Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm
"Don't forget theft" Gabriel said pulling the strap on the bag on his shoulder, "Anywho their is a point I'm trying to drawout our enemies who ironically call themselves "rebels". He said the word with an air of Disdain "Bye then" he called after Marion as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:13 pm
Claudia watched as Gabriel caught their attention and waited for everyone to calm down in order to hear him. Then after speaking, went to the girl named Mari, what they were talking about she didn't know and didn't really care either. But she did wonder what this was all for, were the scientists really worth saving? Would they give them more power? Was it worth it? All of these questions always popped up in her head in the strangest times, and it was pretty awkward being in the base right then in case she did decide to turn on them.

But she didn't she just ignored it just like she always did as she sat on a couch not too far away from her. She could feel herself slowly giving in to the power inside her, her desires starting to surface. She hated to feel like that, but right now the only reason why she was on this side was so that she could repay the scientists for giving her this power of hers, even if it did make her look like a freak. But... what will happen after that? After the rebels are all gone, if that happens? What will be left of me? Will the darkness inside consume me? she thought to herself.

These were also popular questions that she asked herself numerous times. And she was sometimes afraid of what answer she'll find, if they managed to win after all. She sighed as she tried to get those thoughts out of her head "I wish I could stop asking myself these questions, they can be such a headache" she whispered to herself.

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:29 pm
((Leader?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:31 pm
((You aren't the leader? If you aren't it's my bad))  

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 pm
((Ohhh okay
Fine I Declare myself leader MWAH HAH HAH)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:20 pm
((Hate to be the one to break it to you, man, but we don't have a leader. We're like agents, and the scientists are the bosses. So no leaders.))  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:15 am
((Well i thought we were trying to find the scientists so they can give us more power we're not subordinates))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:00 am
Day stat against the wall next to Ken and looked up at shift shaking her head quickly. She crossed her arms tightly over her chest and tried to think of the right words to use.
"... No, We must be here. The kind of our own wish... wish... Harm? On us. Much Harm."
The young woman leaned her head against Ken's shoulder and prayed that they wouldn't try to do the brave thing and go fight the people who were probably just looking to kill them. They were abominations now.  

dragonhealer

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 am
((Abominations is such a strong word I like to think of myself as simply insane))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 am
"They're taking their time today" Gabriel muttered fiddling with the wrist blades in his glove. "Meh" he shrugged pulling on his hat and leaning against his polearm.

((Just a question do you say Pole-arm or Pol-ee-rm))  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 pm
(pole-arm is a basic term just like sword. there are as many types of pole-arms as there are swords.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 am
((I Know that, I was just asking how you pronounce it))  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 pm
((Since the word is actually pole-arm, I would think of it as the two different words.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:38 am
((I'm pretty sure pole-arm is pronounced as it's written..))

Renka sighed lightly as he sat on the edge of a rooftop, in the distance he saw something going on over by, or at, the mall. In such a big place there were countless things that could go wrong with escape routes. After thinking for a few moments he groaned and used his small dagger to cut his right palm, letting a certain amount of blood pool he clenched his hand into a fist to cut the flow. Narrowing his eyes, the blood floated and hardened into a thin path, he ran along his blood path which shifted as he headed toward the mall. He stayed above buildings mostly to avoid getting seen by people.  

KuroSeiryu

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 pm
((I don't actually care what anyone of you think I'm just asking out of personal boredom so Pole-ee-rm it is also can I just say that its currently 6 on 3 here))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff