Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Favorite Bosses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadMax 96

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am
friedrice13
MadMax 96
parasite queen, hands down... i have her theme on my playlist...

...never fought rundus... i have only played the prime games, and tried fusion, and zero mission, never beat them...

i am soo upset that the other M is side scrolling, not 1st person shooter sad

But it's an EPIC side scroller! And the developer behind it is a good one. Team Ninja knows how to make smooth gameplay and started out years ago making side scrolling games. They know how to make full use of a consoles hardware and will surely push the Wii to it's limits.
I know only about as much as the next guy when it comes to info on 'the other M' but i am very well familiar with Team Ninja. They do not disappoint their target audience.

i'm f*****g sorry, but what i wanted to see out of the other m was a metroid game with a conduit-like feel to it-plus i was pissed when the MP trilogy didn't have online multiplayer, for like a final tribute to the prime series, and phazon

anyways i want a metroid game that's a FPS and has a halo-conduit gameplay feel to it

i have nothing against team ninja, and have never played ninja garden, and i'm sure they will do the classic metroid side-scrolling games honor, but i really didn't want to see metroid to return to it's 2d roots, and i think that it should have stayed in the hands of Retro Studios.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am
MadMax 96
friedrice13
MadMax 96
parasite queen, hands down... i have her theme on my playlist...

...never fought rundus... i have only played the prime games, and tried fusion, and zero mission, never beat them...

i am soo upset that the other M is side scrolling, not 1st person shooter sad

But it's an EPIC side scroller! And the developer behind it is a good one. Team Ninja knows how to make smooth gameplay and started out years ago making side scrolling games. They know how to make full use of a consoles hardware and will surely push the Wii to it's limits.
I know only about as much as the next guy when it comes to info on 'the other M' but i am very well familiar with Team Ninja. They do not disappoint their target audience.

i'm f*****g sorry, but what i wanted to see out of the other m was a metroid game with a conduit-like feel to it-plus i was pissed when the MP trilogy didn't have online multiplayer, for like a final tribute to the prime series, and phazon

anyways i want a metroid game that's a FPS and has a halo-conduit gameplay feel to it

i have nothing against team ninja, and have never played ninja garden, and i'm sure they will do the classic metroid side-scrolling games honor, but i really didn't want to see metroid to return to it's 2d roots, and i think that it should have stayed in the hands of Retro Studios.

not quite sure why i mentioned the prime trilogy's lack of an online multiplayer mode, but when i saw the "configure wiiconnect64" option, i was soo happy, and was crushed when i figured out that it didn't have that mode

am i right, that it should have had a online multiplayer mode, like the MP2 vs mode, but online?  

MadMax 96

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 pm
IMO Metroid shouldn't be mutiplayer it just doesn't work very well. Side scroller Metroid is more fun IMO it'd be great to have another Metroid with sprites again. Kinda like fighting games i don't like them as much if they're 3-D as opposed to sprites like Guilty Gear or BlazBlue.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:16 pm
WARNING! This is not in order! lol
PS WARNING! Dont change my images! The link to my last one will take forever so you have to deel with its size!

1. Meta Ridley

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. Omega Pirate

3. Thardus

4. Sheegoth

5. Plated Beetle

6. Parasite Queen

ZenWalker

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:19 pm
Good show! getting us back on topic from the irrationally hostile and obtuse comebacks of complainers, who are complaining about a game rather than being thankful they are still making them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm
1. rundas
2.ridley(in all his multiple forms of kick-assedness)
3.chykka
4.emperor ing
5.dark samus(all)
6.thardus
7.omega pirate
8. quadraxis
9. metroid prime
10.spider guardian(lolwut?)  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100