Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 am
[[ o///o; Th-Thank you! ]]

User Image

Masato grinned, patting his best friend on the head. He was so helpless at times, yet he failed to understand wear at some points in the past, they'd been in fights together, usually themselves against a large group of eight to eleven. Well, at least now, he'd be able to see the more softer side to Keiji. "Well, I'm going to explore for a bit. If you want to keep Daisuke here, company, go ahead." Darting out, he was already out and off, headhones over his head and well covered his ears. He was pretty sure he knew how to get back... He had his bonber jacket with his fur trimmed hood up, covering his headphones -but it wwas Sunday, who minded?- and rough, black jeans complete with a few chains hanging down, a slightly torn tee with dog tags hanging from his neck, and black boots that made him look rebellious and fierce. No wonder he was often misunderstood. He was pretty sure no one would mind, as he had an excuse; It was his first day here. He wandered down to the courtyard and sat down under a tree, pulling his hood down. He was tired, and he'd rushed quite some flights just to get to Daisuke so they can come here together. That narcoleptic boy always had enough sleep, and Masato himself? He was a little envious about that.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++

User Image

Daisuke, at this point, while Keiji was left to help do most of the moving himself, was sound asleep, deeply dreaming with every light snore.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

+ + +

User Image

Keiji sighed. He was finsihed with helping all three of them unload their luggage and move them in. He was officially bored, and decided to also leave the room to explore. What day was it again? Ah, Sunday. He got up and yawned, his long hair tied into a rather long tail flickered as he stood up to stretch. He wanted to take a visit to the library; he had heard it had an amazing collection... He'd figure Masato was out searching for girls again, that (former) player, and amde Keiji shake his head. That boy, honestly... He picked up his set of keys to the dorm and left Daisuke to sleep soundlessly alone in the dorm, and quietly shut the door, peering around now. He'd... might want a map...

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

After Cody had managed to get organized, he left his dorm and headed down to the library. He and Lila made plans to meet up later, but in the mean time Cody wanted to see some old school archives. 'It never hurts to be informed.' He always said.
He opened the library door and walked into the Archives section. Unlike most other libraries, this one didnt have rows of bookshelves. Instead the shelves went up the walls, which went up into one of the schools many towers. Good thing for him, the book he wanted to look at was only on the second level. He walked up the small set of staires, grabbed his book, then headed back down to sit in one of the many comfy reading chairs.
"Ah. What a good way to start the school year..." He said opening up the book

--- --- --- ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
What do I say a lot?

yume ni made mita you na sekai wa
arasoi mo naku heiwa na nichijou
demo genjitsu wa hibi TORABU tte
tama ni kuyandari shiteru sonna Rolling days

Atan stepped up the last step to the top floor, where she was informed the girl's dorm was. At least she knew a good way to tire out before bed... Seriously? Three floors, and in no time she'd be skinnier than a twig. She walked not two steps when she found the first dorm, where she was going to stay.
Atan opened the door, and sighed, seeing as there had already been someone there. Great, she had to share a room with someone. How freaking wonderful. She went to the bed on the left, and set down her two suitcases. She looked out the window, and smiled. A window wa perfect for her…. Atan hauled herself halfway out the window, and sat there, watching the birds in the tree. The wind gently kissed her cheek, and she smiled. ”This isn’t so bad…” she whispered, and climbed back in. She cracked her knuckles, and started to unpack, putting her things in the dresser near her bed, and her books on the bookshelf they had to share.
As Atan finished, she glanced out the window again. It looked like it might rain... She smiled, and grabbed her cell phone, ipod, and a book with mostly blank pages. She found herself running down the stairs, in a hurry to get outside before it did start raining. She knew she was going to freeze with what she was wearing--Short shorts, a T-shirt with stripes, and striped socks that went up to her knees. Oh, and, of course, a very flimsy jacket that was falling apart--but she just was too excited to stop and change.
Atan broke into a sprint as she got to the courtyard. She smiled happily, the scenery beaitful, and there was a small pond there as well. She walked over there silently, and took a seat next to it, watching all the little fish scatter as she threw a small stone into it. She turned on her music, and began to write what the fish in the pond looked like.

User Image
A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams
Without conflict, daily peace
But in reality I sometimes worry about
Love and the day to day grind Those rolling days!

[[ Bleh, couldn't think of a quote... And I'm guessing Atan is sharing with Lila? ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image

Masato stirred. It had only been about ten minutes. Growling lowly, he sat up from his place and pulled his large headphones down around his neck, scratching his dark brown hair. He was pretty tired with a bit of jetlag, still, and needed some good rest. Perhaps staying up at the dorm as a good idea; the weather wasn't looking too good. With a sound of a plop at the nearby pond, he ignored it nearly completely, pulling on his headphones again. He got up and turned from the tranquil scenery and glanced back up to where he came from to look at the acedemy again. He'd want to for the music room, it was one of the only places in any school he could fine comfort in... Well, if this academy had one, that is.

Icipher Infinite

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

When Lila felt a small drop of water hit her face, she opened her eyes and expected to see rain. But the sky was still rather clear.
"What the?"
She straightened up to see the last of the ripples in the water of the pond that she happened to be sitting very close to. She looked across the pond to see a girl. She must have been skipping rocks.

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:49 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
Look at the pretty fish!

Atan jumped when she heard someone getting up. She had been oblivious to the fact that there had been a boy sleeping, or resting, under the tree. She sighed, feeling like an idiot. She skipped another rock, and watched as all the fish scrambled away from the ripples it sent.
Atan jolted again, hearing a voice from across the pond. She began blushing, noticing she probably had gotten her a little wet. She rubbed the back of her head, and smiled. "Woops, sorry!" she called.

User Image

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image

Masato thought if it were best to leave the girls alone, but sat down again. The girl who seemed to be sitting closer to him was the rock skipper, and didn't seem to notice him until he woke up. He yawned, and decided to call out to the girl, head rested on his hands that held it up, leaned on the tree with a lazy eye. "Nice Sunday to be here, huh?" He chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

Lila gave the girl a soft smile.
"No problem."
She had to meet up with Cody soon, so Lila got up off the bench and walked down the small pebble pathway back towards the school.

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
I'm going to have a heartattack here...

Atan frowned, thinking the girl was mad. She was about to say something, but then theboywhohadscaredherearlier made her jolt again. She sighed, and sat back, letting her heartbeat calm. "Jeez, why am I so on edge?" she asked herself, then looked at the boy. She skipped another rock across the pond, then smiled warmly at him. "Yes, it is. But, I'd like the rain better than the sun any day," she admitted, dipping her fingers into the pond.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image

"Mm, much more peaceful, I take it." He grinned, looking at the girl from the corner of his left eye. His right eye was covered with his dark brown bangs, the locks sharp as they came down. "Meh, I like it a hell lot better, now that I think about it..." He peered over again, noticing on how she jolted. "Ah, sorry if I kinda... scared ya there." The girl looked quite younger than he did, like he thought most of the students here were.

Icipher Infinite

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

:.:Ehhh... Strawberry?:.:

Micaiah had stepped lightly out of her father's car with her three cases of luggage her mother insisted she brought. Before she walked away her father handed her a Glad Tuba-ware with chocolate covered strawberries in it, she smiled lightly as he told her that her mother had packed them for her. She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Tell mother thank-you..." She said in her soft melodic voice. She watched as he drove away with a slight frown. She finally decided to stop standing there and went to get a key to her room. She had entered the school, her eyes wide as she examined the opening hall. She was so busy she bumped into a lady, who guided her to where she should pick up the key and other information. She got her key and took a map when they offered, "Don't worry. We all get lost on our first day here." A lady behind a desk said, Micaiah looked at her for a moment, her face flushing red a bit. She didn't want to be rude but she quickly made her way out without saying thank-you, but said it in her heart really. She looked at the stairway, three stairways to the third floor with rooms... She thought she would never make it so she paced herself slow. It felt like no time by the time she made it to the third floor. She looked at the doors, she had received room two, a three person room. The thought of having to be around so many people made her a bit frightened. But she figured she could be around somewhere else to do her homework and such after school. A place where there wasn't alot of people. She gathered her courage after that minute of thinking, she hoped no one was in there. She slid the key in, opening the door a crack. She peeked in, and seeing that no one had even been in there yet she entered. She looked at the window and immediately chose that bed, putting a few stuffed animals on there to claim her territory. She put her things away and her bathroom bag set up next to her dresser so that she could find it easily when she went to take showers and such.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
Puh-lease rain!~

Atan took out her ponytails, and shook her head. They were starting to annoy her. Her light brown hair reached down to her shoulders, and not one bit futher. She closed the book she was doddling in, and set it down next to her. "The rain calms me. Plus, all types of bugs and animlas come out after the rainfall," she said, smiling, and skipping another rock. She laughed, and smiled at him. "It's fine, I'm just jumpy today."

User Image
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 pm

User Image

"Good points, both of those." Really, they were. She seemed to like drawing or doodling... Huh, strange. Masato curiously inquired when she answered his last statement. "Jumpy? Say, you wouldn't happen to be new either, would ya...?" The eighteen year-old grinned, smoothing out his rather... uh, dark choice of clothing.

+++

User Image

Daisuke fluttered his eyes as he felt quite tired, even when he jsut fell onto the bed just as he was staring at it. "Mm..." He yawned, and peered at the floor. Keiji was sitting crosslegged on the floor, and apparently didn't leave, after all. Hesighed, realizing why Masato liked talking about his best friend; He was quite loyal and clueless, as well as... cute, like a girl. He exhaled, and left to explore the corridors of the academy himself. Hopefully, someone would be there if he suddenly fell asleep again.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.Gimme a strawberry? I'll be your best friend~.:.

Micaiah laid back on her new bed. She took the map out and gave it a look, her eyes were immediately drawn to the letters saying 'library'. So she stood up, grabbed her umbrella, grabbed her tuba-ware of strawberries and made her way out of the dorm room, then looked at the map again, she couldn't really tell where she was currently, since well, she had both absolutely no sense of maps, or direction. She sat herself down on the floor of the hallway and turned the map every which way and that. Still not being able to figure out where she was. And that, was very obvious. Its the biggest building, yet she still didn't understand.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
I hope this guy isn't mean....

Atan looked away, and searched for more flat rocks. She found two more, studied them, then skipped them across the pond. She dipped her finger in the water again, and slightly moved it around. She finally let out a sigh, and looked back at the boy. "What if I am?" She asked, as she stretched her legs out, then leaned against her hands. She looked up at the sky.

User Image
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff