Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:32 pm
((-squels- YOU'RE BACK!!! heart 4laugh ))

Donovan sneered "Yeah, I would, back home in Italia, with my mama and papa." he frowned and shook his head "Never mind, vhy do you want to go so bad?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:22 pm
"Well..." Jack took a deep breath and shifted nervously in his seat. "I'm...I'm a Muggle-born, you see, and...well, I've always dreamed that there would be a place for me to fit in. And I...I'm hoping it'll be at Hogwarts." He flushed bright red and stared at his toes, swinging his legs in an embarrassed way. He hadn't told anyone all that other than his mother and father - of course, he was strictly banned from speaking of wizards at all, being surrounded by Muggle neighbors.  

Griselda Banks

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:06 pm
Donovan stared at the boy "Are you kidding me...? Seriously?!" Donovan tried his best not to laugh. This had to be joke. "What happend to your parents?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:00 am
"They d-" he started to say, but suddenly realized that he hadn't told this Donovan fellow anything about that. "What do you mean?" he asked fearfully, looking up into the other boy's mocking face.  

Griselda Banks

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:27 pm
Donovan shrugged "Lucky guess. Most without actual parents act like you do, what with the big dreams and the high hopes and the what-not." he smirked, then it fadded and he looked like he wished he hadn't said that. "Look, jus' cause I'm 11 don't mean I ain't seen some things..." he gestered with his hands, speaking with typical 'italian' body language. He never told others about family buisness unless it was a threat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:05 pm
Jack nodded soberly. "They died a long time ago. I was sent to an orphanage, and adopted by Muggles. I didn't even know I was a wizard until I got that letter."  

Griselda Banks

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:36 pm
Donovan reclined in his chair, "How'd they die?" He wasn't being as sensitive as he should've been. In fact, he was smiling as if he found it all somewhat entertaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:51 pm
Jack frowned, but as he was staring at his feet, he didn't notice Donovan's smile or mocking tone. "I don't know - I mean, I wasn't...there.... But they told me in the orphanage that there was a fire that...exploded somehow...." He paused a moment. "They didn't really go into the details. And does it matter? They're dead anyway."  

Griselda Banks

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:02 pm
Donovan nodded his head to the side in agreement. "Gotta hand it to ya...my papa died I'd probaly kill myself"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:36 am
Jack looked up, his green eyes large and very serious. "At least you knew him," he said quietly, almost in a whisper. "My foster father's great, but...it's still not the same thing, you know?"  

Griselda Banks

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:26 pm
There was a long pause while Donovan thought of something to say. For a while he just stared out the window at the darkening sky. Turning he stared at Jack. His face was nearly completly hidden in the dark of the clouds.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:50 am
As the two of them were searching for something to say, the lunch trolley came by, and Jack immediately hopped up. His foster parents had given him money for food on the train, so he eagerly bought all the candy he could. Then he sat down again, basking in mountains of Cauldron Cakes, oceans of Chocolate Frogs, and morasses of Fizzing Whizzbees. "I love wizard candy!" he proclaimed.  

Griselda Banks

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:53 pm
"Would you like anything from the trolly?" the lady asked Donovan.
He slowly turned towards the woman and examined the treats she sold "Yeah, what the hell..." he tossed a few gold coins into her hands and grabbed a few chocolate Cauldron Cakes. He leaned back and pressed the back of his head against the cold window pane, smiling to himself. He was truly comfortable now "So where you from, ehh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:19 pm
((In about a week, I'll be going back to my REAL home (been staying at my grandparents'), and I don't think we have internet hooked up there. It might take a while to get set up, so I'm just warning you now that I might be delayed yet AGAIN. Sorry about this, but after this final delay I'll probably be able to get on once every week.))

"Mmffggn," Jack tried to mumble through a mouthful of chocolate. He clapped his hand over his mouth, gulped the Chocolate Frog's head down as quickly as possible, and replied hastily, "London. We have a little house tucked away into a corner not too far from King's Cross. Oh, I say!" He was suddenly diverted by the Chocolate Frog card, which depicted a long-bearded wizard who was yawning luxuriously and scratching his left ear. "It's Merlin! The great Merlin who aided the Muggle King Arthur! Even Muggles have books about him; I've read them myself!" He proudly showed his find to Donovan and reached for another Chocolate Frog.  

Griselda Banks

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:28 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash