Submit

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 pm
"Yes, I will. I will marry you Jared." She was held close to him while he slipped the ring on her left ring finger. "Let's be married, now, Jared...then we can figure out the mystery surrounding your family." Sharie straightened herself up and kissed Jared hard and passionitly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:45 pm
Jared kissed Sharie back, and sighed. "But...who are we going to invite?"
he asked. He didn't want to reveal to his future wife that his parents were divorced. He didn't want to ruin her happiness.  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm
"I can call Justin from my cell, and I can tell him to bring dad, and your parents to Italy. We have to go to my flat to figure out the rest of the deatils. I was thinking about having the reception in my flat. It's big enough, you think?" Sharie layed her head on Jared's chest, not paying attention to a group of people that consisted of her brother, father, and Jared's parents squabbling over where the beach towels should be put. Sharie dozed, and wasnt aware of when Jared took her in his arms and carried her over to thier umbrella and layed her down on the lonely beach towel. She sighed and turned on her side.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 pm
OOC: Oooh, I've heard Italy is a nice place.

BIC: Jared smiled at Sharie before going to his parents. "Mom? Dad? What are you doing together?" he asked.

"We wanted to talk to you, son," his dad began. "We wanted to tell you why I left you and your mother while you were little."

"Dad...." Jared said softly. There were tears in his eyes. He hadn't seen his dad since he was a little kid. "I didn't know why you left me. Mom didn't give me all the details."  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:40 pm
Sharie tossed and turned, getting sand in her hair. Waking up, she spots her brother and ran to him, her engagement ring twinkling in the sun. "Justin!! I missed you! I was going to call you from my cell in my flat! How is your practice going? I hear that you are a medical doctor now?" Sharie looked at Justin, her blue eyes searching his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 pm
Justin smiled as he held his sister close. "Sharie, I've missed you, too! Training's going great. A few challenges here and there, but it's fine. Is Jared here?"

Further away, Jared's dad was explaining to him everything from his past.
"Son, I left you because of certain things I had to take care of. It was because of-"

"I know, Dad," Jared said. "It was because of the treasure." Jared reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of paper. "Because I found this." He unfolded the paper, and his dad picked it up. "The Square and Compasses," his dad whispered. "How did you find this?"

Little did the two know that they were being watched from a distance.  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 pm
"Yes. Jared here."Sharie leaned closer to Justin's ear. "We are engaged! I dont know when the wedding will be, but soon. Its not going to be very big!" Sharie gasped as someone grabbed her from behind and dragged her away from her brother and Jared. She clawed at the person's arm, but was rewarded by a gun being put to her head. "Dont move, or I'll shoot the girl. Hand over the map, NOW."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:00 pm
OOC: Finally! After a long time (too long), I finally get to post here!

BIC: Justin froze. Jared and his dad stood up slowly. "Wait! Let her go first. I don't know what you're looking for." Jared was scared. If this man was after the treasure like Jared and Sharie were, then he would kill either of them or Justin to get it.

Jared walked slowly over to the man and pressed a crumpled piece of paper into his outstretched hand (the one that wasn't holding the gun). Then he stepped back, not daring to breathe.  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm
Sharie was thrust forward, so that she fell on the sand in her knees. The air was filled with a harsh cackle. "You'll never see the last of me, bwhahhaaaa!!" The voice faded away, Sharie laying in the sand, her breath coming in gasps. "Jared, Justin, are you guys all right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:28 pm
Justin helped his sister to her feet. "We are, thanks to Jared." He looked at Jared and suddenly smiled. Then he embraced Jared, laughing. "How are you doing, Jared? Are you well?"

Jared nodded. "I'm fine, thanks, Justin." "So what exactly did you give that guy?" Justin asked. "You didn't give him a treasure map, did you?" Jared shook his head. "No, I didn't give him anything except directions from this beach to the nearest Pizza Hut."

"Genius!" Justin said. Jared smiled, and turned back to his dad. "Dad, I have to know something. Does the treasure exist?"  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:44 pm
Sharie smiled. Pulling her father and brother closer, she giggled and showed them her left hand. "I told Justin, but I doubt he was listening, so I'll tell you guys again. I'm getting married to Jared!" Sharie's pale blue eyes twinkled in the light, along with her diamond ring. Her father stood there, open-mouthed. "My, little girl is going to be married?" Sharie nodded. "Yes. As son as possible, Jared and I are going to get hitched." "Wow, Sharie! I mean, your mother and I, we never thought.........." "Its ok dad. I know how you feel. I'm very jittery!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 am
Jared smiled at Sharie's father, but before they could make introductions, his own dad said, "Jared, the treasure doesn't exist."

Jared turned to Mr. Sandeye. "Dad, what do you mean?" "I mean, the treasure does not exist." Mr. Sandeye said. "I spent fifteen years looking for it, while you were still a kid. But I haven't found it; the treasure is a myth."

"Is that why you left Mom?" Jared asked accusingly. "Because of the treasure?" Mr. Sandeye thought for a moment, then nodded slowly. Then without another word, he turned around, grabbed his beach towel and left. Jared turned to Sharie. "Do you believe it exists, or do you believe it doesn't? Symbols just don't appear in a household by coincidence. What do you think?"  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:52 pm
"Nah. For once Jared, can we just focus on getting married and then focus on the treasure?" Moments later, Sharie was walking up the aisle, in her white bridal dress, complete with a shimmering veil. She was smiling, and the bouquet of flowers were perfect. Even the groom was perfect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 pm
Jared was still wondering about the treasure, but there was no arguing with Sharie. He loved her so much, and knew she loved him back. Jared decided to focus on the wedding, held at a nearby temple. Sharie's parents, Justin, Jared's mother, and many other people he didn't know attended the wedding. But Mr. Sandeye was nowhere to be found.

Jared was angry; his dad was the only one with all the information. After the wedding, Jared would go search for his father, and the truth. But he couldn't stay angry for long. As he dressed into his wedding clothes (a tuxedo, white shirt, and black tie), his feelings against his father vanished, and his love for Sharie rose within him. He couldn't wait to see her.  

halder12

1 x 1 // Invitation-Only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces