Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulric Kessler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 pm
-follows Hak with a bit too much enthusiasm- "Lead the way" -ears perked happily at the prospect of a bit of fun for the evening-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:03 pm
Hak Leads The Way And Enters The Bar Where He Sits On A Stool. The Bartender Askes Him What He Would Like To Drink. "Bacardi Gold With Coke On The Rocks Please. And What Would You Like?" Hak Asked Looking At Ulrick

The Guy With Condoms

Sir Prince Michi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:06 pm
Michi wondered into the place as he walked around taking a good look around till he reached the bar to see people there 'hmmm' he thought to him self as he walked closer to the bar  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Hak's Ears Twitch As He Heard Footsteps.They Sounded Far But He Knew They Were Close.He Turned Around To See That I Was Michi In The Bar.Hak Gets Up And Hugs Him "Hai Michi Nice Of You To Join". Hak Said Smiling.

The Guy With Condoms

Sir Prince Michi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:12 pm
Michi blushed a bit and hugged back "Well how could i resist?" he said giggling a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm
Hak Yawns And Rubs His Eyes. "Well Michi It Is Getting Late And Im Getting Sleepy So Imma Crash For The Night". Hak Hugs Michi And Kisses Him On The Cheek And Walks Off To His Room.

The Guy With Condoms

Ulric Kessler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:40 pm
"White russian, no ice" he said as he sat back into the bar stool, looking over to the latest arrival. "Ah, hello there, friend of Mak's I'm assuming?" Ulric asks as he switches the cigarette holder over in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 am
Michi nodded as he waved lightly "Yes sir i am" his ears were at alert and his tail swayed slowly as he bowed a bit"michi is my name"  

Sir Prince Michi

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 am
Hak Wakes Up To The Growling Of His Stomach. He Walks To The Bathroom Showers Brushes His Teeth Gets Dress And Makes His Way To The Resturant. "I Feel Like Having French Toast And Bacon Today". Hak Said As He Arrived At The Resturant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Kardus finished his check-in and paused in the lobby to take in a deep breath with closed eyes. "Well, here I am," he announced more or less to just himself. He effortlessly slung his heavy bag of belongings over his shoulder and fiddled with the room key in his other paw. He couldn't help but glance to and fro, intrigued by the various activity spots in the manor. Pool, spa, bar...he wanted to see it all.

"Unpack first, then relax," he muttered to himself. He held his shoulders up high and made his way down the first floor hall to his room.  

Sangaera Shiju

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 pm
Hak Is Now Full.Before Going To The Spa He Checks The Guest Book And Sees That Someone Has Just Signed In." Kardus Room 52". He Says To Himself. Curious Hak Walks To Room 52 And Knocks On The Door."Hello Is Anyone In?" He says As He Waits For Someone To Answer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:27 pm
"Eh?" Kardus' ears perked up upon hearing the knock and call. He had finished assembling most of his items of comfort around the room and changed his clothes. He was wearing carpenter khaki shorts with lots of pockets and a pendant in the shape of a sun. He opened the door.

"Oh! Hello," he greeted, minding his manners. He tilted his head to one side and remembered to smile a little. He tried not to gaze too strongly at the person he was speaking to; that tended to bug some people and frighten others.  

Sangaera Shiju

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:34 pm
Hak Looks At The New Guest Greeting Him With A Warm Smile As He Extends His Arm "Hello Im Hak I Own This Maner And I Wanted To Welcome You" Hak Said. But For Some Reason The Sun Pendant Catches His Attention.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:39 pm
"Oh!" Kardus returned the shake. "I'm Kardus. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hak," he replied. He blinked a moment as he realized the other lion wasn't looking directly at him. "Oh, the pendant? It's just something I wear. You know, small item of comfort." Kardus couldn't help but idly fiddle with it with his free paw.  

Sangaera Shiju

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:58 pm
Hak Looks At It And Smiles. "Its Like The Key I Have On" Hak Takes The Chain Out Of His Shirt And Shows It.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff