Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:20 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
I dunno, JENOVA and Black Water are pretty cool too...actually...I like pretty much ALL the songs...except for the piano version ones...too soft...

...And taken directly from the piano soundtrack. At least have some originality! But, yes, Kaa-san's song rocked. <-- I must've been hanging around too many 'reunion-ists'.... ^_^ I really liked the 30 sec. clip of the Turks theme in the middle of the highway chase! 3nodding And the remixed ShinRa theme.... And what's-it-called, Promised land or something.
Yeah it's a cool soundtrack, I've been humming the Blackwater song all day, that and the song it plays while Rufus and Cloud are talking.

Aside from that, I TOO got a really spiffy-ness CD, (While I'm waiting for the store to order another FF7 Advent Children soundtrack) I bought "Celtic Moon" the orchestrated soundtrack to Final Fantasy IV. it has one of my all time favorite songs on it, the FF4 Main theme. I also Really really like the Celtic "Chocobo-chocobo" song. Rydia's theme is nice also a very fun CD all in all, for when your in the mood for 'softer' songs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:36 am
I have too much Metal in my blood to listen for long... lol Actually I don't mind soft stuff once in awhile, one of my favoritist songs is "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica which is a very slow dancing-with-significant-other type song. sweatdrop I need a bishie...I'm also a sucker for that one old song, I don't know what it's called or which version of it I liked but it's a guy with a deep rich voice "Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I cant help, falling in love, with you" Yeah...songs that inspire warm fuzzinesses in me, Like Novocaine by Green Day off their new American Idiot album... redface I admit it, I'm a softie for romantical things ninja Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you ninja  

KiyaraSabel

Tanya Knightmage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:39 am
furry1337otaku
I have too much Metal in my blood to listen for long... lol Actually I don't mind soft stuff once in awhile, one of my favoritist songs is "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica which is a very slow dancing-with-significant-other type song. sweatdrop I need a bishie...I'm also a sucker for that one old song, I don't know what it's called or which version of it I liked but it's a guy with a deep rich voice "Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I cant help, falling in love, with you" Yeah...songs that inspire warm fuzzinesses in me, Like Novocaine by Green Day off their new American Idiot album... redface I admit it, I'm a softie for romantical things ninja Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you ninja
Lol, Furry-chan's a romantic, I bet her cynicism is just a ploy to flirt with Misopan lol

Anywho, Furry says I'm supposed to confess that I have a not-so-secret crush on Illusor...or something, Furry's kinda hard to pay attention too, she never stays on topic long enough for anyone to tell what she's talking about neutral .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:31 am
Tanya Knightmage
furry1337otaku
Lol, Furry-chan's a romantic, I bet her cynicism is just a ploy to flirt with Misopan lol

Anywho, Furry says I'm supposed to confess that I have a not-so-secret crush on Illusor...or something, Furry's kinda hard to pay attention too, she never stays on topic long enough for anyone to tell what she's talking about neutral .

I still fail to understand how it is concievable that you have developed a 'crush' and also how it is so very well known, since the object of your "affection" was completely hitherto oblivious to your intent.  

Illusor Meaneld

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:01 pm
LOL, but you see, I'm sure Sephiroth has no idea that I obsess about him minutely, and I've never talked to him before. So it's entirely possible to develop a crush on someone you've never really met much. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:32 pm
It's called Tanya is a creepy stalker fangirl 3nodding It even says so in her Profile (I'm NOT kidding either, it really does)  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:20 am
LOL, okay, compared to me, the Professional Obsessive Fangirl. We should make a list of the types, xd !  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:25 am
Point taken, but Sephiroth is a fictional character, whos background and personality are displayed in a video game. You have the high probablity of familiarity with such a character as the game play is designed to provide you with it. I however have given out no such information, yet I have aquired what you seem apt to term a 'Rabid stalker'. This does not make a great deal of rational sense.  

Illusor Meaneld

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:42 pm
Fangirls aren't supposed to make sense. We just ARE ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:32 pm
Here Illusor, let me repeat myself Tanya is an indiscriminate STALKER. It means the entire point is to follow around after you watching you without you knowing. Luckily for you, I really don't think she's serious, she just likes harrassing people. Actually, Misopan's her favorite victim. She's harmless though really...as long as you're up to date on your Rabies vaccinations... stare She's the epitome of indiscriminate, random, rabid fangirlness. Saerenna's a great example of peak rabid fangirlness around a specific target, but Tanya just goes after anyone. It's sort of her hobby...I don't think she has a job...actually the last I heard she was getting pretty serious with Tsuyoi, but he left gaia and gave his account to someone else...I guess they broke up or something...Tanya's never straight with anything she says so it's hard to tell.  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:42 pm
Yeah, hey you described me pretty well.... SEPHIROTH!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:47 pm
Tis a writers job to be able to describe things pretty well. But not going too much in depth. But I realize now what separates we TRUE Sephiroth fangirls and the shallow ones. The shallow ones are ditzy and believe Sephiroth will fall for them and be his one true love, that they will change him to be a better person. We TRUE fangirls, while we wish that Sephiroth would sweep us off our feet, realize that we are mere insects to his great might, and that we should be lucky if he denotes to pay us any attention, yet we serve him faithfully and without question. 3nodding  

KiyaraSabel

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:01 am
Erm..Ok...First word...I Tried Not to post here!O.O..It was hard though..I had to post ninja

Erm...My fandom, er, obsesionO.o..Not really, an overly abused fandom..Or, compleat OBSESSION!(No Just kinda, oh, these are zee best charicters in this anime/manga/anything else.. 3nodding
Oks..Fave? charicters O.o

Hellsing- Alucard,Anderson, Millennium ninja ..Er..*blink*
Full Metal Alchemist- Roy, Scar, Al whee (kity!),Greed (evil).
Naruto!- Naruto(Ramen!) Kakashi.
FFVII:AC: Loz *grin*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:16 pm
Saerenna, I have a confession to make, I made out with Sephiroth sad "Mr Wonderful" was playing in the back ground, and then I woke up crying It was a cool dream though, I could FLY! Mua hahahaha...Sephiroth was standing on a building killing random people, and then I flew on top of the building and did something that sealed his power or something that made it so I could control him, and he didn't like that. THen in anime-esque style he was being angry rebellious enslaved bishounen, arms against the wall on either side of me, and when he stopped yelling and I looked up and then there was one of the redface moments and then someone entered and made a crack about how it looked. Sephiroth was doing the "THat wasn't it at all" defenses while I blushed cutelike...then there was some hazy part that had something to do with a pet shop place, and then my exboyfriend stole my cd's and then I hijacked his music system, and Sephiroth killed my ex, and then "Mr Wonderful" came on and we made out 3nodding  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:02 pm
eek ....... Don't worry, I'm not mad at you.... JUST OVERLY ENVIOUS!!!!! The only dream that I remember with Sephiroth in it was still really hazy, but it involved tons of clones walking around looking just like Sephiroth. And it was in a Star Wars Battlefront setting, so it makes sense that my mind switched 'clone troopers' with 'Sephiroth clones' xd I WANNA MAKE OUT WITH SEPHY!!!

I do remember that my dream last night had nothing to do with Sephiroth. It just involved black frosting and ice cream. And visiting someone up on a hill. And I remember accidentally putting beans on my ice cream rather than chocolate. So I just ate all the beans and smothered the rest of the ice cream in chocolate sauce. I like remembering dreams, which I do VERY rarely. Though it seems that most of my remembered dreams involve death. As in me dieing. I can remember three of those right now. Out of about six total dreams. o.O  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff