Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
2010 Release Schedule (Updated with Dates) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:37 pm
i only have a Wii so i can only get Wii games. I rofl d when i saw epic mickey!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm
ZenWolf65

That's actually has a very high potential to being one of the best games ever on the Wii. Its definitely going to be something to keep an eye on xD.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:25 pm
Tron714
ZenWolf65

That's actually has a very high potential to being one of the best games ever on the Wii. Its definitely going to be something to keep an eye on xD.

Not that hard the Wii only has Brawl, Galaxy and No More Heroes as good games.

GC: TP > Wii:TP  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:10 am
User Image

Monster Hunter Tri - March(English release, it's already out in japan)

How dare they not put that on the list, it's the Wii's only online multiplayer action-rpg title. Also it's easily the prettiest game on the console with Nintendo's being put under pressure to make the next Zelda beyond amazing just to compete(in Japan anyway, the series isn't too well known out here).
GamesCon Trailer  

Cybylt

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 am
Razull
User Image

Monster Hunter Tri - March(English release, it's already out in japan)

How dare they not put that on the list, it's the Wii's only online multiplayer action-rpg title. Also it's easily the prettiest game on the console with Nintendo's being put under pressure to make the next Zelda beyond amazing just to compete(in Japan anyway, the series isn't too well known out here).
GamesCon Trailer

Oh yeah xD hhhmmm... not sure how i missed that, but I do know capcom pushed the release date for it. Well its added now  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:07 am
If I decide to get a PS3 this year, I'm gonna be a poor man in 2010 lol.  

Haratio TaFotter

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 am
nitnit
Odd. Ah well, I he honestly only did a few things that I have really high regards towards - Deus Ex (original), the Thief series, and the original System Shock (mostly for setting the foundation for its sequel)
Speaking of Thief, the new one hopefully may come in a year or two, looking forward to it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:56 pm
The Ginger Dude
nitnit
Odd. Ah well, I he honestly only did a few things that I have really high regards towards - Deus Ex (original), the Thief series, and the original System Shock (mostly for setting the foundation for its sequel)
Speaking of Thief, the new one hopefully may come in a year or two, looking forward to it

I see information to be out by late 2010 or 2011. Since Square has more IPs under its belt, I am pretty sure they will want to dabble and create the new games.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm
You mean the thief game that was already announced..?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm
nitnit
You mean the thief game that was already announced..?

Thief 4?  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 pm
Yes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 pm
I thought it was rumored that Eidos was doing something with it, but for all I know its being given to another development team. I just want to know what Square wants to do with there Euro department now. Appeal more to the western audience?  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 pm
I think Tron crashed his light cycle into his own line. . .which would explain alot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 pm
I'm honestly not 100% sure what exactly tron is talking about with this square stuff. Eidos seems to be making both deus ex 3 and thief 4. Fill me in on what I'm missing.  

nitnit
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas