Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Wesker89
Dude-LAP
Looks like a pretty cool game. Might look into buying it...

well can always give it a rent first thats what i do so i dont waste my money

haha, maybe. I usually hate renting, because if you get really into the game, you don't want to go on further, since you know you can't save your progress as if you owned the game. I usually just do a ton of research of games beforehand...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:13 am
Dude-LAP
I'm pretty sure you'll love this game, Borderlands is great, soooo much fun, one of the most addictive games i've played, I sunk like 35 hours into it maybe more, I can't remember I have all the DLC and it adds hours onto that. And the co-op is sick. This game is a pretty safe bet.  

Titanus
Crew

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:10 am
Titanus
Dude-LAP
I'm pretty sure you'll love this game, Borderlands is great, soooo much fun, one of the most addictive games i've played, I sunk like 35 hours into it maybe more, I can't remember I have all the DLC and it adds hours onto that. And the co-op is sick. This game is a pretty safe bet.

Awesome, thanks. Not so sure if I'm getting it though, there are a few games ahead of this on my list. And for this genre of game, I may give Fallout 3 a nod over Borderlands. I have to do my research, haha...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 am
Dude-LAP
Titanus
Dude-LAP

Awesome, thanks. Not so sure if I'm getting it though, there are a few games ahead of this on my list. And for this genre of game, I may give Fallout 3 a nod over Borderlands. I have to do my research, haha...
Borderlands is ADDICTIVE as hell hey, if your interested I actually did a Video Review for it on my Youtube channel, wasnt the best footage but hey.
Youtube link  

Titanus
Crew

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:11 am
Titanus
Dude-LAP
Titanus
Dude-LAP

Borderlands is ADDICTIVE as hell hey, if your interested I actually did a Video Review for it on my Youtube channel, wasnt the best footage but hey.
Youtube link

Cool, awesome job. Hopefully I can play the game soon to see whether it's definitely worth the buy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:33 pm
Dude-LAP
Titanus
Dude-LAP
Titanus
Dude-LAP

Youtube link

Cool, awesome job. Hopefully I can play the game soon to see whether it's definitely worth the buy.

Trust me this game was worth it when it was 60 dollars. now that it is 40 new, 30 used, its a steal. I recommend playing it with someone though because it make it that much more fun, and you get better items  

SirDooblay

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 am
SirDooblay
Dude-LAP
Titanus
Dude-LAP
Titanus
Dude-LAP

Youtube link

Trust me this game was worth it when it was 60 dollars. now that it is 40 new, 30 used, its a steal. I recommend playing it with someone though because it make it that much more fun, and you get better items

Okay, okay, haha. I guess it's a future buy. I just need to scrap up some money first, and I'll be good to go... cool  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm
Lol yeah you wont be disapointed about it. Kinda wanna play it right now.  

Jak_McNads

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:05 pm
Sorrow20
Lol yeah you wont be disapointed about it. Kinda wanna play it right now.

Cool. Yeah, I want to get it, but I need some more money because there are some other games I want to buy too. Also, I have a friend still trying to convince me to get Fallout 3, which is a similar game, haha...  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:51 pm
I finished 100% of it, including DLCs.
So i sold it and pre-ordered Red dead redemption. :3

Silver803

Medicinal Hugs

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:22 pm
I thought it was great, until the modders came and ruined it.

What's so fun about playing with four people if 3 of em have the damn invincible shield and weapons that just wreck the enemies.

It's tons more funner when everyone is normal and teamwork is crucial.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:00 pm
FK Rumors
I thought it was great, until the modders came and ruined it.

What's so fun about playing with four people if 3 of em have the damn invincible shield and weapons that just wreck the enemies.

It's tons more funner when everyone is normal and teamwork is crucial.

Yeah, I bet. Looks more of a single-player game for me. For online, I'd probably go with my Gears or Halo. But I'm probably going to get Borderlands some time in the near future. I'll be sure to test out the multiplayer though.  

Dude-LAP

FakeID907

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:18 pm
ive finished the storyline twice, and my siren is 61 (thank god for the new cap) but there's still alot to do. hey by the way, anyone feel up to trying to beat crawmeraxx? i heard its better to go at it with 4 people, but i dont know. even being level 61 aint cutting it for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm
FakeID907
ive finished the storyline twice, and my siren is 61 (thank god for the new cap) but there's still alot to do. hey by the way, anyone feel up to trying to beat crawmeraxx? i heard its better to go at it with 4 people, but i dont know. even being level 61 aint cutting it for me.

ur able to do it on ur own with the siren. u can do it alone also w/roland as well since his turret helps to distract abit as for siren her phasewalks help u gain ur shields and health back. just have to combat better w/the elements.  

Jak_McNads

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50

Titanus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:24 pm
Lady Tezla
has any1 play it or beat it yet and is there any downloadables yet?
beat it a couple of times... its REALLY addictive and it's even better when you play it with friends.. it's hella fun, as for DLC I would recommend buying everything but Mad Moxi... you'll regret buying Mad Moxi... I think its with 2 x's but whatever =P  
Xbox and Xbox 360 game help and discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff