Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
This is for ANYONE who has any questions about Islam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:01 pm
I was not talking about rotation when it comes to planets, they dont have to all do the same thing for them to be balanced, the sun comes up the sun goes down at the same time since the beginning of time summer comes before autumn and after spring nothing has changed so that means the universe is balanced 3nodding

and second if the appendix burst it need to be removed they dont need transplants for appendixes xp

and there is a reason they burst god wants them to, he wants the person to die its there time, why do hearts suddenly stop for no reason? god want it, its just another way of death.

and who says there is no reason they just haven't discover it yet, 20 years ago they didn't know why the prophet wanted us to sleep on the right now we do.

and there is no such thing as perfection only god is perfect thats why he is god, we were made imperfect, to always want to be perfect smile

while u read this every cell in ur body is exchanging CO2 for Oxygen how does something so small know who to that every second of every day of ur life or at least think what is the cell made of how it works together, can u think of anyone or anything that can make that other than a being as strong as a god? wink
how old are u anyway do u know how cells work? did u take it school yet? sweatdrop
or forget every thing else and just think of ur brain how it stores and can see think and its basically a big blob of meat and electricity right whee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:03 pm
The_Pathan
Quote:
3-IM NOT EVERN 22 YET "PATHAN" MADE ME 6 YEARS OLDER IM GONA KILL HIM
Well, muslim calender???

Lol, indeed ur gonna kill me mrgreen

How many winters did u survive? And when is ur birthday? smile

the muslim calendar makes u a few months older not 6 years stare

I was born in 25march 1987 wich means I urn 22 in 3 months and u made me 27 come on stressed  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 am
Ya was kidding, but u don't have rights to call me dummy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 am
The_Pathan
Ya was kidding, but u don't have rights to call me dummy 3nodding

its just a word I use alot I didnt mean anything by it sorry, its gone now whee  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm
It ok dear smile

I got a question 3nodding biggrin

If my avi is wearing a helm, with a + sign on it, does it mean i'm betraying Islam? =D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm
The_Pathan
It ok dear smile

I got a question 3nodding biggrin

If my avi is wearing a helm, with a + sign on it, does it mean i'm betraying Islam? =D

it does show a statement to other ppl about maybe preferring Christianity since ur the captain of the muslim guild maybe u should change it, and as a muslim ur not supposed to wear a cross but in my opinion its just an avi in 2 more weeks at the most u'll change it anyway cuz u got bored, but in real life ur not supposed to wear any crosses heart  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

shafiqz

Popular Noob

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 pm
I want to ask but i don't know much in english. Like in movie robin hood. Adakah dia mendapat berkat kerana menderma duit yang telah beliau curi?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:51 am
I dont understand shafiqz??

Well, ok. I had same opinion, just got told i'm not muslim if i got a + on my helm on my avi , by some malay guy. confused  

The_Pathan
Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:25 pm
shafiqz
I want to ask but i don't know much in english. Like in movie robin hood. Adakah dia mendapat berkat kerana menderma duit yang telah beliau curi?

ummmm Im sorry honey I have idea what u said sweatdrop
if u dont speak english, do u speak arabic or french?

what language are u speaking I will try to find some one to translate sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:30 pm
The_Pathan
I dont understand shafiqz??

Well, ok. I had same opinion, just got told i'm not muslim if i got a + on my helm on my avi , by some malay guy. confused

wearing something does sudenly make u not muslim confused if u dont mean it
but if i see some one on the street wearing a cross I would this they are Christian thats the main post, since ur telling ppl I love Christianity.

but its only an avi I dont really think it counts cuz it could be called cossplay right

btw I love the new look I think I like this one more wink  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 pm
Thanks smile Though, i got new look again biggrin

Heheh, i got like 20 swords, dunno what to wear sad And too many swords looks bad sad

This one is diffrent. smile

Ya ur right ofcurse smile

Alright, when will dajjal come again? I read a hadith. then someone explained the hadith and culculated he came at the time of egyptian power, and then 2cd world war, and the next is gonna be year 2033 when he comes in person. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:13 pm
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Quote:
3-IM NOT EVERN 22 YET "PATHAN" MADE ME 6 YEARS OLDER IM GONA KILL HIM
Well, muslim calender???

Lol, indeed ur gonna kill me mrgreen

How many winters did u survive? And when is ur birthday? smile

the muslim calendar makes u a few months older not 6 years stare

I was born in 25march 1987 wich means I urn 22 in 3 months and u made me 27 come on stressed

rofl  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cutie_pie_mania96

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 pm
macahllah you guys are like historians i'm and algerian muslim and I have one question I know theres an islamic New Years but is it on the 12th of January???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:48 am
No it was at December 18th smile It is diffrent, cuz it's hijra and shorter ^_^  

The_Pathan
Captain

The Muslim Guild Bot
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 am
The_Pathan will answer ur questions, till Fish of steel is back xd  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers