A Lock Without A Key

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

chuuudhhcfy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am
II iGoRawrz II
to be honest, i think Bieber's voice is pretty good. but i dont like him

this is why i ACTUALLY hate him:

he's just overrated, and i hate overrated things. he's famous, but he's nothing special. there are SO many other ppl who deserve to be more famous than him.

also, he's one of those kids who sings about love, and then makes unattractive girls try to feel pretty and loved. its just annoying -_-
I hate how hes only like 13 and sings about love when i bet hes never really felt it come on justin seriously.......+__+ Justin shouldnt be famous i mean hes got a big house and ENOUGH MONEY with his stupid one time single just after that he should go outta buisness  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 am
dragaanwawa
Not to mention, if there's One less lonely girl, there's one more lonely boy.
(Do the math: Boys: A B Girl: C. A falls in love with C and B if left behind crying )
Omg ur right dude  

chuuudhhcfy

alphawawa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Now, because of Justin Bieber, over 9000 men now have no girlfriends.
I highly doubt he even CARES about girls.
Only sings for the money.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 pm
Raping Cookies
I hate those things, AND his voice.
He's like, 12, and he's singing all these love songs.
Like he's actually BEEN in love.

Very true.

SueOwnzYou

Pey_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 am
User ImageUser Image

He sucks. The end. Period. No more.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 am
i hate him cuz he sounds like a girl and he's so ******** ugly.his songs r abot things that no1 ******** cares abot  

Kiba_Inuzuka_33333

Crimson Butterfly Tears

4,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 am
i agree with all of ya. i bet hes never been in love and everytime there is one less lonely girl the is one more lonely boy. i hate justin beaver evil  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:10 am
This kid is indeed overrated, girls that have no taste in music listen to this tone deaf, 15 year old, midget who sounds like his 1o.I mean im 12,but im 5 ft 8(9?) in and my voice is apparently,in the words of others "deep as hell o_o" and I sing better then this kid,i can tell because of how he is,hes been in plenty of relationships,one not lasting longer then a month,and yet ive been keeping my girlfriend since july 6th,and im pretty sure im open to say im in love(no im not bullshiting you guys), I got so pissed at him yesterday that i went looking for a game that i could put his face on a ragdoll and just do whatever the hell i wanted to it XD So i found this "toture game 3" or whatever,gruesome game and just what I was looking for, So i went to photo bucket,looked up justin BEAVER, and put his face on the ragdoll you apparently torture(strange yes but i enjoyed been able to cut him up)at one point I laugh pyschoticly out of pure joy! XD so yeah,in short, this KID hasnt been in a relationship longer then a month,hes a midget,he sounds like a 10 year girl, and he strives to put "love" in his music yet fails to have the permission to do it due to the fact that he most likely has not experineced love.Last,and most certainly not least,THIS KID IS NOT HOT! Now if you excuse me im going to get a kick out of this by makng an old fashion dart board with his face on it XP how original.  

Techn0mattic

Techn0mattic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:15 am
Oh wait, I do have a little taunt video of my own to show(no its not me) but I love how this guy puts justin in maybe the best rap known to man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bha3hrQOqAQ
What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 am
Reasons?:
- He sings like a girl
- Sings like he knows love inside out (I probably know more than this boy)
- Makes girls feel loved, even though they don't know him (Blech)
- He looks... Just burning_eyes
- While he was on Ellen, two girls came pretty much screaming down the stairs; and he looks like he's 12.
- Little girls adore him.
- Next thing you know, Him and Miley will be 'causing some trouble down the streets of Hollywood.
3nodding  

T E D D I B E A R - x

Slade_Black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm
The kid is complety unecisary to even be famous...I mean every girl just thinks hes cute....first of all hes just a kid and still the thing is he never found a gf yet...Its like he wants attenton or sometin...I hate when people do that  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff